Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANY REPORTS from CHIEF Today?

RICK C

Thanks for the post RICK C - I think pokerplayer is right in that the 26th was sonny1 date.

I think now we will have to wait and see what happens at tomorrows meeting.

Then there is supposed to be another with the current and former PM's on this thursday.

Personally I don't think they are going to be able to do this on their own, without some sort of intervention.

Chief-Sonny ALL those who try to guess a date or rate do so with the best of Intentions and Intel for that we are all grateful, and they help keep the Dream alive for us. so pleasent dreams everyone ,Untill we RV and then PARTY TIME for all in Vegas, B)

• Upvote 1

Chief-Sonny ALL those who try to guess a date or rate do so with the best of Intentions and Intel for that we are all grateful, and they help keep the Dream alive for us. so pleasent dreams everyone ,Untill we RV and then PARTY TIME for all in Vegas, B)

Hi folks, nope I've never attempted at giving a rate and a date. Matter of fact I was searching for an article I posted back in March in relation to Scooters post on the Banking Infrastructure where I had actually posted and commented on an Oct. timeline, due to the lack of technology and data transfer from all the banks to the CBI. I've always held onto that in the back of my head and mentioned it multiple times. With of course the hope that it could all come to fruition upon the seating and announcement of the GOI being seated and an immediate RV afterwards. :)

With the worlds economy as it is right now, and the pressure from the other countries and powers that be, it's dragged on too long already, but it's their country and they could care less about the rest of the world as they're sitting on a black gold mine that ain't going no where...lol Pretty much like the 800lb Gorilla story....Where does an 800lb Gorilla sit....? Anywhere he wants to.

I've never seen anything like what's going on in this country, and maybe it's just because it's on a smaller scale and we're watching it so closely, I can't even imagine digging into our own country and finding out the things we've seen here happening on the larger scale within our own borders, which we all know is in fact the case.

There was a bombing yesterday that has affected the process, I"m not sure the full status of it, just know that it was an assassination attempt. Bear in mind the atmosphere these folks are living in and dealing with on a daily basis, it's not easy to take over a country when someone is trying to kill you and you have to watch over your should 24/7 and wear a bullet proof vest all the time. If it happens this week, next week, or in October, I'm fine with it. Of course like most on here I want it to happen right now as well, but then again......there's that 800lb Gorilla

Just sifting through the media and trying to dissect the truth of what is and what isn't. With the media subterfuge going on right now....it's hard to digest and pull the truth that is for sure. With the billions of dollars that are missing over there I can see why it's taking them so long to make things happen, I'm sure the shoe throwing and finger pointing is ongoing and who's to blame? Us? Them? Hard to say. All I can do is form my own opinion and voice it. It is what it is.

• Upvote 6

Hi folks, nope I've never attempted at giving a rate and a date. Matter of fact I was searching for an article I posted back in March in relation to Scooters post on the Banking Infrastructure where I had actually posted and commented on an Oct. timeline, due to the lack of technology and data transfer from all the banks to the CBI. I've always held onto that in the back of my head and mentioned it multiple times. With of course the hope that it could all come to fruition upon the seating and announcement of the GOI being seated and an immediate RV afterwards. :)

With the worlds economy as it is right now, and the pressure from the other countries and powers that be, it's dragged on too long already, but it's their country and they could care less about the rest of the world as they're sitting on a black gold mine that ain't going no where...lol Pretty much like the 800lb Gorilla story....Where does an 800lb Gorilla sit....? Anywhere he wants to.

I've never seen anything like what's going on in this country, and maybe it's just because it's on a smaller scale and we're watching it so closely, I can't even imagine digging into our own country and finding out the things we've seen here happening on the larger scale within our own borders, which we all know is in fact the case.

There was a bombing yesterday that has affected the process, I"m not sure the full status of it, just know that it was an assassination attempt. Bear in mind the atmosphere these folks are living in and dealing with on a daily basis, it's not easy to take over a country when someone is trying to kill you and you have to watch over your should 24/7 and wear a bullet proof vest all the time. If it happens this week, next week, or in October, I'm fine with it. Of course like most on here I want it to happen right now as well, but then again......there's that 800lb Gorilla

Just sifting through the media and trying to dissect the truth of what is and what isn't. With the media subterfuge going on right now....it's hard to digest and pull the truth that is for sure. With the billions of dollars that are missing over there I can see why it's taking them so long to make things happen, I'm sure the shoe throwing and finger pointing is ongoing and who's to blame? Us? Them? Hard to say. All I can do is form my own opinion and voice it. It is what it is.

No offense Chief, but were you not the one that said the lower denoms were out and you would be posting snap shots? Am I missing something and did not see where you posted them?

Problem is on all of these boards people post before they have facts.

• Downvote 4

No offense Chief, but were you not the one that said the lower denoms were out and you would be posting snap shots? Am I missing something and did not see where you posted them?

Problem is on all of these boards people post before they have facts.

Yes I was and I still stand behind that, unfortunately with all that's going on over there my people still there have not had the opportunity to obtain them for me as I've asked repeatedly for them. Since this has come out on here it's all of a sudden gotten hush hush over there in regards to it. Other people are watching this, not just us members. Now whether or not someone has put a wrap on that in Iraq...I have no idea. As I stated in the past when I receive them, I will post them. Let's not drag this out again. ONCE I HAVE THEM, I WILL SHOW THEM.

• Upvote 3

Yes I was and I still stand behind that, unfortunately with all that's going on over there my people still there have not had the opportunity to obtain them for me as I've asked repeatedly for them. Since this has come out on here it's all of a sudden gotten hush hush over there in regards to it. Other people are watching this, not just us members. Now whether or not someone has put a wrap on that in Iraq...I have no idea. As I stated in the past when I receive them, I will post them. Let's not drag this out again. ONCE I HAVE THEM, I WILL SHOW THEM.

Thanks Chief V for all of your effort and for supporting our silly a$$es back here in the good ole USA!! I appreciate it!! Good luck, God bless, Get home safe and GO RV in 2010!!!