Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 24 July 2010

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: 24 July 2010 - KTFM

Greetings Family,

Last night while I was having dinner with three admins and a mod I received a phone call from TerryK telling me that he had word from a high military source originating from the Gulf on a ship telling him that on AJ network that the GOI would be seated on Monday or Tuesday. All of you know that we have been following this seating and have given it a time frame that covered from the 16th to the 26th. When Terry told me of his intel he was very supportive of it. So I told him that it falls within my team’s estimates. Then he went on to tell me that his source said the AJ network claimed the RI announcement to happen on those same days. NOT because of Terry’s source…….BUT ONLY …….because his source claimed to have seen in on AJ network I agreed to further investigate it. I trust AJ network much more than I do local Iraqi tv stations. I knew I only had to make a few calls to get people in Iraq to start monitoring for us. I also asked you Family to get on AJ and start listening. Since then ……I have two sources telling me that yes they heard on AJ that the GOI will be seated next week. One source told me they said within two days……which would put it around Monday. I do not believe we will hear the RI on Monday or Tuesday. It is Tuesday that our next time frame starts where we have put the GOI to open mechanisms that will reveal the RI……..that being 26th of July to the 3rd of August. That does not mean it will be activated……simply revealed through the process of the GOI getting to work. Imagine two gun slingers pointing a gun at each other. Neither will put their guns down but if the RI is revealed during this time frame …….the authors will put their guns down and reward them with CH7. RI first ……..then you are free. We …….as investors shall be set free IMO somewhere in our last time frame that covers the 3rd to the 15th of August. Ramadan and EID must be factored in but cannot calculate its effect this far in advance. One step at a time and it looks like Monday or Tuesday the GOI will be announced.

I will be on TerryK’s Conference Call tomorrow night and we hope to have the phone number and access code for you tonight as well or first thing tomorrow on our thread. Why am I doing this? I hardly know TerryK …….but what I do know has always been positive. I do not recall the GET team purposely targeting me for a bashing fest. How many times have I said that I am a gatherer of knowledge and desire to examimate it with others to avoid cross contamination? It is my goal on this conference call to do just that. I have shown you with the MOP/MOF ’09 reports that the rate was agreed upon at 3.2108 ……..that’s an RI. Just the way CH7 asked it to be when conditions were met. I started at 3.86 and will end that way because when they add the 20% to this agreed figure …….it becomes 3.86. BUT ……..our team has discovered a similar pattern being followed from KU’s years of 91-99. If this is the case…….then the GET team has a point. 3.22 may be the float for a specific amount of months like they did in KU. Do you remember my post from last week when I mentioned this and told you that it may float for ………18 months? So in essence without me even knowing what the GET team is doing…….notice how both of our intels although on separate streets of sources……..are merging at the fork in the road.

AQ has articles for you right after this post like always. I will be with you much later tonight. God bless you all ………My Christian love and an Aloha that you will soon learn about.

KTF,

Frank

See Angelquest post below - Post 5

• Upvote 10

Thanks for the post Ron

I hope Frank is not disappointed too much when he realizes that TK is a pathological BS'er.

I respect Frank and listen to what he says. He said he doesn't know TK well. He will find out.

Thank you for all your posts.

Dave

• Upvote 3

Angelquest Post: 24 July 2010 - KTFM

I have found some interesting news articles today and have only picked ONE.......read the HIGHLIGHTED ARTICLE FOR THE ANSWERS..

IMPORTANT...........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supreme Islamic Council concerned about alliance break up

Saturday, July 24th 2010 3:57 PM

Baghdad, July 24 (AKnews) – A member in the Islamic Supreme Council led by Ammar al-Hakim voiced today her concern about the prospect of the disintegration of the National Alliance, the newly mingled union of Hakim's Iraqi National Alliance (INA) bloc and the outgoing Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki's bloc, the State of Law, for the latter's insisting on re-nominating Maliki for his position.

The Iraqi blocs are engaged in apparently endless negotiations for almost four months to settle their differences over the allocation of the ministries and the key positions, especially that of prime minister.

The National Alliance continues but is threatened and its continuation depends on resolving the issue of prime minister's candidate, according to Leyla al-Khaffaji, a member in the Islamic Supreme Council.

"We hope that this crisis can be overcome within the next few days", she added.

The joint committee of the two blocs, tasked to resolve the dispute over the nomination failed in fulfilling its duty, Khaffaji said, adding "the member parties to the National Alliance have all signed to refuse Maliki's nomination for prime minister and the State of Law has been informed about this communal stance".

"The National Alliance proposed that the Sate of Law and the Alliance should forget about their chosen candidates so that they can agree on a compromise candidate", according to Khaffaji.

