Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Small Bills???

sparklingblue

I have $50 dinars that I purchased on ebay just to see them. they are purple with a factory on one side and palm trees on the other. They look and feel real but are smaller than the $25000 dinars that I have, even smaller than US money. My camera is broke or I would post a picture sorry.

No need to post a pic of a 50 Dinar note. They were issued a long time ago. They just aren't circulated much because they are worth 4 cents each. How much did you pay for them?

I got 500 worth for like 10 dollars, like I said I really just wanted to see them

No need to post a pic of a 50 Dinar note. They were issued a long time ago. They just aren't circulated much because they are worth 4 cents each. How much did you pay for them?

I bought a Brick (1000 notes) of 50's for $125 delivered or .125 each... I wish I had bought some more!

Edited by Blogo69

Someone asked the other day and I forgot to answer once I had looked ... I have six of the 9 currently released (of the 14 total) denoms

250 500 1000 5000 10000 25000

Yes, I realize that they are NOT the lowest 5 (yet unreleased) remaining denoms ... just trying to answer someones question

Thanks for the post

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 2