Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 9 January 2018

8 minutes ago, gamblinkid said:

Would love to see RV--maybe at $2 on Jan 17?

Heck, I would be tickled to see it at $0.02 just to see some movement ........ANY movement !!!!

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2019 at 7:53 PM, AFvet said:

Two thumbs up Adam...I would give you more but I only have two!

That is exactly what one reviewer said about my new book....great quote....I agree...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TOMINVEGAS said:

Another new year and no change in the IQD value.....very disappointing.

Don't worry - we all wish this would of happened years ago. I for one, who've had IQD since 2007, want this as much as anybody, but also know if this takes 10 more years (oh lord I hope not), it's what it is and there's nothing we can do about it. Hang in there, be positive, it'll happen, then all these years of disappointment will vanish away!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Come on, Oil is never going to reach the $115 per barrel like it did a couple years ago.  It may spike a bit and slump a bit but with the US producing more oil, it will remain virtually flat for the next few years.  Lets not forget Lithium .  Electric vehicles will soon start taking over the market and oil will remain flat. There is no good time to RV except the present before trends head downwind.  Don't base your decisions on false hopes and exuberant speculation.

• Upvote 2

Mr. jimbarnhardt, , I've been on this ride since 2003, joined DV 2009. it's going on 16 years and still no end in sight. Your thoughts??

I would be a VERY HAPPY camper at a R.V. .05. I don't normally post , but had to respond to 10 years.

Regards. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Adam,  Happy belated New Year to you and your family as well as to all the mods and members who keep this site functioning at high and consistent quality. 

I like your perception taking into account the economics of oil. One certainly can't ignore the position Iraq has by not being part of a limiting agreement. 

I slso lkke the perception that chris smith pointed out (thanks Chris!) and the comments posted by others in this post. 

keylime, you are correct - oil was high a couple of years ago, but Iraq was still dealing with too many  dasholes and the 'post maliki' recovery.

I too have a good feeling about 2019 and truly hope that all those in need get the financial help they need from an increase in the artificially suppressed value of the dinar.

Like many others, one of the things I like about Trump is his willingness to call things like they are as openly and easily as he does. I recall reading comments of his on this site in 2015 when he said we should just take the oil from Iraq and later comments when he called the Iraqi politicians thieves. I don't think he's going to put up with that behavior forever and am confident that he already has a plan in place to reimburse America as much as possible for the life, blood, time, money and effort we contributed to Iraq's benefit~

Go RV!!!

Edited by presence
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, flboy said:

Mr. jimbarnhardt, , I've been on this ride since 2003, joined DV 2009. it's going on 16 years and still no end in sight. Your thoughts??

I would be a VERY HAPPY camper at a R.V. .05. I don't normally post , but had to respond to 10 years.

Regards. 

Trust me, there are many times I keep seeing posts from 'Guru's' stating this, that and the other and I wonder if this is EVER going to happen too. Logic tells me they need to increase their value. I just don't see them not increasing with the resources they have. Now what that ends up being is anyone's guess, as we all know. I try and not dwell on this since it's out of my control, I just go about my life as if this isn't going to happen for another long while, cuz it might not. I've owned IQD since about 2006 or 7, been with Adam here since 2010, and have tried to follow what's going on best I can. I don't understand, nor do I pretend to, everything needing to be done still that they haven't yet completed, but figuring out paying the Kurds, HCL/Erbil, is going to be important for one, stopping the corruption in the GIO is another, getting Maliki OUT, and so on. Some say they will have to float the currency and let it gradually rise with demand and investment into Iraq, but then I'm not sure how you can have investment if the return is only slightly higher than the value is now. I've heard much about many companies, and countries signing contracts, or wanting to come in to rebuild, bring them into the 21st Century so to speak, and much more. I'm no economist, but I just see if I'm going to invest in infrastructure or whatever, I want to make sure it's going to be worth a good ROI! So the value must be increased. 

