Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are you all from?

Qman

Same feeling. California to Missouri but for good reasons.....she is a wonderful person and worth the move.

I wish I had the same experience! I thought he was worth the move, ha! Last time I follow somebody else's dreams. After rv, back to Cali!

• Downvote 1

Port Hueneme, California, the deepest water port between Long Beach and San Francisco. One dinar to the first person to correctly pronounce Hueneme. My money is on sportfisher...

Y Nee Mee!

My money is on sportfisher...Oh Ye of little faith!!!

• Downvote 1

I wish I had the same experience! I thought he was worth the move, ha! Last time I follow somebody else's dreams. After rv, back to Cali!

Hand in there Dogmatic1. Sorry for your bad experience but I believe there is always someone out there that is our soul mate. Be patient. After RV it will get better for you.

Hand in there Dogmatic1. Sorry for your bad experience but I believe there is always someone out there that is our soul mate. Be patient. After RV it will get better for you.

It already is, found my soulmate! But, thanks for your encouraging words.

• Downvote 1

Port Hueneme, California, the deepest water port between Long Beach and San Francisco. One dinar to the first person to correctly pronounce Hueneme. My money is on sportfisher...

WOW!!!

I didn't get back on here soon enough to with the dinar :lol:

Y NEE MEE is correct, I lived in Goleta for many years :rolleyes:

Edited by sportfisher

That would be WAH-ne-me (Long e for last 2 e's) I'm south of Tuscaloosa, AL now, originally from southern California, we used to have a summer place in Port Hueneme. rolleyes.gif (Do I get the prize?)

USELESS TEXAS........ Bet you cant find that on a map..... GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a transplanted Texan (San Antonio) to beautiful SW Florida ... home to T-shirts, shorts, and flip-flops year round as well as sunshine and bikinis at the beach!

RI/RV for us doesn't mean moving (are you kidding?) ... just going bigger!

Peace

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1