Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

is there proof that the rv will happen or it all speculation?

kevindking

Ive only joined about a month ago but ive been reading posts for about 4 months now. Ive tried searching for documents online and cant find them so i thought id ask. Ive read in some posts that the rv was passed into law last year to go into effect this year. My question is, is there proof that the rv will definitely happen... whatever the time may be, or is it all speculation? Thanks in advance for any responses.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ive only joined about a month ago but ive been reading posts for about 4 months now. Ive tried searching for documents online and cant find them so i thought id ask. Ive read in some posts that the rv was passed into law last year to go into effect this year. My question is, is there proof that the rv will definitely happen... whatever the time may be, or is it all speculation? Thanks in advance for any responses.

That is a good question because I am beginning to think we have all been scammed by these so called "gurus" I am beginning to think we will still be playing this game for another ten years or more.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 16

Are you kidding me? Read the posts and spend some quality studying the articles and what other countries have done and what Iraq has in their 2010 budget. Oh, it will take you hours and hours to do this, maybe days. I can't tell you how many hours I have spent learning about Iraq, but I know more about their country than I almost know about the US. The RV is going to happen, but no date or rates from me, but by october is feasible according to the budget and the ISX wanting to go international. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. That's what the rest of us are doing.

Oh yeah, I noticed you are a newbie, welcome to DV.

• Upvote 9

thats what im trying to get at my dad has been in this investment for a few years now and so i am too. As far as searching the forum your right there are a ton of articles related to iraq, but with the exception of the rumors, nothing mentions anything about rv. So im assuming its speculation, also a low risk investment, id rather wait this out then have cds, bonds, or play the stock market. Thx.

• Upvote 1

That is a good question because I am beginning to think we have all been scammed by these so called "gurus" I am beginning to think we will still be playing this game for another ten years or more.

You pulled the trigger and bought into this your self right? Do you normally just buy any investment that somebody tells you? If so, you are a fool.

Those guru's or nobody else MADE you buy dinar, you can not blame anybody else but yourself!

If you were scammed, it is your fault, take responsibility.

If you seriously bought into this without proper research and your own strong opinion about this investment, you are just a fool, not scammed.

This is the fallacy in America right now, people don't take self responsibility for their own actions, if you don't think it will RV, why in the hell would you invest. sell the dinar, if you think you have been "scammed" into this.

If it never happens I know there will be alot blaming going on, don't be one of the ones pointing fingers.

Edited by Chris S.
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Welcome. Please remember that ALL INVESTMENTS WHETHER GOLD, SILVER, STOCKS, REAL ESTATE OR DINAR are speculation.........If you study and read and listen to the "so called Gurus" you will learn a lot. Yes a lot of their info is what their opinion is, however there is some truth to the fact that Iraq cannot continue to keep their dinar valued at less that 1/10th of a penny and be competetive on the international scene. No matter how long it takes I would hold onto your dinar. It could be 2-5 years down the road and then again it could be before the end of this year. ITS SPECULATION, ITS AN INVESTMENT............

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 4

By the way i do not think this is a scam, as i already said i understand the risk as well as the logic, im just trying to get to the bottom of things to find out when and where and what source started the possibility of rv, and medic i will def. Read that later, thanks for the link.

When i try to explain the concept to my friends/family i like to use the comparison of the s. African rand. Iraq is believed to be the third possibly the second richest country in the world with their resources and one dinar is only .0009 of a penny, s. Africa has??? Nothing really and they are .14 to our dollar, doesnt make sense, that why i believe that the iqd will go up. Like isaid before i just wanted to see the originated source. I do not doubt this, i do nlot beleive it is a scam.

• Upvote 2

You pulled the trigger and bought into this your self right? Do you normally just buy any investment that somebody tells you? If so, you are a fool.

Those guru's or nobody else MADE you buy dinar, you can not blame anybody else but yourself!

If you seriously bought into this without proper research and your own strong opinion about this investment, you are just a fool, not scammed.

