Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Noontime Guru Opinions - Monday - 3/04/2019

3-4-2019   Newshound Guru   Kaperoni    So as we enter March there still is no RV or RI ...Why?  Because there will never be a an overnight event.  Monetary policy does not work that way.  This is a process and as investment comes into Iraq the dinar will rise gradually via a float.  It could take 6 months to a year or more to rise to a level we all are looking for.

3-4-2019   Newshound Guru  MilitiaMan   Internationalism...Can't hide it now... The Cat is out of the bag... Even the Governors of the Provinces and the Religious Authority is calling for distribution of the Iraqi wealth and now we see Citi Bank able to do similar distribution of timely payments through a chunky credit facility. These latest actions from the Governors meeting this last week on 2019 Budget allocations to be disbursed for re construction projects and Qasim al-Tai religious authority telling PM Mahdi to distribute the wealth to the citizens in a fair and equitable manner all around the same time frame of the passing of key laws this week.  My bet on this is the Citizens are squawking even louder now that the Tariffs are being enforced.  They signed this credit facility on Thursday of last week!!! Same day the Governors were meeting on disbursements to the provinces. See the the progress in play now? I sure do.. Man it looks good too! imo.

3-4-2019   Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta & MilitiaMan   LIKE WE SAID...SMALL EXAMPLE PRICE JUST JUMB [JUMP?] 400%...Red meat, tomato prices rise as import tariffs bite...One kilo of red meat has risen on average by 500 IQD ($0.42) in Erbil and Duhok. But in Sulaimani, it has skyrocketed by as much 2,000 IQD ($1.68)... INFLATION IS MY BEST FRIEND...Now the Inflation begins... Massive pressure is coming now... That should bode very well for us now. ~ imo.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Guess it is time to tweet Kap again to ask when the RV is.  Everytime he says the above, I troll him

Ya know what I hate?  That he constantly says it over and over and over again.

"There's no RV.  Monetary policy doesn't work that way."

Who is he talking to?  Everybody on his Dinar Board  believes him.  Why does he keep saying the same thing over and over?

He's preaching to the choir.  No one questions him on Dinar Alert.  I can't stand reading it.

Botz, if you tweet him, ask him that.  I'm not on Twitter or I would ask him myself.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Floridian said:

Ya know what I hate?  That he constantly says it over and over and over again.

"There's no RV.  Monetary policy doesn't work that way."

Who is he talking to?  Everybody on his Dinar Board  believes him.  Why does he keep saying the same thing over and over?

He's preaching to the choir.  No one questions him on Dinar Alert.  I can't stand reading it.

Botz, if you tweet him, ask him that.  I'm not on Twitter or I would ask him myself.

I think what is happening with Kaperoni is that he's responding to statements by others in various forums besides his Board, and he is emphasizing what he believes and is trying to put an end to some outrageous claims. I won't even add their posted opinions here (or even in Rumors) anymore. Some of his members question him constantly with what they read elsewhere.

I've been connected with Kap on various forums since early 2010, and I've been on this IQD train since 2009. I have seen a change in his perceptions over the last two years. I think he's a bit frustrated, like all of us. We all just need to hold tight & keep the faith. It will happen when it happens, and be valued where they decide to start. Like Adam said for many years - he thought it would come out at 10 cents, and go from there. I'd be happy with that right now...LOL..! :tiphat: RON

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Midnight Guru Opinion Added..!

3-4-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   Article:  "Iraq deploys 20,000 personnel in Anbar to watch borders with Syria:"  IMO this is the reason why the US should not leave Iraq, Isis has lost in Syria and is heading back into Iraq, they don't want to see what happened before happen again.  I think this month will tell us a lot about where we are at and going to be at.

Intel Guru MarkZ - opinion not posted due to unbelievable content...LOL..! :bs:

• Upvote 2