Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for Fishman 1969

Eddinar

Fishman1969, I understand your calculation but if you can shed some light on the amount we would have to pay I would appreciate it....I have 1M Dinars and if it RV's for $2.00, I would cash in $2M U.S. dollars minus $150.00 fee to Dinar Trade....Would I have to pay an additional 24% to Dinar Trade for a total of $480,000 to cash in? And then either short term or long term cap. gains to the Gov't? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but If you could clarify, I greatly would appreciate it.......

Fishman1969, I understand your calculation but if you can shed some light on the amount we would have to pay I would appreciate it....I have 1M Dinars and if it RV's for $2.00, I would cash in $2M U.S. dollars minus $150.00 fee to Dinar Trade....Would I have to pay an additional 24% to Dinar Trade for a total of $480,000 to cash in? And then either short term or long term cap. gains to the Gov't? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but If you could clarify, I greatly would appreciate it.......

24% to Dinar trade ??? HUH?? where did this question come from?

No you wouldn't you only pay the 150.00 fee and no spread , I f you have to call Ali he will also tell you

25%?????? thats shocking. we would have nothing left after tax aswell which is 28% in the uk i hope the banks wont charge either

and why would they charge??? banking millions with them should be enough

or am i missing something?

i believe ali has opened an office in the uk aswell i would have to keep my eye out

jesus wheres all that money gone :unsure:

WHAT I HEARD NOTHING OF THIS!! 150.00 FOR WHAT ??? IS THAT ONLY IF YOU CASH IN WITH DINAR TRADE? AND WHAT ABOUT THE %????? PRETEND I'M IN KINDERGARDEN AND PLEASE EXPLAIN THESE FEES TO ME!!!

Edited by mofo

No, dinar just trades for you, whats that 24% thrown in there for because thats not right.

OK Again one more time CASH IN AT DINAR TRADE and be charged 150.00 fee per 1 million dinar and NOTHING on the Spread , Not real hard to understand is it ;)

Sorry mojo....I was reading a thread to one of my questions answered by fishman1969 and he stated we would have to pay 24% extra on the value....I was baffled at the percentage and before this, I understood that I would be charged $150 per million dinars and that was it....Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I also emailed Ali on this as well but have not received a response. I will post his remarks once I receive his reply. Again, thanks.

OK Again one more time CASH IN AT DINAR TRADE and be charged 150.00 fee per 1 million dinar and NOTHING on the Spread , Not real hard to understand is it ;)

Sorry Mojo, that's not exactly true. Here is the quote from Ali's procedures:

As for the exchange rate, it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange. We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us. We are pretty sure we will beat their rates.

What he is saying is lets say the RV is 1 IQD = 1 USD, your bank will exchange at a rate of 1 IQD = .95-.97 USD. What Ali is saying is he will give you a better rate so his may be 1 IQD = . 98 - .99 USD, but considering each 1 cent will get him 10,000.00 per million he is still making good money.

Edited by hfdmedic

Sorry Mojo, that's not exactly true. Here is the quote from Ali's procedures:

As for the exchange rate, it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange. We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us. We are pretty sure we will beat their rates.

What he is saying is lets say the RV is 1 IQD = 1 USD, your bank will exchange at a rate of 1 IQD = .95-.97 USD. What Ali is saying is he will give you a better rate so his may be 1 IQD = . 98 - .99 USD, but considering each 1 cent will get him 10,000.00 per million he is still making good money.

so basically, he is making 1 to 2% on top of the $150.00....?? I can live with that...

Sorry mojo....I was reading a thread to one of my questions answered by fishman1969 and he stated we would have to pay 24% extra on the value....I was baffled at the percentage and before this, I understood that I would be charged $150 per million dinars and that was it....Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I also emailed Ali on this as well but have not received a response. I will post his remarks once I receive his reply. Again, thanks.

Hey there, read carefully.....

I said on "todays date" it is 24% on the exchange. Post-RV, we don't know for sure. It was an example based on the current information we have ONLY....

Get ALI to commit to the margin and then we will all know.

ALMOST EVERYONE is speculating that ALI will not be charging ANYTHING except the 150 per mil IQD on the day of the exchange. Frankly, THAT IS NOT TRUE......

I get sick of people being misled by assumptions of themselves or others.

THE point of my original post is that THERE WILL BE A MARGIN TO DEAL WITH ABOVE THE 150 CHARGE.

SF GO RVVVVVV!!!!

• Downvote 2

The 24% we are discussing now is based on the current value of the IQD.

If you buy it from Ali today and sell it back to Ali tomorrow with no RV you will lose 24%.

That is because You are paying a mark up when you buy it.

He made money when he sold it to you and he will make money when he buys it back from you......Smart Fella.

And good for him, that is Good ole american capitalism!!