This is the fallacy in America right now, people don't take self responsibility for their own actions, if you don't think it will RV, why in the hell would you invest. sell the dinar, if you think you have been "scammed" into this.

If it never happens I know there will be alot blaming going on, don't be one of the ones pointing fingers.

You are right... I agree with you... I can only blame myself for getting involved and getting some friends involved. I am just sick and tired of these holy rollers on line who continue to feed us a bill of goods.. pretending to be such experts when nothing they spout about has ever been correct. I just want some serious analysis rather than listening to them and their ridiculous riddles and their "stupid blue couch" all the time preaching to us online.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have good sources in IRAQ they have guaranteed and informed me that they will Revalue @ .50 on July 30, 2057!

Now ICEMAN, be nice to the newbie!

Welcome to DV kevin! Be patient and have faith. This will happen and be the investment of a lifetime!

I've spent (wasted) a lot of time reading everything I could find about an RV after I got into it on a whim. Absolutely every shred of it is either speculation, interpretation, misinformation or fabrication. There is nothing here, and anything from a verified source about an RV is nonexistent. One of the most revered pieces of "intel" is the Economist Explanation pinned to the top of the rumors section. It is filled with misguided economic mumbo-jumbo and appears to be written by somebody with no economic education whatsoever.

You can easily find verifiable news pertaining to a re-denomination (RD), but those are explained away as "smoke and mirrors" or better yet, people who obviously do not have a clue what an RD is or how it works will tell you why it can't work.

Look at the track record of every single "inside source" and you can easily come to the conclusion that they are worthless. Everything and everybody with guru status is anonymous, and has never been right as far as an RV is concerned. What they are proffering is unprecedented, and Kuwait's situation is in no way related to this.

View everything with a critical eye and make up your own mind.

If I'm wrong, I'll be rich. But I think I have a better chance of getting rich if I could bet 5 bucks with everyone who says it will RV. The Dinar is not a scam, but I think the RV is.

You say that the Dinar is not a scam but the RV is.............If you believe that Iraq needs to have a tradeable currency in the future to open the ISX stock exchange or do business internationally then you know the Dinar will come out on Forex to be traded and start to rise gradually or maybe fast........ This is still considered an RV as their currency will revalue with speculators. The goal of Iraq is to be on an international trading level and they cannot do that with currency valued at less than 1/10th of a penny. It wont stay there long once becoming recognized so thats considered an RV.

I have been thinking about this since I made my first post in this topic, how can it be a scam? The Iraqi Dinar is what it is, the current currency of an independent country. The currency may not yet be “internationally” recognized, but I can purchase it, I can sell it, I can look at the current exchange rate on numerous valid currency sites. So how can it be a scam? Now, can people have a lack of patience and want to be rich tomorrow, yes! Most people need to look at this as an investment rather than a lottery ticket and if it does RV tomorrow or the next day or the next month….great! If not sit back and wait for the rate to come to you, you will make money if you are willing to wait long enough; I have already made 22%. Remember what Shakespeare said, “Oh how poor are they that have no patience”.

If reading the “gurus” (I hate that designation of some of our people on here) bothers you bad enough, stop! Read the online news papers or go have a drink. For me personally I enjoy: A) The news hounds (K98, Ron, Nathan, Sunshinelvr), B) The “thinkers” (Scooter, Groovgal), C) For entertainment, the “Gurus” (Medic, G.E.T.) they make me laugh, and the others who post on a regular basis along with Sonny1 and Adam, who in my humble opinion have been missing to much here lately.

So Kevin, it all depends on what you are wanting out if it.

JMHO… take for what it's worth…..free!