I think Iraq is coming to a crossroads. I think they will need to come out at around 1:1, personally, in order to get off the USD, then it can rise from there. Or come out at a rate similar to what Kuwait did years ago when they revalued or reinstated at  like $3.60+/- (??) and they have much less in resources than Iraq does. I don't know, I may be wrong, we all may be wrong. But many who follow this much more closely and relay info, and have sources inside Iraq and so on, say a lot of these very positive things and they are happening soon. Very soon. Let's hope very soon.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Mr. Barnhardt, ,,  it's nice to hear a fresh perspective with common logic.  As stated I've been here a long time, just hope it does something positive & explosive in my life time.  So let's just keep the faith and wish for the best. What have I got to lose but time.

Again, Thank you sir.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, flboy said:

Thank you Mr. Barnhardt, ,,  it's nice to hear a fresh perspective with common logic.  As stated I've been here a long time, just hope it does something positive & explosive in my life time.  So let's just keep the faith and wish for the best. What have I got to lose but time.

Again, Thank you sir.

You're welcome flboy, I hope that they are really getting this tightened up so this will be solid when it RV's/RI's, whatever. I hope very soon too, keeping the faith, and know we are one day closer to this ride being over!

• Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon DinarVets, and welcome to the weekly!

I love days like today, where I can just hop right into the MEAT.

As much as we all hate "I told you so's", here are a couple. Headlines from the past couple days include:

1. BREXIT. When this was first brought up in 2016, I voiced my opinion that it wouldn't be successful and not to worry about it. As of this morning, it looks like the whole thing was a huge waste of time and is going nowhere... time will tell, but I could have told you that as well.  

2. Did you catch my update last week? One of my talking points was oil, the price per barrel, and Iraq's sneaky but convenient exception to the ongoing limitations on production by OPEC members. Just look at these headlines... 

"Could Oil Prices Rise By $25 Per Barrel In 2019?"
      "Kuwait National: $ 65 Brent crude average during 2019 and 2020 "
      " Oil Markets Could See Deficit In 2019 The oil supply surplus is “starting to reverse,” according to a new report from Bank of America Merrill Lynch."
      (the word "deficit" is a good thing here )
      "Heavy Crude: From Glut To Shortage
      - Jan 15, 2019, 5:00 PM CST"
      ("Shortage" is another good word for us right now)
      " Oil rises with hopes of a better market under OPEC-led cuts "

... and so on.

Here's the thing, folks... this is the situation that Iraq wants. This writing is on the wall, in the headlines, and it's heading towards RV time.

Iraq can read the headlines just as well as we can, so for now we just hang on tight.

Oil is at $52.18  right now, and for scientific discussion purposes, I have painstakingly explained below what I'd like to see happen in this market:

What more can I say at this point? 2019 is cruising along nicely for us, and as long as you're in VIP with me... you're ready just like me and a boatload of other DV members!

Here's the weekly Q's:

Possibly. Our VIP options in Mexico seem to change on a daily basis, and I keep an updated database of what is safe, reliable, and viable. If I say "yes" today, it could be "no" next week, so I won't give a commitment on that question until the time is here.

In a roundabout way it does, because global events always have some impact.... so, yes. But it doesn't merit any concern for us at this time.

I am midway through writing a post on exactly that topic. I'll wrap it up soon and send out an email.

For now, my simple answer - I don't think it's likely that they will take the first approach. More on that later.

================

That'll do it for now! Hang on tight everyone, when the nuts and bolts of my picture above come into play, it looks like we're ready for blast off.

GOOO RRRVVVVVVV!!!

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Wednesday and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone’s holiday season was remarkable and amazing, and now we’re launching into 2019.

What should we expect? That’s always the question, and I think this year is going to prove different than the last. I have a few reasons that I’ll be outlining in short order, but as always I will not be handing out rumor based opinions or making predictions. Iraq is going to do what Iraq wants to do, when they want to do it.

So, here’s to an exciting 2019!    

It shouldn’t come as a surprise that the tail end of 2018 didn’t bring us an RV. Iraq operates on a global scale, so things that happen around the world do have an influence on them. 2018 was the worst year in the stock market since 2008. More importantly, US crude posted it’s first loss since 2015. Those are not specifically Iraq’s losses, of course, but lower oil prices affect ALL oil markets. 

Case in point: 

Combine that with a general lack of news regarding the HCL and we have an obvious situation where they would not pull the trigger. We'd all like to think that Iraq can pull off an RV with lower oil prices, but the current market needs to change for Iraq and everyone else to be confident. 

