Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rilee chat from j4**********

Niko

Only mention the site because I think Montana owns/operates**********as well, so there should not be a conflict? Mods adjust as you see fit.

Rilee: The reason for this chat is that you have disclosed to me information that you have been holding onto for personal reasons. Please let me know if there is anything asked that you do not feel comfortable with

Hford: Thanks Rilee. It’s my understanding that on the GET call of August 8th, TerryK decided to mention that he had a brother who was a MOD on another site, that MOD turns out to be me. I have been holding this from our members in order to bring an un-biased and open discussion forum that you and J4D intended zzz to be. I didn’t want my relationship with TerryK to be a hindrance to what you all have built.

Hford: now with TerryK opening up the floor for further discussion as he has, I thought it was time to come out and let folks know some truths, myths and all out lies.

Rilee: ok, great. You ready to proceed with some questions?

Hford: shoot away

Rilee: Why are you in this investment?

Hford: I only have a small amount in this investment, just enough that if or when it does hit, I can pay-off my home and have money in the bank for retirement. I never understood the need for being greedy or taking more than I needed. I only invested what I thought would be enough to accomplish what I wanted my 401k to do. So when Terryk stated his brother doesn’t have any Dinar, he is mistaken, his brother only has a small amount of dinar compared to a lot of other folks that I have encountered on this site.

Rilee: I have seen, and you and I have chatted in the past about this, that you have cautioned people since about the first day you joined our site about TK rumors and dinar investment, is there a reason behind that?

Hford: yes… I am sure we will eventually get into a little more detail further in our chat about Terry and his grand delusions. My main reason was to warn people not to believe everything you read, THERE IS A REASON THESE GURU’S are leading and trying to gain your trust, most have schemes for post RV for you to send them money for investing/multi-level marketing schemes, etc.., and some are even so bold as to have pre-RV schemes that are taking money out of people’s pockets that can’t afford it. I had watched for a while how people were responding to him and others, you can see the anguish some of these folks have hinging on every word these guys are saying as if they were investing everything they had or mortgaging their futures based on this supposed secret “Intel” . Granite, at times some of these so called experts may be speaking to some folks who are working over there in varied capacities, but do you really think any of them has super operatives located within any state department that’s going to give them top level government secrets?..what would they have to gain? Nothing. Now don’t get me wrong, the information and news articles that are published on a site like zzz and many others are great for people to read, comment, and make up their own minds on where they think there investment is going. BUT when you get a supposed GURU changing the lives of people by pumping them up on false hopes, lies, and bogus “Intel” day after day after day, then it becomes too much to bare.

Rilee: How did TerryK get involved with the Dinar investment?

Hford: My understanding is that my little sister had told him about the investment opportunity a few years back. He scoffed at it stating it must be a scam. BTW, he just recently posted he is going to sue her for slander when this thing RV’s because she has spoken out about the lies as well. Evidently from there, he invested a small amount and started visiting Adams site for more information. My understanding is even the “other” Guru sites have booted him for one reason or another..

Rilee: Can you tell me about his statements of bank ownership, potential ownership and supposed properties he owns…

Hford: Terryk has no ownership, nor affiliations with any banking institutions. Never has. Terry would like to have you believe these statements in order to gain further trust with the investors to either send him their Dinar, pre-or post RV in some sort of investment scam. You see over the years, Terryk has tried many different get rich quick schemes that have never panned out. Everything from a supposed Generator resale business, local computer resale business, to trying to scam telecom services companies into contracting his company for installation. All of them were to be these multi-million dollar deals which were a figment of his imagination.

Rilee: Sounds like it’s been one scam or money making scheme to the next?

Hford: More or less. He does own a small piece of property which as sat vacant for probably close to 5 years now. Nothing every materialized there even though week after week he has been telling of some big company is going to be renting and the money will be flowing. Sound familiar to his dinar postings? There is pattern to the madness….

Rilee: Does sound familiar, lol….So where does he get his supposed Intel for his postings?

