Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Right to work after vivid-19

Some of you may have see this article from Italy about having a certificate for your covid status before you can go back to work. If you haven’t seen it — 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/world/europe/italy-coronavirus-antibodies.amp.html

How many of you think we’re going back to normal after this event?  

So why are Apple and Google making these apps a permanent part of the phones....

Apple and Google join their phone-controlling powers

There's no "we" in iOS... But there is an "and" in Android. Google and Apple are teaming up to launch a COVID-19 tracking tool. The new system, which will be intro'd in mid-May, allows iOS and Android users (aka 99% of smartphones) to voluntarily share data through Bluetooth transmissions and health org-approved apps. There's no use of location data — it's based on proximity to other phones (and therefore your close contact with other people):

• You download an app from a public health authority. The app exchanges anonymous identifier data with other participating phones you've come in contact with. If you report that you tested positive for COVID-19...
  • The app then alerts those phones' ownersthat they may have been exposed. Then the testing and contact-tracing cycle (ideally) repeats.
  • Eventually Google and Apple will build a functionality where iOS and Android users don't have to download an app, and can just opt in easily.

so next year will we have to show some digital certification to work or get on a plan or maybe just to cross state borders. 

• Thanks 2

This could be an over reach for sure.......

Also we know.....Covid is very contagious ....

It does make sense that as those heading back to work first should have a clear bill of health.....for those they work with, themselves and the general public.....

We all hold a SS card and DL for a purpose....if this happens it's just a card serving a purpose...

Try to insert a chip or brand me......whole different story!

CL 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

This could be an over reach for sure.......

Also we know.....Covid is very contagious ....

It does make sense that as those heading back to work first should have a clear bill of health.....for those they work with, themselves and the general public.....

We all hold a SS card and DL for a purpose....if this happens it's just a card serving a purpose...

Try to insert a chip or brand me......whole different story!

CL 

Work testing could be handled just like a TB test. Go to a DR and get tested. Cleared and the employer is notified. Fail and employer is notified. No need for a card. 

To get my SS or DL I did not need to get a vaccine against my will. 

The work environment is fine until compromised from outside. 

Scenario:

All the office workers get tested and are clear.

One of the office workers get infected outside of office brings it back to work.

All the staff is now exposed. 

Two choices: Quarrantine the whole staff till it runs its course or back to square one. 

Or do you force vaccine to keep your job. 

For all intents and purposes this virus will die off or go dormant when summer hits. (Listen for the b*tching to start about the heat).

When next fall or winter hits we should have an effective treatment to fight it with and not force people against their will to get a vaccine.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Work testing could be handled just like a TB test. Go to a DR and get tested. Cleared and the employer is notified. Fail and employer is notified. No need for a card. 

To get my SS or DL I did not need to get a vaccine against my will. 

The work environment is fine until compromised from outside. 

Scenario:

All the office workers get tested and are clear.

One of the office workers get infected outside of office brings it back to work.

All the staff is now exposed. 

Two choices: Quarrantine the whole staff till it runs its course or back to square one. 

Or do you force vaccine to keep your job. 

For all intents and purposes this virus will die off or go dormant when summer hits. (Listen for the b*tching to start about the heat).

When next fall or winter hits we should have an effective treatment to fight it with and not force people against their will to get a vaccine.

Not thinking vaccines....that's a whole different story....thinking antibodies in your blood for those who have had it.....whether they even knew it.....they couldn't infect anyone....or come down with it....(unless proven otherwise).....

Also free to travel without worry of infecting. ....or becoming infected...   CL 

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

What I read is the prime environment for COVID-19 is 13 F to 55 F. I also read the COVID-19 can not survive outside the host in temperatures of 80 F and above. So, for sure, when the temperatures increase, the COVID-19 cases will naturally dissipate. Typically, people are out during the day when the temperatures are higher and inside at night when the temperatures are lower.

I am still COVID-19 free with no PPE. The majority of the people I see do not wear any PPE either. Been doing and seeing that for weeks.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 1