Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Monday Midnight Guru Opinions (EST) - 3/16/2020

3-16-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff    Article:   "The Iraqi market stops the organization of trading sessions and trading activity in securities as of tomorrow That would mean Tuesday...one of the things we've been looking for them to stop the ISX...they did not tell us how long trading will be stopped or ended for what period of time and we would need to know but...as we approach or reach the rate change one of the things we've always looked for is for them to end trading in close proximity to the rate change.   Reason why is they can't really change the rate while the markets are open because the markets work off of the rate...They are trading off the value of the currency.  We've always looked for them to shut down the stock market...as kind of preluder...beginning point...

3-16-2020   Intel Guru Delta   Article:  "Iraq market: stop the organization of trading sessions and trading activity in securities as of tomorrow"  Quote:  "...the suspension of stock dealings from Tuesday 2020/3/17 to enable brokerage and investment companies to complete financial adjustments between them - starting again on 2020/3/24."    THEY LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG...THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE CLOSING TRADING FOR ONE WEEK BECAUSE OF CORONA...THEN  THEY ARE SAYING  COMPANIES TO COMPLETE FINANCIAL ADJUSTMENT...ANOTHER HUGE AND AMAZING ARTICLE...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

I think the ISX opens back up on 3-24 if I read it right..

YOU READ CORRECTLY - ONE WEEK LATER...! :cowboy2:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Thank you Ronscarpa ... I read in to your gurus rambling that you have posted above is that this event could happen anywhere within the 17/03 - 24/04.? .. That’s if it’s going to happen in this window of opportunity..

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

I’ve called this window all along if it doesn’t happen during this time frame of March 2020! This is another wasted year! Praying for RV 3-22-20! PS Hunkered down on the ole Chisholm Trail! Cow market dropping like a rock! Looks like a lot of hard work for free! Well that’s the way Cowboying go! If it was easy everyone would be a Cowboy 🤠! PS still praying for our great country! JMHO 

Edited by Artitech
Forgot word
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq.  RON

**** MilitiaMan  Article:  "The disclosure of a crucial agreement between Erbil and Baghdad, pending the signature of Al-Kazemi in the coming days"    Looks like crunch time is upon us. This article suggest coming days, yesterday it was within hours, and another one suggests 2 days.  Regardless, speed is a necessity at this stage and the fact they are speaking to the ports about the new stage of financial adjustments in an article today are to be at hand now, not after the fact sometime in July. They have the most important items all in one paragraph... Budget, border crossings, customs, federal revenues, peshmerga, agriculture, etc... They even told us they have had an agreement since last December. So with the new PM and the new stage approaching, I’ll bet this time they hammer it home..!! ... I like it!

**** Mnt Goat   Article:  "IRAQ PUSHES FOR RESCHEDULING OF REPARATIONS TO KUWAIT"   we have been told many times that by the end of 2021 these war reparations would be repaid. Iraq has been working to pay them off but now they have to halt these payments for some time. I am told this will not effect a reinstatement since the IMF is leaving any negotiations between Iraq and Kuwait between them.

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq.  RON

**** Pimpy...this next week coming up you're gonna see the completion of the cabinet...

**** Mnt Goat   Article:  "GOVERNMENTAL ADVISOR: 5 TRILLION DINARS, THE GOVERNMENT'S NEED TO SECURE SALARIES FOR NEXT JUNE"  ...this article...is telling us a couple things: 1) the amount of monthly $ they need for salaries (5 trillion dinars or about 4 billion dollars); 2) they are in desperate need of money and so what will they do for the June salaries? Will they borrow again? 3) will they resort to using the CBI reserves eventually? 4) they will have to do something drastic and do it soon since the price of oil is not going to jump to $60 a barrel for a long time; 5) this situation is causing great pressure to make the necessary changes for other sources of revenue and not rely on oil revenues, something they should have done already by now and the IMF kept telling them to do it. I can see many benefits for us with the drop in oil prices too as investors. Can you see what might come next? 

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Footforward   [Q? : Are you still thinking sometime in June for the RV...]   in my opinion, yeah..! 

*** Pimpy   ...there seems to be a "full steam ahead" if you get my drift when it comes to getting Iraq positioned for whatever is getting ready to happen.  Al-Kazemi, ever since he's taken over everything just started rolling...everyday there's some exciting movements going on in Iraq...this is different.  This is definitely different.  We're seeing a huge push from the UN as well as from the United States.  We also are seeing involvement of Saudi Arabia along with Kuwait...I find it very hard for them to do any kind of real trade agreements without having their currency [in] a little bit of a different position than they're in right now.  It's looking good...everything is very impressive I gotta admit.  Very, very impressive about Kazemi...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq.  RON

**** MilitiaMan   Article:  "What does it mean to reduce the Iraqi dinar price against the dollar? .. An economist answers"   Gotta love the education they are doing. The explanation of the choices both good and bad..They will make the right choice and they have been telling us about it... the amount of countries coming into Iraq now shows that the doors are about to fully open and they are gearing for...to have the CBI share with the world and the Iraqi's, as to what they can expect when the exchange rate changes.  I suspect those that have a need to know will have been all ears by now... So I am surely liking what I have been told would come - is coming...!

**** Kaperoni   Once again, if the dinar is ever going to appreciate it will as a result of success of the economy.  Iraq needs stability, laws, and to open the private sector.  Only then will the CBI float the dinar.

**** Mnt Goat   "IRAQ STOCK EXCHANGE ANNOUNCED, ON SUNDAY, THAT ITS FIRST SESSION WILL BE ON SUNDAY, MAY 31"  Does this article say anything about being traded on NASDAC?- NO! Does the ISX need an increase in a rate? – NO!  Does the reinstatement have to take place first- NO! These are all just...rumors...It does not say anything other than a change in their trading schedule…

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq.  RON

5-28-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana  The fact that Oil is returning to normal and sustainable price levels...well, that's just gravy.    One other component I think we need to keep on the radar is still the HCL. While we are seeing a lot of positive news on many other fronts, the HCL seems... suspiciously quiet.  ...The HCL (Hydro Carbon Law) is extremely important. It covers a few things, perhaps most importantly is the money-sharing arrangement that it provides... Oil, the Transportation of Oil, the price of Oil, the intrinsic connection between Oil and Iraq's economy... this is a short list of why the HCL is important...(post 1 of 2)... 

u Adam Montana  The recent Iran-Turkey pipeline incident, courtesy of the PKK (Kurds), is certainly going to have an affect... particularly since Turkey seems to not want anything to do with fixing it. This incident hurts Iran more than anyone, benefits Iraq, and Turkey comes out better as well - both politically, financially, and in terms of future positioning...That also comes back full circle to the HCL...eliminating Iran from the equation is a benefit to Iraq, and the HCL will be used to ensure that the Kurds get a larger portion of these benefits.  Once again, when you look at the big picture it starts to make sense "why" the RV didn't happen yet. The dominoes have been being placed, one at a time, and the HCL just might be the force that starts them moving...things are about to start happening REALLY FAST...(post 2 of 2).. ADAM'S POSTS WERE TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE THAT FOLLOWS ADAM'S OPINIONS AND POSTS SNIPPETS FROM THEM. YOU CAN SEE ADAM'S WHOLE CHAT AT THE FOLLOWING link:  Adam Montana Weekly 27 May 2020

Here's Hoping something happens soon..!  RON

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.