Hford: I asked him that direct question one day and his answer was that he reads the other posts and changes up the story just enough to get people listening. He has no “inside” contacts or high level sources. His statement was he just knows where to find the articles to make it sound like he has some secret intel. Just think about Rilee…..If he actually did, then wouldn’t you think they would be risking their careers for TerryK to post on his board? And for what benefit would they be risking this for? ……. I don’t think so. It’s made up. He reads enough to be dangerous to others health!

Rilee: then why does he post these rumors, or why even get on these boards to get people all pumped up about the investment?

Hford: IMO, I think he truly believes or is thinking of some sort of scheme to get people to send him millions of dollars for him to invest for them once this investment hits based on his bogus bank ownership rumors. Again, this just my opinion. How about the scheme he was floating around a few months back over at CC.. Something about send your Dinar to him, and he will approach many major banking institutions to get you the best return and long term investment..He has no more stroke than your pizza delivery guy. Not sure why any so called GURU would place himself out there in the line of fire other than some sort of long term personal gain plan. I think for a large part it’s about ego, someone is listening to him. When he goes into his chat room, his “peeps” flounder over him.. he loves the attention and doesn’t care who he hurts on his way

I am sure he truly believes in the investment like we all do, but there is an underlying reason for him to keep pumping the false rumors.. Can’t figure that out unless it’s just pure ego that people are listening to him.

Rilee: ok, this one has to be the winner question, why does he refer to himself as Elvis? LoL

Hford: lol, that’s a good question Rilee.. He has always been a huge fan, even collecting tons of memorabilia, albums, etc.. He is truly a fan.. Almost to the extent of grand delusion, hence the jumpsuit.. and no, just in case this one comes out, there is no relation to Elvis!.. I am sure that’s no doubt been posted somewhere.

Rilee: ..umm..ok…. well how about the statement that he has made about being on staff within a White House Administration? True and if so, which one?

Hford: Totally false.. Never has. His career has been in the construction fields. Believe me, if he was, he would have bragged that one up really good over Christmas dinner. My grandmother had a picture of JFK in her house, maybe that’s where that delusion originated.

Rilee: Maybe better if we did a true or false as not divulge too much information on your part, what do you think?

Hford: Let’s do it..

Rilee: True or False: Does he own a gold mine?

Hford: False, unless he can produce the deed, I would not believe that one!.. funny, why would you spend all your time job searching, watching soaps and coming up with Dinar rumors if you owned a gold mine?.. these are some strange myths…

Rilee: Did or does your father work for the CIA?

Hford: OMG…..absolutely not. Never did. Not sure why he would claim this. Guess I am better off not knowing his answer!

Rilee: Has TK ever been to Iraq?

Hford: No, false.. Never has

Rilee: Was TerryK ever contact by some national TV Network for a post RV Interview?

Hford: Do not know, however, take it with the other “myths” .. I doubt it..

Rilee: Did TerryK own CC before the issues over there?

Hford: No, grand delusion

Rilee: So why are you coming out now? How will this affect your family?

Hford: Well, I had no intentions of letting anybody know my relation to Terryk until he decided to make a statement on his last call. I was content on sitting in the shadows and making my little comments here and there about trusting or knowing your source to some folks who got excited about his predictions. My goal is not to bash Terryk, but rather to educate the investors out there who are putting their families, homes, life savings at risk based on what he is saying. I guess this is more or less a rant on my part for the investors to investigate who you put your trust in before investing your hard earned money or betting on your family’s future with an unknown resource. If they are truly credible then you should be able to look up their personal or professional information and research their credibility.. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2]

[terryk] ok here is what im thinking

[terryk] most of us have at least 1 mil dinar

[terryk] cash in maybe 3.5 mil each

[terryk] if we each invested 250k

[terryk] that would give us a BUNCH of strength

[terryk] 4000 peeps

[terryk] right

[zigmnstr] it would open doors we couldn’t on our own

[terryk] how would you like to be part of that group

[terryk] and have % shares

[doninmaryland] Elvis i in Terry

• Upvote 8

Makes ya wonder how many other Guru's fall in this category?? If you go back...I have been posting hard about knowing face to face who you invest with if you do. Me.....I am handling my own investments and no one else's, and trusting no one else with mine. Call me old fashioned....its all good.

