Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Thursday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 4:05 PM CST - 2/13/2020

2-13-2020   Intel Guru Delta   ...there's something strange going on with the Central Bank auctions...they did show there were no wire transfers.  When you don't have any wire transfers that's really significant because we know the only way they can do that is if the IQD is going international...so the banks are able to do that electronically without them going to the CBI...they are testing something...

2-13-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "L-KINDI NEWS: SALEH, AL-HALBUSI, AND AL-BARZANI ARE TOOLS TO IMPLEMENT THE NEW US PLANS IN IRAQ"   ...there is a US plan of Iraq and they are implementing it. This is how this entire protesting stuff started. It was the beginning of the end of the Iranian militias and politicians in Iraq. But it takes time and so be patient.

2-13-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...MCP  [MULTIPLE CURRENCY PRACTICES]  has nothing to do with dual currencies...has to do with pricing...has to do with price of goods.  MCP  is the variation or price of goods from one currency to another...has nothing to do with dual currencies in a country.  That will always exist in Iraq.

2-13-2020   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf    [Q? "If there is to be any return on this venture it will not be the result of anything done by Iraq."...Then by whom?...if not the CBI...] [reference Guru sandyf post 2-12-2020]  There is a basic accounting principle that dinarland prefers to ignore, the liabilities must be less than the assets or the entity is technically bankrupt.   Currency issued is a liability on the CBI and the CBI has no control over the value of it's assets, the bulk of the assets are foreign currency denominated and effectively fixed in value. There is limited equity in the accounts so no scope to increase the value of the dinar by any significant amount.   Any change to how the value of the assets could be calculated would have to be by international agreement and nothing to do with the CBI.

2-12-2020   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   I would agree with most of what Kap [Guru Kaperoni] says, some of the detail is questionable, the latest statement from the CBI shows currency issued at 50T rather than 42T, as for "Chunky" that is something else.  As Kap says, the liability on the CBI just cannot support any revaluation in the order that is being suggested. Many countries have deleted the zeros over the years, why should Iraq be any different.  If there is to be any return on this venture it will not be the result of anything done by Iraq. (REPOST for above)

2-13-2020   Intel Guru Delta  ...the Currency Issue Expenses [Of the CBI].    They spent about 46 million dollars in just one month to print the currency...this is huge and gives you an indication they are printing and if my math is correct they have now printed 170 to 180 million dollars worth of currency in a matter of like a year and a half...

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, wildeman said:

Thanks Ron. Not sure what or who to believe anymore these times. LOP or RV?  Hope for RV 🙏 

Stay hitched to Adam!  🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, wildeman said:

Thanks Ron. Not sure what or who to believe anymore these times. LOP or RV?  Hope for RV 🙏 

Nobody knows how the end result will play out! Pray for the best outcome!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's opinions & comments from MilitiaMan & Mtn Goat that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** MilitiaMan  Article:  "Political movement to choose a foreign minister before the strategic dialogue with Washington"   Quote:  "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi wants to complete the vacant ministries as soon as possible, indicating that the delay is due to deep differences between the political blocs"   There you go... The pressure is on and and big time. The 10th is not far off. imo They need time for the minister to see the files that they will discuss at the SFA meeting... More good stuff for us... imo...

*** Mnt Goat   I am still hearing from the CBI that they fully intend to complete the project to delete the zeros and do it much sooner than later. But I have no official article or announcements yet from the CBI in this regard. I was told we should see some announcement soon of the progress and what they intend to do next. We still wait for this from the CBI. It is supposed to come out this week. 

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's another opinion & comment from MilitiaMan & Kaperoni that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** MilitiaMan    Article:  "The government is preparing to issue a new reform package mid this week"  Wednesday there is to be meetings on the Laws needed for many things that include Laws for Monetary Reforms. I suspect that since they have been talking about the 2019 FMLA and the secondary markets it will be a day to watch close. ...the reforms need the international rate to be applied to the currency to facilitate the ability for the IQD and the ISX to interlink internationally...

*** Kaperoni   As for the dinar's value, it is not at a program rate.  That is guru's taking a directive from the IMF and misrepresenting that meaning.  The dinar exchange rate is it's real rate... The currency is already an internationally-recognized currency they just haven't accepted IMF Article VIII making international banks more willing to want to engage in commerce with it.

• By ronscarpa
      Good Monday Morning DV, here's another opinion & comment from MilitiaMan & FootForward that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. He is simply stating his opinion based on what seems to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** MilitiaMan  Article:  "Newspaper: Iraqi-American negotiations will start on June 10"  I have a strong feeling they will need to have things sorted MR [Monetary Reform ?] wise prior to the meeting beginning on the 10th. They have a minster they need to place too, prior to that. It looks as that may be slated for Wednesday too. imo The convergence of many things of late is by no coincidence. ...ECONOMIC is to be a main focus in the future, imo...

*** Footforward   [Q? : Does anyone have any more info on the potential CBI satellite banks?]  this is something frank [Guru Frank26] likely has the inside track on. This has never been talked about with my contacts. But I don't doubt it's validity...Frank by far has the best contacts in Iraq. That would hardly be surprising...  [reference Guru Footforward post 5-31-2020]

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening DinarVets,  Today is the birthday of Christianity..! Here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Footforward   ...all banks will exchange dong. No banks except for Citi Bank exchanges dinar right now because it's not an internationally traded currency.   There is the potential for satellite banks from the CBI to be in the US...IMO, the CBI would have the best rates. They are playing with house money. It costs them nothing to cash us out...Hence why there would be no income tax in that case. It literally becomes a currency swap in the truest sense... Between those, our banks and currency dealers, we will have tons of options.  No bank in their right mind is going to talk about post RV right now...  [Be sure to check with your tax professional at the appropriate time.] 
      Looking at the Tax Code, my tax attorney says it will bea taxable event...RON

*** Pimpy   Article:  "Parliamentary Finance: Al-Kazemi has the powers to cancel the currency auction" ...Say what?  That's right..!  Quote: "members of the parliament finance committee confirms on Saturday that Prime Minister Kazemi owns the powers to cancel the foreign currency auctions at the central bank..."  There are a lot of things going on...

*** Jeff  ...this is my opinion.  Nothing more.  I'm strongly looking to the second half of June for a financial blessing and for Iraq to go international... I hope you're right for once Jeff..!  RON

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq.  RON

**** MilitiaMan  Article:  "The disclosure of a crucial agreement between Erbil and Baghdad, pending the signature of Al-Kazemi in the coming days"    Looks like crunch time is upon us. This article suggest coming days, yesterday it was within hours, and another one suggests 2 days.  Regardless, speed is a necessity at this stage and the fact they are speaking to the ports about the new stage of financial adjustments in an article today are to be at hand now, not after the fact sometime in July. They have the most important items all in one paragraph... Budget, border crossings, customs, federal revenues, peshmerga, agriculture, etc... They even told us they have had an agreement since last December. So with the new PM and the new stage approaching, I’ll bet this time they hammer it home..!! ... I like it!

**** Mnt Goat   Article:  "IRAQ PUSHES FOR RESCHEDULING OF REPARATIONS TO KUWAIT"   we have been told many times that by the end of 2021 these war reparations would be repaid. Iraq has been working to pay them off but now they have to halt these payments for some time. I am told this will not effect a reinstatement since the IMF is leaving any negotiations between Iraq and Kuwait between them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.