Due to the prolonged talks among the blocs and lack of a compromise, the second parliamentary session was postponed for two weeks.

However, the differences are to be resolved in the second assembly due to be held on July 27 where finally the three Iraqi senior figures are to be named.

"The Islamic Supreme Council hopes that the blocs will not breach the constitution once again since the two extended weeks for the second session are about to finish", she said, adding "the State of Law must offer and nominate a compromise candidate other than Maliki in order to solve the current political crisis".

Rn/Lh (AKnews)

God Bless All of YOU and stay in constant prayer............AQ

• Upvote 6

TK Frank all BS

I don't think it's all bull shiite..... but more like a mass dinar hysteria. Everyone wants this so bad that they will believe anything that's Rumored. We have alot of mountains that used to be moll hills on these dinar sites and what's with all the new Guru's popping up everywhere. Do they know more than the old Guru's? or are they the old Guru's with new names? Lets put this back in perspective and wipe the lather from our face before were accused of having RABIES and...............SHOT!!!!!!blink.gif

• Upvote 1

I don't think it's all bull shiite..... but more like a mass dinar hysteria. Everyone wants this so bad that they will believe anything that's Rumored. We have alot of mountains that used to be moll hills on these dinar sites and what's with all the new Guru's popping up everywhere. Do they know more than the old Guru's? or are they the old Guru's with new names? Lets put this back in perspective and wipe the lather from our face before were accused of having RABIES and...............SHOT!!!!!!blink.gif

Want to go rabbit hunting? We can shoot all the lop "bunny ears" :lol:

Frank26 Post: 24 July 2010 - KTFM

Greetings Family,

Last night while I was having dinner with three admins and a mod I received a phone call from TerryK telling me that he had word from a high military source originating from the Gulf on a ship telling him that on AJ network that the GOI would be seated on Monday or Tuesday. All of you know that we have been following this seating and have given it a time frame that covered from the 16th to the 26th. When Terry told me of his intel he was very supportive of it. So I told him that it falls within my team’s estimates. Then he went on to tell me that his source said the AJ network claimed the RI announcement to happen on those same days. NOT because of Terry’s source…….BUT ONLY …….because his source claimed to have seen in on AJ network I agreed to further investigate it. I trust AJ network much more than I do local Iraqi tv stations. I knew I only had to make a few calls to get people in Iraq to start monitoring for us. I also asked you Family to get on AJ and start listening. Since then ……I have two sources telling me that yes they heard on AJ that the GOI will be seated next week. One source told me they said within two days……which would put it around Monday. I do not believe we will hear the RI on Monday or Tuesday. It is Tuesday that our next time frame starts where we have put the GOI to open mechanisms that will reveal the RI……..that being 26th of July to the 3rd of August. That does not mean it will be activated……simply revealed through the process of the GOI getting to work. Imagine two gun slingers pointing a gun at each other. Neither will put their guns down but if the RI is revealed during this time frame …….the authors will put their guns down and reward them with CH7. RI first ……..then you are free. We …….as investors shall be set free IMO somewhere in our last time frame that covers the 3rd to the 15th of August. Ramadan and EID must be factored in but cannot calculate its effect this far in advance. One step at a time and it looks like Monday or Tuesday the GOI will be announced.

I will be on TerryK’s Conference Call tomorrow night and we hope to have the phone number and access code for you tonight as well or first thing tomorrow on our thread. Why am I doing this? I hardly know TerryK …….but what I do know has always been positive. I do not recall the GET team purposely targeting me for a bashing fest. How many times have I said that I am a gatherer of knowledge and desire to examimate it with others to avoid cross contamination? It is my goal on this conference call to do just that. I have shown you with the MOP/MOF ’09 reports that the rate was agreed upon at 3.2108 ……..that’s an RI. Just the way CH7 asked it to be when conditions were met. I started at 3.86 and will end that way because when they add the 20% to this agreed figure …….it becomes 3.86. BUT ……..our team has discovered a similar pattern being followed from KU’s years of 91-99. If this is the case…….then the GET team has a point. 3.22 may be the float for a specific amount of months like they did in KU. Do you remember my post from last week when I mentioned this and told you that it may float for ………18 months? So in essence without me even knowing what the GET team is doing…….notice how both of our intels although on separate streets of sources……..are merging at the fork in the road.

AQ has articles for you right after this post like always. I will be with you much later tonight. God bless you all ………My Christian love and an Aloha that you will soon learn about.

KTF,

Frank

_______________Come on Frank!! Do you believe all this sh*t?___

See Angelquest post below - Post 5