• Upvote 13

I do not like people that feed off of the dreams (or wallets) of other people. Most of us have the wherewithall to make our own decisions and live with the consequences thereof. When I hear about scumbags that would unscrupulously take advantage of others, it further undermines my already damaged beliefs in my faith in humanity. I know a sucker is born every minute, but what has become of good old fashioned honesty, integrity, and helping those who earnestly seek to better themselves. I pray that many people that are waiting on the RV as their last resort, wake up and learn about the investment and realize that it is not a lottery ticket. The poor Iraqi citizen is the prime example of being downtrodden, but some of these unscrupulous people would take the last cent of an elderly widow trying to make her mortgage payment. I've ranted enough. Thanks :angry:

• Upvote 15

gotta love that brotherly love...nothing else like it...guessing hford was at the receiving end of some adolescent hay makers growing up... good post , gunna make me some popcorn and watch how this drama unfolds

Edited by bonehead

Just Got a Phone Call from Terry Krap! Here is the latest intel! Iraq has a lot of sand and camels! OMG OMG turn on the Tv its happening right now! Ok here we go ALL Gyros are half off at Habibs in downtown bagdad during the month of Ramadan! Also buy 3 G.E.T 2 Free! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Makes ya wonder how many other Guru's fall in this category?? If you go back...I have been posting hard about knowing face to face who you invest with if you do. Me.....I am handling my own investments and no one else's, and trusting no one else with mine. Call me old fashioned....its all good.

my guess is most of the gurus fall in this category if not all of them. i am with you i am handling my own investments. i have waited too long for this to pan out to trust any one with my money. be careful who you trust, especially over the internet.

• Upvote 3

My wife just asked me what am I doing? I said watching a real life soap oprah. The sad thing is people lives are in the mix... This is real.. People get 'took' every day... and it would be sad if this true... I don't need this... I have a business and it is doing well thank you... I want this for other reasons... To buy some more toys for kids, that I will never know me... But will be happier this X-Mas.. To paint a room or two... Maybe buy a boat sooner then later.... But I really want this for the kids of Iraq and US. Simple.. Let's all say a prayer and if/when this happens to make sure that we do the right thing...

Edited by Walker Texas Ranger
  • Upvote 5

Well, it took me a couple of hours to sort my thoughts...and like others, was speechless after reading it through twice.

Man, i feel for those that have gone 'head over heels' on the advise of those in question, but i had to realize that we are all adults, and therefore MUST make our own decisions based on facts, or rather our own intel; i hope (for those that 'risked it all') there is an RV soon.

Being online, means that there are potentially many that are technologically disadvantaged, and therefore will listen to ANYTHING anyone is spewing, if it has enough sugar coating applied.

This investment is hard enough to follow for those that really have been involved for years, let alone someone with limited capacity.

I love when someone posts an opinion on an article, that most all will politlly ask for a link. That's positive.

This is what disturbs me the most; an alterior motive with potential proffit AFTER the euforia of an RV by a dishonest poster, not to mention a 'leader' of a forum, thought only to be reserved/held to a higher standard!!! A leader....

There will always be the Bernie Maddoff's of the world, but this comes as close to home as i have experienced, and am totally disgusted by these actions of deciet(allegidly) undertaken.

I am thankful that i am on Dinar Vets, with an awsome group of individuals that think for 'the group', and have the highest reguard for all that post information, or take the time to assist those with questions.

This is responsibility, respect, and transarency at it's finest.

Thank God for Adam and the crew here, and all that has been built for ALL to enjoy.

OK...... i'm done.

Thanks for the post Niko...

God Bless

ret

• Upvote 10

No offense but I don't know any more about Adam than I do TerryK or any other anonymous poster in the dinar world. As far as I know everybody here is a charlatan. The thing about TerryK is that he's just so obviously full of hooey, but there are undoubtedly others who are equally full but less obvious.

• Upvote 4

I call bs. Not terryk's brother.

I tend to believe that they are brothers. Still that has no effect on the core truth presented here. The internet is an anonymous vehichle that allows people to make unsubstantiated statements, painting their own images anyhow they choose. I applaud J4dinar for reminding us of this fact. There are many people out there who are scammers, delusional, or who simply enjoy the 'high' of having people hang on their words. We all want the RV to happen, soon and high, but that shouldn't cause us to believe every bit of "good news" only because it's what we want to hear.

