Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste - 7/30/10

SuperFlyJr

Enorrste,

Very well spoken!

From the beginning of this adventure, I felt the divine providence in this opportunity, we call the dinar RV. That's why I went into this blessing has led, yes by the LORD. I next felt directed to share the opportunity with family and friends realizing that possible ridicule and eye rolling would be the norm. I was pleasantly surprised that most of my family members entered into the investment. This has never happened before with some of my get rich quick, led by my desire investments. The key to these statements is that this is not an investment, but as Enorrste exclaims, it's a blessing, yes a blessing from our Father in Heaven. There is no other explanation for the unbelievable value I know we are going to experience. Hence with the blessing comes great responsibility!

Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over...

God is willingly to supply our needs, superabundantly if we will let him. Never for a moment think that he is poor. The cattle upon a million hills are his; all things belong to him ultimately. God is not one who does not supply. He definitely can. Take note! there is a condition we must fulfill before we are supplied. What God requires is that we ourselves should give; then his promise follows that there shall be given to us again.

Christians should have a special way of managing their finances. The world calculates its income, but we Christians should measure revenue by outgoing. A meager income often follows inadequate giving. Proper giving almost guarantees a sufficient supply from God. If you do not give then the LORD is under no obligation to give to you. Many have faith to ask God for money or provision, but lack faith to give it away. When God gives he always gives bountifully. He gives not only good measure, but pressed down, shaken together, and running over. Has you empty the cup, he shall fill it over flowing!!!!!

So, my fellow dinar cowboys and cowgirls, the truth is out ole Selkirk is just a poor soul trying to breathe life experiences out to his compadres in these exciting times. Believe me, just as Enorrste was explaining and preaching to himself, so am I. It took me 57 years to get this far in my thinking and I'm not even a small portion of where I should be in my walk with the LORD.

God Bless,

Selkirk...

• Upvote 2

E I can't agree with you more, but if you aren't born again then it is hard for for you to understand, the word of GOD said that his word will be hidden from the nonbelievers, but once you give your life to Christ hallelujah, then will your eyes and your ears be open to understanding , so let the truth set you free!!! Thanks Enorrste

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

E I can't agree with you more, but if you aren't born again then it is hard for for you to understand, the word of GOD said that his word will be hidden from the nonbelievers, but once you give your life to Christ hallelujah, then will your eyes and your ears be open to understanding , so let the truth set you free!!! Thanks Enorrste

Oh GREAT! So NOW if you disagree with ANY of Obama's agenda, your a racist..............If you disagree with, or think Enorrste is a bit shady, your not even saved.

NICE lol

You guys really crack me up........Hey, it's really more about the follower than the one being followed though...

Come on folks....there's a REAL reason he's been asked to leave SEVERAL Dinar message boards...think about it

Edited by dinarded
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Amen , my brother . Live well and give well . In the Image of Christ , his values , and what God would do . Bravo !! The reason, I believe , We lucked out . This is our oportunity to become the change we expect to see in the world !! Good post , as we all tend to loose site .

• Upvote 1

I agree with you completely Enorrste (+) Thanks for the thoughts...and the words.

Enorrste - Well said!!! One can lead a horse to water, but we can't always MAKE them drink! "As the deer panteth by the river"... so does my soul thirst...for His righteousness!rolleyes.gif

Well I'll even go further and say that Babylon in the end times will be the center of the world and all power will come from there. God is setting all this up. According to the Book of Revelation, the city of Babylon has to be rebuilt once again. This is another key event for everyone to really keep an eye on.

I believe the Bible is using literal interpretation and it is meaning exactly what it is saying. If this is correct, then the city of Babylon will once more be rebuilt so God can literally wipe this unholy city right off the face of this earth!

God the Father has a MAJOR BEEF with the city of Babylon. I personally feel that He is going to allow it to be rebuilt once again so that He can personally destroy it Himself. Here are the reasons why.

You mean like this:

exactly

• Upvote 1

Some of us have been here a long time, seen what has transpired with Steve, and I still hold him in hi regard. I do not post much because most of what is posted is adolescent-bickering- (bashing). There are even people on here that will bash your grammar. LOL Anyway, Steve always had good intel and very thought provoking ideas about this ride we are on. Instead of bashing, get a hobby or at-least get outside and vent your frustration. Venting here behind a keyboard, if you think about it, is a game for small minds. With that, everyone have a great pre and post RV/RI experience.

• Upvote 2

Oh GREAT! So NOW if you disagree with ANY of Obama's agenda, your a racist..............If you disagree with, or think Enorrste is a bit shady, your not even saved.

