Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinion @ 9:00 PM CDT - 6/22/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

**** Pimpy   ...When I started the conference last night I noticed that the link wouldn't go through to see the conference.  So I emailed the organizers and I told them that I have the ticket to get into the conference but it's not letting me go through...they email me back and this is what the email says. 'Dear Luther, Thank you for your email.  I am afraid we cannot be allowing companies that underrate dinar trading in the United States into the conference as per our strict attendance rules.  You have been fully refunded via PayPal.' ...I know we were looking forward to getting some information from this conference but unfortunately one of the organizers there is a follower of my channel and he knew exactly that we talk about the Iraqi dinar.  Now I don't actually undertake in distributing Iraqi dinar.  I just give my opinion based on news articles about the Iraqi dinar so that was a little upsetting because I've been looking forward to it all week...unfortunately it just did not pan out...

**** Jeff  ...when Washington comes to Iraq that's to help them.  Usually when Iraq goes to Washington it's to congratulate them and say congratulations job well done.  IMO July 15th could be our back wall based on that...I would almost say that would be Kazemi going to Washington after the rate change...

:easyrider:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Note: The following is the Conference Call that Pimpy signed up for as referenced above in his post. I know a few IQD investors who signed up to be on the call. It was posted in: 

Monday Night Opinions @ 10:15 PM CDT - 6/15/2020

6-15-2020  *** Dinar News Flash *** [Iraq Finance Expo News] The Central Bank of Iraq, The Ministry of Finance and the Government of Iraq are hosting a big conference next week - The Iraq Finance Expo.  And guess what?  You can attend!  It's online.  It begins Monday June 22 and last 3 days (22nd, 23rd and 24th).  The agenda appears to be big on dinar.  It includes "The CBI's strategy to increase money supply in the local Iraqi economy" - Day 1.  "Iraq's monetary policy objectives to restore rapid economic growth." -Day 1.  "The Future of Iraq's Banking & Finance Sectors" - Keynote Day 2.  Obviously lots of banking and currency talk.  :twothumbs:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, yendor said:

If and when this thing hits, I wonder how many DVers will go to Seattle for "THE SUMMER FESTIVAL OF LOVE" block party? (IDIOTS !!!!)

Those people are getting just what they deserve! I hope those subversive criminals burn that sewer to the ground!🤠 JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1