Thank you J4dinar, Rilee, and Niko for the post :)

• Upvote 2

I've really never taken to heart what TK has posted. I found it very amusing at times. I hope this is not true but if it is then I pray for him and those who may have been hurt by his actions. Thank you Niko for the post. Unitedrich, Walker Texas Ranger and Ret well said. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

Wow!!!! This story I do believe..His sister used to be on this site. (No more stroke than a Pizza Delivery Guy) There is Terry K's new name Pizza Delivery Guy..He should never even be mentioned in the same sentence as Elvis. Much less call himself Elvis. Elvis in his time was the King in music. Terry K is the Pizza Delivery Guy of the dinar world.. Not my words be from his own brother..

After reading this post, I was even more grateful to have connected with Dinarvets early in my search for more information prior to and post my own investment in Dinar. Obviously, it is reassuring to receive relative information from Adam from time to time, but even more often I am impressed with how positive and truly informative the moderators have been as well as the many, many good-hearted Christian brothers and sisters I've come to know since actually joining this site (after months of reading and thinking about actually investing.) Although most of us initially have had this investment in common, the true intentions of most of us, especially when posting, are toward a positive outcome. You can really get a sense of many of the members' personalities after reading several of their posts. I for one really have only taken interest in posts from actual members, because I know the moderators are out there to help keep things "on track," and they often contribute "balance" to the threads with links for "pro and con," depending on the subject of the thread!(Although the "shared" posts, chats, etc. are entertaining, and I do read them sometimes.) This post is an example of the balance of information that this site has to offer! Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 2

""Only mention the site because I think Montana owns/operates j********* as well, so there should not be a conflict? Mods adjust as you see fit"".

I captioned this only because I wonder if it is true.. I guess I also think that if it is true, there should be some responsibility on the part of the site owner. This causes me consternation. Personally, I can honestly say that I found DinarVets through nothing more than luck. Since I joined, I have never went to another site, I wait for all the info to come to me here. I have always felt that this was a very trusted site. Sure it has some folks that come and go, sure there are rumors to be waited out or debunked. But I have always felt that all was on the up and up.. I wonder if Adam does own these other sites and if so why would he allow such crap to go on.. Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

Thanks to all who have posted their thoughts and feelings on this subject as well...... B)

• Upvote 1

I don't know if this is really TerryKs family or an impostor, but the facts are right on either way. TerryK has done exactly what this person says - hopped from one scam to the next, always looking for a way to take advantage of people for his own benefit.

I understand the confusion, but :

1. I don't have anything to do with that site or TerryK. When he was on this site, I talked to him on the phone for long enough to guess that his intentions were not in the best interest of the members. When he started gathering the personal information of the members here, I banned him.

Many were upset at me for that move, but I did it for the protection of the members here. As time goes on, it should be more and more apparent to everyone that I did the right thing.

2. i have been working hard on reinvestment options for the members of the VIP group. I will NEVER ask to even touch or be in the same room as your Dinar, nor will I ever ask anyone to trust me with it. I don't want to touch your money.

You should be very leery of anyone who asks you to hand over your investment, for any reason!

• Upvote 6

I don't know if this is really TerryKs family or an impostor, but the facts are right on either way. TerryK has done exactly what this person says - hopped from one scam to the next, always looking for a way to take advantage of people for his own benefit.

I understand the confusion, but :

1. I don't have anything to do with that site or TerryK. When he was on this site, I talked to him on the phone for long enough to guess that his intentions were not in the best interest of the members. When he started gathering the personal information of the members here, I banned him.

Many were upset at me for that move, but I did it for the protection of the members here. As time goes on, it should be more and more apparent to everyone that I did the right thing.

2. i have been working hard on reinvestment options for the members of the VIP group. I will NEVER ask to even touch or be in the same room as your Dinar, nor will I ever ask anyone to trust me with it. I don't want to touch your money.

You should be very leery of anyone who asks you to hand over your investment, for any reason!

Adam,

Very well said.