NICE lol

You guys really crack me up........Hey, it's really more about the follower than the one being followed though...

Come on folks....there's a REAL reason he's been asked to leave SEVERAL Dinar message boards...think about it

I would never say either to you. As long as I can remember Americans have been critical of their president. That's how we are. And it is o.k. to disagree with E.

Having said that I think this particular post is poignant because I and apparently others can relate to some of the things he has said. How am I going to handle this large influx of money and how do I protect myself from being manipulated? People act like you are NOT a Christian if you don't bend to their agenda. When you don't do what they want they say, and I know because it has been said to me, "but I thought you were a Christian."

Seriously, this site has been my saving grace. Little by little I've learned how to have the mindset of a person who is successful with their decisions and who is appropriate for a particular type of conversation. Adam wrote a blog 6 months ago about things we should do in our personal lives after the rv has happened. I still have the list. I think this particular post was one of those last warnings of the need to step up due diligence in our personal lives, otherwise all that we have dreamed of will be snatched out of our naive hands.

Could E have said it differently. Absolutely, but he didn't. Could someone else have written the message. Certainly, but they didn't. So we gotta take what we get and make the best of it. And regardless of whether or not we agree or disagree you will always have my utmost respect.

• Upvote 4

The TRUTH!

Whether some recognize it or not, God IS aware of everything and knows in advance what men will do.

The only thing we have that is TRULY ours in our FREE AGENCY which the right to choose for our selves good or evil. That right was purchased for us by His (Jesus Christ's) atonement, given to us and available to us through His grace. Good being that which is in harmony with God's will and plan for all mankind both individually and collectively, and evil that which is counter to His Plan which is to destroy the free agency of all mankind.

If with money you cannot buy your way into Heaven, then it can't keep you out. It is the choices made or the road chosen that will determine the final destination and the choices made will be based on the the degree of humility that you can sustain and condition of your heart.

I believe that what Enorste is trying to say is that sudden wealth can be like fire, under control it can do wonders, out of control it can be VERY destructive. And, in order to maintain control we will need help from The One who knows us best, so that the choices that we make will be righteous and noble and in harmony with His grand design. And the only way to know that is ask Him, listen for the answer for it will be there and then have the courage and the will to do what is right!

TO be painfully honest I need to RV, but at the same time scared for it too, I'm afraid it will change people, make them mess up the blessing, I pray not, for me as well. God bless all of you, and when this finially hits lets use or heads and give as well as receive. Go Rv time. :)

• Upvote 1

I also want to thank Enorrste for a very articulate post. I believe that all is God's will and I hope that all investors will begin to think before RV about your own personal guide lines in using this money wisely and to God' s benefit to help change the world , NOT just spending for fun and material things that we really don't need. But to be wise with what we are given. I am patiently waiting and my time is not God's time and he is giving us all time to search wisdom .

• Upvote 1

Probably a bit harsh.

He wasn't selling, promoting, or predicting anything.

No harm....

Nah not too harsh IMO. Also define "selling, promoting, or predicting anything." ... IMO ... There may not be a price but he sales himself and the knowledge he has to think he is a guru. He promotes his book and once again himself. He predicts being "on target" which I have yet to see that road path come to be. ..... I also find it weird how now he is taking a twist of talking in religious riddles like Frank does, maybe hoping to bring back some followers to his side? I have nothing against religion, I am a Christian myself, but to me it doesn't seem right for someone to get followers just by doing something that works for someone else. Frank as long as I have seen his posts has done the religous thing and has many supporters because of that. Yet here comes Enorrste trying to steal that idea. Now if Enorrste has seen the light then good for him, but don't try to be the next riddler of religous prophets becuase it works for others just because you hit the bottom of the barrel to have supporters of your own.

This is why I love DinarVets and the help I get from Adam as well as being a member of VIP ... I have never seen him switch his way of thinking. He is true and straight. He sticks to facts and not riddles.

Highlights I find contradictive:

Enorrste's thoughts on "After the RV"

My message to you is very simple: this is a good deal.

I have written a book on this investment. It is free and available here on this very site. It will convince you that what I say is based on information that came not from a “source” or a “hope” or a “dream” but in fact came from the very players in the market who can make this happen.

However, I believe, and I believe this very firmly, that the event that we call the RV or the RI and that Frank calls the “blessing” is about to occur. Because of that belief I feel compelled, if you will, to offer some advice. You may accept this, reject this, or just “sock it away”. However, if you respect me, and if you respect the fact that I have been essentially “on target” with respect to the events of the last few months in terms of predictions, and totally on target in terms of “analysis” since I wrote my book, I would ask you to follow me once again as I delve into some “post RV” thoughts.