It will happen, of course. But this doesn't look like the week for it.

Not that I'm discouraged at all! The current market is a temporary thing. Nothing negative has happened to scare us from the future of this venture. And I don't think anything has changed to make Iraq no longer want to regain their former position of power and influence.

It will happen. The question is only "when"? 

A bullet point list is a good idea. I'll put that on my list.

If anyone else wants to contribute while I'm getting mine together - feel free! That's one of the best parts of this community.

I haven't seen anything specific - have you? 

The President being friendly with Iraq certainly isn't a bad thing!

1. I don't have my translator, so I'm not sure. (Google translate shows me it's the "cancelation of uncles" )
      3. When is it not!?

Cheers, @peace1221! Same here  

Any real chance - absolutely! But I think it will be delayed until there is a solid swing in the oil market.

My New Year was amazing, thank you my friend! I hope yours was as well

Blockchain should continue to strengthen in use and acceptance. It should follow suit that prices will rise accordingly.

Fingers crossed there, because it sure would be nice to get back into making good money on cryptos!

Ahh, buddy, I don't think we're seeing anything to worry about.

A change from 1166 to 1190 is miniscule and barely worth noting. Many of your other points are actually positive!

I think we are going in a good direction.

That's all for me at the moment, everyone!

May 2019 bring us all love, luck, and good fortune.

GOOOO RRRRVVVVVVVV!!!!

- Adam

Oh! Don't forget the powerball pool!

• By Adam Montana
      Gooooood morning all!

As we creep up on the Christmas holiday and New Years, I want to take a quick second to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS (or whatever you celebrate!), and also a Happy New Year! 

You'll be hearing from me a couple times between now and 2019, and I'm excited for the new year to roll in! 

At the moment there is a distinct lack of news regarding HCL. I believe there is a good reason for this - and it's good for our 2019 outlook. Many many things are being taken care of, stamped, passed, and resolved right now. Things that are essential for forward progress. 

But, the fact remains... that pesky and elusive HCL is simply not on the table right now. 

As soon as we see word about it, then we can get excited! For now... patience is a virtue, and we have plenty.

Don't get me wrong here! They aren't sleeping on the job - check out this thread that started back in 2017, and seems to be gaining steam:

Next, a quick announcement before I get to the Weekly Q's: There will be an opportunity to save some money on VIP before Christmas. Use it to give the gift of VIP to a loved one or for yourself! I'll send out information later this week. It will be a limited offering, so don't delay when it hits your inbox!

Fingers crossed for some HCL news soon, but in the meantime... lots of love for you all, and be sure to hug your loved ones.

This wikipedia page should help you there.  
      Iraq has long been a sovereign nation, but they lost some freedoms in 2003 with the overthrow of Saddam. Their currency plummeted in value, they had to travel a very long road to get where they are today.

Chapter 7 was lifted in 2013, which marked a major milestone for them regaining their position in the world. Since then, they have established a very balanced and stable government and worked their way to the point we are currently at - in position to implement the new Hydro Carbon Law, which will likely trigger a change in the value their currency is traded at.

Good stuff, right?!  

I think the main difference would be the players involved - Chapter 7 was an outside decision. They were at the mercy of the UN(etc) on that one.

HCL is not that way - this is an internal decision. The HCL is done when Iraq says it is done, and no outside influences can stop them. 

Appreciate the praise on your service here! We work hard to provide 5 star quality and it's nice to hear it when we hit that mark. Lord knows you can't make everyone happy, but we sure do try.  

GOI formation is proceeding very good IMO. Everyone should keep in mind that Iraq will never have a fully seated government with absolutely 0 contested seats. We are talking about a society that operates very different than anywhere outside the Middle East.

80% good is about as good as it will ever get, and we are pretty much there. 

Check out the last page of this thread (currently page 40):

I'll take it!!!!  

That's it for this post. Be sure to get in our weekly Powerball Pool!

Merry Christmas, Happy whatever else you may celebrate, and of course, GOOO RRRVVVVVV!!!!

- Adam 

• By Adam Montana
      Morning all!

I know, I know... I completely missed my deadline. Lots of them, actually. Just assume I'm in training to be the next PM for Iraq  

Sorry to leave you all hanging, and happy to report that I am indeed still alive. 