• Upvote 6

I think some people shouldnt be in this investment by some of the rplies ive seen. All i asked is it speculation or is there a form of proof that it will happen, regardless of when. When i bought into this i went in knowing its a risk. I dont care to hear from peoples negative opinions, if you think your being scammed then you should get out. I know people close to me that has several millions worth of iqd and again i trust those close to me so i bought in. I just wanted to know the original source of the iqd rv. And yes in a way it is speculation so i guess i just answered my own question because with any investment you speculate that there will be a positive outcome. I still believe it is a low risk investment though cause if yoju should decide to sell out your only going to take a small loss... as of right now, but should you sell now and it does rv even at .10 you would be takikng a much bigger loss for selling out.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Exactly, nice post Chris, that goes to everyone! Suck it up, make a decision and live with the consequences, there are no guarantees in life!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://WE DO NOT PROMOTE OUR OWN FORUMS

NOTES TO THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

December 31, 2009

IFRS 9 Financial Instruments

Phase 1 of IFRS 9, the standard which will replace IAS 39 upon completion, was issued in November

2009. This phase includes guidance on classification and measurement of financial instruments, and is

expected to result in significant changes in both classification and measurement of the Company's

financial instruments when adopted. The standard is mandatory for periods beginning on or after 1

January 2013 but early adoption is permissible. Management have not yet concluded on when the

Company will adopt the standard.

IAS 39 Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement – Eligible Hedged Items

These amendments to IAS 39 were issued in August 2009 and become effective for financial years

beginning on or after 1 July 2009. The amendment addresses the designation of a one-sided risk in a

hedged item, and the designation of inflation as a hedged risk or portion in particular situations. It

clarifies that an entity is permitted to designate a portion of the fair value changes or cash flow

variability of a financial instrument as hedged item. The Company has concluded that the amendment

will have no impact on the financial position or performance of the Bank, as the Bank has not entered

into any such hedges.

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation and New Denominations"  02/11/2010 Recently there has been many discussions about the current news in Iraq in regards to the increase of its currency value and the introduction of new

denominations into the Iraqi economy that is scheduled to be brought into

action sometime during 2010. The Iraq Finance Minister issued a statement

disclosing preparation of increasing the value of the Dinar against the U.S.

Dollar and will in fact issue ¼, 1/2, 1, 5, 10, 25 and possibly even 1/10 or 1/20

Dinar banknotes and/or coins. Also claims have been reported that favorable

fiscal policies sought after in Iraq have contributed to the increase of the value

of the Dinar against the U.S. Dollar, pointing out that the Dollar had dropped a

great deal in value just over the past year and yet in another press release it

has been said that the bank is indeed with great attention keeping track of the

low demand of the U.S. Dollar in the Iraq markets of currency exchange.

 Copyright© 2010 Ezonez LLC, All rights reserved. |Welcome| |Market Activity| |Premium Domains| |What is iPX5™?| |Products| |Services| |Investments| |We Buy Domains| |World News| |Reviews| |Tools| |About Us| |Contact Us| Generated bywww.PxxxxFly.com at 2/20/2010 7:40:07 PM URL:http://www.ikedkfhe.html

July 27, 2010 at 10:30 AM Edit Delete Flag Quote & Reply

Edited by Munsch
WE DO NOT PROMOTE OUR OWN FORUMS
  • Upvote 3

I have good sources in IRAQ they have guaranteed and informed me that they will Revalue @ .50 on July 30, 2057!

Ok I just got an update from Terry Krap this update is happening right now! Quick hurry hurry! New intel very good source on the ground! Gyro Vendor in Baghdad just told me July 4th 2029!!!!! Getting Closer!

• Downvote 3

When it does happen and lets just dream for a second and say the rate comes at 3plus range, does adam intend to host a part for dv members? I think it would be cool to go to a dv members only ceremony. I plan to pay off my debt, pay for school, and donate to the wunded soldiers project. They really are a great group for our service men, they supply a lot of items to soldiers in va hospitals and if your near alabama they host the wounded soldiers wheelin for warriors ride at morris mountain. You should check em out.

• Upvote 2

I personally will be doing much the same, but will be helping my brother inlaw and sister out ,as he just got back form Iraq. He just retired from the P.A. national guard after 11 years with them and 11 in the Navy .

God Bless All Of OUR Soldiers EVERYWHERE !

Hey Kevin,

From one DV newbie to another .... Welcome Brother ! :lol:

Edited by Uncle Barkie
  • Upvote 1