With the blessing of the other two Amigos, and only with that blessing, I will move into some thoughts about how we need to deal with our blessing. I will do so only in a very general sense, and will leave the specifics to the other two Amigos. But I’d like to talk about principles, values, and the concept of establishing a legacy for the future that will last into eternity as opposed to “investments” and “making money”. What I will say will in no way be opposed directly to any offerings that are presented here after the RV. Instead, if I do my job right, they will be “pointers” only, so that you will all be better able to utilize the blessing of God effectively, not only for your own benefit, but also for those with whom you will have influence.

However, I believe that these few lessons are critical in God’s plan to affect a revolutionary change in the world over the near future. I have offered enough to tantalize you as individuals and have given you some ideas to seriously consider as we approach the blessing itself. I do not want to talk as Frank has done other than to state unequivocally my conviction that this blessing is REAL and that it will have RESPONSIBILITIES that come with it. If I may impart any advice at all, I would suggest that you all begin to think about those responsibilities now, and not afterwards.

If you wait until afterwards, I can almost guarantee you that it will be too late.

These words from me are directed as much to myself as they are to you, my friends. Of that I can assure you. I sat down tonight not knowing what I would write but knowing that something needed to be said. As I wrote it I also read it. It is as much several lessons to me as it is to you all. I trust that we all will learn from it, as I hope I have.

Enorrste[/b]

I hate it when people mix Religion and Investment or Business... It usually means that they are either going to Screw you or that they are lying thru their teeth! So, cut out the Religious stuff. If I want to hear that I'll go to church! I just don't appreciate it when people try to use God or the Bible to get their point across! I don't see anything in the Bible that said to buy Dinars!

Edited by Blogo69
  • Upvote 1

God Bless You Dinarded and Blogo tounge.gif

Geeze Some of you all are getting your panties in a wad over nothing.

I am not a E follower at all. Nor do I follow Adams every word. I take it all in and use my best judgment. What I don't understand is why so much anger at someone who hasn't actually done anything to you directly. I mean what has he actually done here in this last post that is so bad? He is just making some good points and giving us some things to ponder. I did appreciate reading his post and thought he did make some good points.

And nope not a religious zealot here either. I don't even go to church unless it's a special occasion. Religion, spiritualism, whatever you want to call it.....is it really such a bad thing? It's all around me and it hasn't hurt me yet devilangel.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just when I think it can't get any more entertaining - IT DOES!!!

Thank you and God for your insightful religious perspective....

I need to have my graphic artist design a new bumper sticker...

I will gladly donate it to the forum to sell...

"Jesus says Buy Dinar"

"Jesus says GO RV"

or my favorite...

"RV? Oops, It's Rapture Time." :)

"Jesus says IT Aint No Scam"

• Upvote 1

FIRST I CANT SLEEP, I CANT UNDERSTAND THE HATE, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER SENT HIS SON TO DIE ON THAT RUGGED CROSS JUST FOR YOU AND I! HE DIDNT HAVE TO! YEA I KNOW, I WAS HARD MYSELF YEARS AGO, DONE MY TIME , FOR MY FOOLISH GAMES, DID IT TO MY SELF PEOPLE! BUT ITS ALL GOOD NOW, THANK IM LIEING, BE A REAL MAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY AND AFFAIRS AND YOULL SEE, KNOWN ITS HARD, LOST MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE 39 YEARS OLD, FROM STANKIN CANCER, BUT I GOT UP, ROADS STRAIGHT NOW , PRAISE GOD, DONT HAVE TO LOOK BACK OR NOTHING! OH YEA!! THANKS HEAVENLY FATHER!

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

NICE lol

Look narded, I'm only agreeing with E because this what I want to do when I read his post and find it amusing, do you know how boring the world would be if everybody thought or did the same all day every day just alike, look around we are all different with our own opinions, and thank God minds are not like yours. PS And thanks for saying that I'm not saved, cause you know when the devil says you're not, thats when you really are :lol::lol::lol:;):P:P

• Upvote 1

Amen brother,

The stone that they roll, shall be rolled back upon themselves.

The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous.

Babylon the great shall fall. God show us what we need to do.

I pray you (and all in this) use the funds you get from this venture God has chosen us to participate in the way He directs you to.

God Bless you all

WM13

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns.

Read more:

Judging from the (-2), we STILL HAVE some Enorrste fans here. :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it was up to "-9" but I made it "-8". I was glad the day "Eeyore" was forced to peddle his garbage some place else.