Thursday is the new Wednesday  

Holding pattern on HCL. This is going to break soon. I'm watching it like a hawk and can't WAIT for this to turn!

It is going to be in our favor. I'm betting big on this. YMMV

Not interested in taking the heat of that job, noooooooo sir! But I am very interested in watching things shake out from here! 

Probably a couple years before the Pack is a Superbowl team again, and hopefully we still have #12 by then, but... time will tell.

See above

Also see above. We are getting close.

That's all I'm going to leave here for now... more on the way, but until we get some breaking news, I won't be promising any deadlines.

Stay grounded, friends!

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Wednesday everyone,

I hope you’re all ready for the feasting, because tomorrow is turkey dayyyyy!!!! Let the tryptophan induced napping commence!

Also on the agenda for the coming days is “Black Friday”. Be sure to have the riot gear ready when you hit the mall, because those little old ladies will legitimately run your butt over with their shopping cart for the $2 savings on their coveted knitting kit. And kick you as they wheel by, if you happened to slow them down too much, because by God there are more things to throw in the cart!

Of course, we have to have a “deal” here on DinarVets for the Holiday. It wouldn’t be “Black Friday” without it, and you won't need your karate lessons or a bodyguard to take advantage or it.

I’ll jump right to the point - half off your Platinum Upgrade with "TURKEY1", 40% off any other VIP package with the code “TURKEY” at this link: https://goo.gl/D8Y74a

Regardless of when the Dinar moves in value, we continue trying our luck in the Lottery Pool. Here's this week's pool:

Maybe we will hit that one day and a couple dozen faithful participants will split a big pot, so I'll keep throwing my numbers in there when I remember to do so.

The difference between the Lotto Pool and the Dinar, however, is exactly what I just said... "luck".

I don't think the IQD RV is the same. There is no "luck" involved, unless you were just lucky to have heard about it before it happens. At some point, we're all going to look back on this and say "Hot DAMN did we get lucky!" - but it's not really luck.

Iraq still has a major portion of what is one of the most valuable commodities on the planet. Iraq has been torn down, beaten, and bruised... and then clawed it's way back to a very respectable place. If you're like me, you might be a little annoyed with the wait. But you also realize that the "wait" isn't unreasonable. It only seems like this has taken a long time because unrealistic expectations have been set by many, including some "gurus" that constantly jump the gun and make premature speculations.

Things happen in their own time, not on our time. The magic for us is when those two line up...

... and the signs are looking favorable.

Regading VIP, the basics are simple: Join VIP and when we have the RV in hand, you're going to get a guaranteed better return on your exchange. We have further opportunities to multiple that profit, and the BEST asset protection plans you can imagine. That's just the short description! VIP is something you won't regret - hop on in there with us. 

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

I'm going to answer the weekly Q's and then get this Weekly update published.

If I didn't believe it would, I would have sold all mine.

That is not the case - I'm sitting tight, with my personal VIP Certificate and Dinar stash close at hand.

Iraq is moving in the right direction. It's a small question of timing right now. Pretty simple stuff.

What do I have to say about the opinion of your unnamed co-worker, who probably has no credentials or clue, and is talking anyway? Nothing.

But you may want to be careful how vocal you are about your personal involvement in this... when the RV is announced, I bet that same co-worker and a few dozen more will suddenly be your best friend(s).

Yes, there has been steady progress regarding everything related to HCL. We couldn't have a complete HCL before the pieces were in place, the GOI ready, etc.

Nobody will deny that Iraq has moved in the right direction.

At first glance, we're talking about OPEC (thank you for posting a link, that helps a lot when answering questions!), which has had a very light hand regarding Iraq.

I'm going to get this update posted, I will review that article in full a little later and respond back.

*** edit: The article seems to indicate that the US is ramping up oil production, which will lower prices globally. Iraq may need to adjust their Budget, and maybe the potential RV amount will be reflected in that. Let's say they were to RV at $1, but oil is 30% lower than the former anticipated price, then the RV could come in at .70 as well.

As far as timing of the RV, I see no concerns.

Happy Turkey day, everyone! Take advantage of that discount and I'll see you in the VIP section.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.