Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hilliary's Dinars

Blogo69

It was rumored a few years ago that Ali had sold $1 Million dollar worth of Dinars to Hilliary Clinton.. This was before she became Sec of State..Does anyone else remember? Maybe Joe Biden bought a few too. I think his son was/is in Iraq as an Army Officer..

• Upvote 1

NOW THAT IS JUST STUPID WHY IN HELL WOULD Hillarious NEED TO BY FROM ALI!!!!!! CAN'T YOU SMELL PUMP ALL OVER THIS!!!!! ANYWAY BILL AND Hillarious GOT THEIRS 5YEARS AGO. BIDEN'S WIFE PICK UP THEIRS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO!!!!! THE VATIGAN AND THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND GOT THEIR AND NOT FROM ALI . AND FOR OBAMA I SMELL IDIOT

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

NOW THAT IS JUST STUPID WHY IN HELL WOULD Hillarious NEED TO BY FROM ALI!!!!!! CAN'T YOU SMELL PUMP ALL OVER THIS!!!!! ANYWAY BILL AND Hillarious GOT THEIRS 5YEARS AGO. BIDEN'S WIFE PICK UP THEIRS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO!!!!! THE VATIGAN AND THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND GOT THEIR AND NOT FROM ALI . AND FOR OBAMA I SMELL IDIOT

Because Ali said she did five years ago! They have to buy them from someone! Becides, Ali has sold dinars to many politicians fom Washington!

Edited by Blogo69
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was rumored a few years ago that Ali had sold $1 Million dollar worth of Dinars to Hilliary Clinton.. This was before she became Sec of State..Does anyone else remember? Maybe Joe Biden bought a few too. I think his son was/is in Iraq as an Army Officer..

Good for her dont think its our business to know of her personal investments. Just as its no bodys right to know mine ,unless I choose to tell them.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Good for her dont think its our business to know of her personal investments. Just as its no bodys right to know mine ,unless I choose to tell them.

You would be right except for the fact that she has a major influence on their country's government and that directly impacts our investment. I want to know when someone with that kind of power has the same vested interest as me.

• Upvote 8

does the term insider trading mean anything to you

it does to Hillarious she has been doing it for years

it started with white water she turned $1000 into $100,000 in 2 weeks "speculating"

"Just as its no bodys right to know mine ,unless I choose to tell them." or some one can find out

follow the money my firend and it will lead you to what is really going on

• Upvote 1

Ali said so? Wow! First, back up your statement that Ali said so, and then come up with ONE objective reason to believe it. Otherwise, you are influencing people to give up their hard earned money based on pure fabrication.

Ask Ali! He said a lot of Washington politicians bought dinars! I doubt he will confirm that she did but, I don't think he will deny it either. Hilliary is a public person not a private party so, disclosure of her finances should be open for public discussion!

Edited by Blogo69

Who cares, who bought what.... Worry about yourself, quit living in a fantasy world and that might relieve some stress off of you concerning this investment. When it hits, then just be happy you didn't listen to people saying it was a scam and reap the benefits of the RV..

• Upvote 1

The Hillarious rumor I remember ......

During some politically tied visit ... Hillarious and her bodyguard walking into a bank somewhere in Iraq and left

with a breifcase full of dinar. Theres been soooo many rumors through the years, they're all running together! lol

I know that this is a little off topic, but last night I watched this show on people who have won the Lottery and how their lives turned out. It was somewhat depressing in some cases. I did realize something though. In a nutshell, those people who concentrated on helping others with their new found fortune were very successful still. Those who were selfish and only thought of themselves and what they wanted were broke and miserable. Something to think about. I thought to myself,"why would God put this program in my life right now?". Probably a last minute reminder of my inherent generosity to others. Lets not lose site of all the good we can accomplish with this investment. God bless you all.

• Upvote 2

I think a little piece of the English language died with this post.

I think the Vatican is not hurting for money anyways, so why would they buy?

Nothing to back it up and I generally fall into the “who gives a rat” camp but I heard, at least five years ago, that “W”, Hillarious, Don R and Condeleezaa all were heavily invested..and..that’s all I got to say about that (Sorry drox)

Thanks for the post Blogo69 - I have no clue if the clintons own any dinar or not - I am sure there are some very wealthy people out there that own much more dinar than any of us own. Adam was in chat - and mentioned several of his VIP members owned over a million USD worth of dinar that is over a billion dinar. So you can be sure there are at least some celebraties out there that own dinar and probably alot of it too.