Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rilee chat from j4**********

Niko

it'd be good to have Terry K rebutt or comment on each statement made here. I havn't been around for years, and I don't know people's past, but I know balance. I don't like it when one person makes accusations about someone else, and that someone else doesn't get a real chance to rebut or refute. Not saying I don't believe it, but there are some statements that could be used in a conversation with Terry k for this purpose.

I also see how this post would cast aspersions on all other gurus...as to intel sources that "we can't divulge" etc....

Thanks for the posting Niko - I do believe a good share of the members on this site are already pretty familiar with TK and his stories, but intersting read, just the same. Like so many have said : The internet has alway been a way for individuals to - for a better word be someone, that they are not.

It sounds like TK has brought his real life with him to the internet.

From what has been said here he is not any different here, than he is elsewhere, pretty much a crook.

To me this is an information gathering site. As you collect the data or information on this site, iraqi news, U.S. News - you as an individual need to examine it all very carefully. Then do the best you can to put the pieces together, to make your own decision what is truth and what is not.

That goes for everyday life as well, but at least then you have face to face contact, which always adds significantly, to complete your analysis. We don't have that here so it makes it alot more difficult to determine what to believe and what not to believe.

Lets just pray, this ride is over with very soon. Go RV.

Having Bi-polar people in my own family makes me understand TerryK's brother very well. You end up spending a lot of your time trying to protect others from this persons lies and half truths but somehow it makes you look mean spirited. Thanks Hford for trying to clean up after your brother, been there, done that most of my life. It sure gets old.

• Upvote 1

Didn't I read earlier this year on DD's Website that TK's brother was taking up for him and his job in the Gulf on the oil rigs and so forth and how credible he was. This seems completely opposite of that conversation. Are these two brothers? Who knows. Haven't trusted him in quite some time anyway. I still call BS on the article. I think it is a personal damage aimed at TK but JMO. <_<

Edited by gregg450

I never listen to a word TerryK has said. All you have to do is listen to him LIVE ONE TIME, to know how immature, and ridiculous he is. He is an embarrassment to anyone on here.And furthermore ANYONE who will let you call them a GURU is not one! As soon as someone comes on these sites and starts boasting they know something that no one else knows,their credibility is cut in half with me. ANYONE who will talk about his own family to complete strangers in a slanderous way like in this post is NOT his family, or is as immature and ridiculous as his so called brother. What a bunch of LIES!!! Not worthy of even discussing. They are LIARS get it!?

Takes alot to do what he did and go against family, It is scary to even think that there might be others as well, choose wisely who you want to invest with and have your attorney / investment professionals look into the entire investment. Everyone should have what I call it a power team, attorney, cpa , finantial advisor , with every venture they go into

Teresa82 said: ANYONE who will talk about his own family to complete strangers in a slanderous way like in this post is NOT his family, or is as immature and ridiculous as his so called brother.

I say you must not have ever had to deal with the fallout involving a family member that is mental and how it can mess with other people's lives before. The lies and all the hurt it causes ends up falling back on you because you didn't warn them about this person. The damage control gets old and leaves you looking just plain mean. It's a no win for the family of the " mental one". So understand Hford has nothing to gain by telling the truth but is simply doing damage control.Thanks Hford, if no one else gets why you spoke out, I do!

• Upvote 1

I never listen to a word TerryK has said. All you have to do is listen to him LIVE ONE TIME, to know how immature, and ridiculous he is. He is an embarrassment to anyone on here.And furthermore ANYONE who will let you call them a GURU is not one! As soon as someone comes on these sites and starts boasting they know something that no one else knows,their credibility is cut in half with me. ANYONE who will talk about his own family to complete strangers in a slanderous way like in this post is NOT his family, or is as immature and ridiculous as his so called brother. What a bunch of LIES!!! Not worthy of even discussing. They are LIARS get it!?

Could you please explain what ur tryin to say,it's all so vague. HAHA kidding,very well said. Sad situation no matter how it's flipped. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tend to believe that they are brothers. Still that has no effect on the core truth presented here. The internet is an anonymous vehichle that allows people to make unsubstantiated statements, painting their own images anyhow they choose. I applaud J4dinar for reminding us of this fact. There are many people out there who are scammers, delusional, or who simply enjoy the 'high' of having people hang on their words. We all want the RV to happen, soon and high, but that shouldn't cause us to believe every bit of "good news" only because it's what we want to hear.

Thank you J4dinar, Rilee, and Niko for the post :)

Well we are sort of on the same page.

Now, does Terryk say some outrageous things sometimes? Yes. Are they made up? A lot of it sure does not pan out. Does going by the name of a famous rock and roll star make you childish? It is an internet blog/chatroom. That is what people do. Does Terryk love the attention and unconditional loyalty some give him? Probably too much. Does he have White House contacts? I do not know first hand, but I hear from people who don't give a flip about him that he does. That certainly does not mean the things he says/posts actually come from there. Has he tried many different ways to make a lot of money? If you haven't you're not taking advantage of living in the greatest country in the world. Has he scammed anyone? I don't think so, but if he has I hope he is punished accordingly. Have people spent their hard earned money and life savings on Dinars because of the things he said? So I've heard.

If you spent so much money on Dinars you can't pay your bills, that is your own fault. If you can't pay because you spent money on Dinars and don't have a job. GET A JOB. Sorry if you have to take a job you are overqualified for. It is called a recession. If you spent your life savings on Dinars, you probably didn't save that much in your lifetime. Wealthy people have money for a reason. They diversify and do not put all their eggs in one basket. If you bought a little more based on a Terryk rumor that didn't come true, I can see how people would blame him. I have done it. Once. And as much as I'd like to say, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I don't even blame him for the first time. I take full responsibility for my actions as an adult should. We can all sell our Dinars back to Ali. Take the loss if you need money. Sometimes you lose money on investments. lol.

I respectfully ask you this: Maybe Hford is his brother, but why does that make you think what Hford said is the "core truth"? You immediately follow that statement with, "The internet is an anonymous vehichle that allows people to make unsubstantiated statements, painting their own images anyhow they choose...There are many people out there who are scammers, delusional, or who simply enjoy the 'high' of having people hang on their words. We all want the RV to happen, soon and high, but that shouldn't cause us to believe every bit of "good news" only because it's what we want to hear."

Sounds to me like you wanted to hear Terryk was a fraud.

• Upvote 1

I have personnaly chated with HFORD many times. He is a very nice man, I would have never in a million years suspected that he was related to TK in anyway, let alone brothers. After finding this out, I could remember all the times in chat when TK was mentioned he was silent , not saying a word against his brother.The only reason he finally did say anything was because TK himself openned that door. HFORD IS A FINE INDIVIDUAL WHO IS TRYING TO PROTECT THOSE WHO FOR WHATEVER THE REASON CANNOT GRASP THE FACT THAT YOU CANNOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET TELLS YOU. AND YOU CAN NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY. That said I understand exactly where he is coming from. I also have a family member who has done everything imaginable. Many times I have tried to protect others from her, to only be looked at like I was a cruel person trying to destroy my sisters reputation and good name. Until the day she would show her true colors. I have recieved many apoligies from these people over the years. What HFORD did was not easy, and was not something he wanted to do. It was something he felt he had to do, and I fully understand this. I just want to say, THANK YOU HFORD.

• Upvote 3