Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heidi Cruz Sadly Can't Afford A Second House

I felt bad for Heidi Cruz back in the day when Trump was making fun of her looks, for no woman deserves that kind of treatment.  But this comment by Mrs Cruz is beyond stupid.  She is obviously out of touch with the regular average American, who work's his or her ass off to provide for a family and maybe even a mortgage payment, if he/she is lucky.  I look forward to Ted's spin on this situation and particularly how he feels, now that he knows his wife doesn't think of him as an equal contributor in their household.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heidi-cruz-torched-over-apos-105706569.html

d70c0dbfa67050c8110cfb7a5a4de887

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 2

She has a very good point.... All of these people in Congress and the Senate and of course the President could make far more money in the private sector....... With the exception of all of the money they get on the kickbacks from everywhere.... Which means of course they all start in office rather poor and even if they're short timers they come out as very wealthy...... I am surprised no one has mentioned the Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio ...Puerto Rico issue...... Because Heidi is just a wife of a Senator what she has to say is really of not great importance...... I don't mean that in a demeaning way but what wife wouldn't wish her husband made more money....  Oh.....and I don't really think much of yahoo as a credible news source.......CL

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

She has a very good point.... All of these people in Congress and the Senate and of course the President could make far more money in the private sector....... With the exception of all of the money they get on the kickbacks from everywhere.... Which means of course they all start in office rather poor and even if they're short timers they come out as very wealthy...... I am surprised no one has mentioned the Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio ...Puerto Rico issue...... Because Heidi is just a wife of a Senator what she has to say is really of not great importance...... I don't mean that in a demeaning way but what wife wouldn't wish her husband made more money....  Oh.....and I don't really think much of yahoo as a credible news source.......CL

Of course you don't.....any negative light shown on the Right must be Fake News.....I know how it works and what it means to be firmly embedded at all cost.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

5 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

Just FYI for Shabs - you posted this article in 2 different forums. I removed one of them - the forum rules call that spamming. Please do not do that again or I will have to issue warning points. :ph34r:

:cowboy2:

Thank you, TG.  Can I ask what other forum I posted it in.  My original one disappeared or so I thought.....so I must have posted it in the wrong one to begin with.  I went right into answering other posts and when I looked for it, where I thought I posted it, it was gone.   My apologies.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

Just FYI for Shabs - you posted this article in 2 different forums. I removed one of them - the forum rules call that spamming. Please do not do that again or I will have to issue warning points. :ph34r:

Another question, TG....Do warning points ever drop off, like points on a driver's license?  The only warning point I ever earned on DVets has been following me around for years.  :shrug:  I'm a better person now than I was back then....ask anybody.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thank you, TG.  Can I ask what other forum I posted it in.  My original one disappeared or so I thought.....so I must have posted it in the wrong one to begin with.  I went right into answering other posts and when I looked for it, where I thought I posted it, it was gone.   My apologies.

GO RV, then BV

You posted one in Off Topics and the other one here. I removed the one in Off Topics. They were both showing when I removed one.

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Another question, TG....Do warning points ever drop off, like points on a driver's license?  The only warning point I ever earned on DVets has been following me around for years.  :shrug:  I'm a better person now than I was back then....ask anybody.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

Simple answer "NO" - as to you being a better person - it would depend on the member I asked. Not so sure all would agree as you still seem to prefer to stir things up as you are trying to do in this thread. Be careful ---- sometimes sarcasm can bite you in the butt. 😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, TexasGranny said:

Simple answer "NO" - as to you being a better person - it would depend on the member I asked. Not so sure all would agree as you still seem to prefer to stir things up as you are trying to do in this thread. Be careful ---- sometimes sarcasm can bite you in the butt. 😏

Noted.  Have a nice day.  :)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Of course you don't.....any negative light shown on the Right must be Fake News.....I know how it works and what it means to be firmly embedded at all cost.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Yes......I agree.....you are firmly embedded.......enjoy your weekend.....spend some time with those nephews......take care........CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/19/2018 at 12:09 PM, TexasGranny said:

I'm a better person now than I was back then....ask anybody.  :eyebrows:

On 10/19/2018 at 12:09 PM, TexasGranny said:

Simple answer "NO" - as to you being a better person - it would depend on the member I asked.

Shabs is alright! He just needs to be reformed to be RIGHT !!! :lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 2