Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar value

WOLFEMAN

If anyone believes that it will be over $2 they aren't being very realistic. Probably somewhere between .81 and 1.60. It May appreciate close to 2.00 by the end of the year. The value will surely be driven down too by all the cashing in. IT should be here soon though..................................GO RV

I would love nothing more than for the RV to be at 3.00 + but I dont think that is a realistic figure. JMO but from what im seeing and hearing threw my research and common sense im guessing between 2.00 - 0.50

Do you mean .50 to $2.00 or did you forget to add the 2 on the .50 just asking but its all good to me.

I think the RV will be half of the value of the Dinar 1.49 to 1.86. Then after all of the large denominations are cashed in within a certain time limit, the rate will float to the actual value of the Dinar at around 3.20 to 3.86... JMO Heck I will do a flip flop for an RV of 1.00 :D

Keep The Faith

Don't you think that if it RVs at a low rate say .86 or 1.00 people will cash in and reinvest a larger portion than originally invested back into Dinars waiting for the higher $3.00 + rate. So an original $1000 investment into a $1,000,000 gain at 1:1 and then reinvest a portion of the $1 million back into more Dinars. I don't think they would want this to occur therefore I believe and hope for a $3.00+ right out of the gate. What do you think?????

Everyone should be happy if this RV's at .10 cents and anything over would be gravy, tell me what other investment would bring that kind of return that's legal??? spend $1100-1200 and get $100K!!! So be happy if you make a profit! These days money don't come easy as this, take it and run! GO RV!

Everyone should be happy if this RV's at .10 cents and anything over would be gravy, tell me what other investment would bring that kind of return that's legal??? spend $1100-1200 and get $100K!!! So be happy if you make a profit! These days money don't come easy as this, take it and run! GO RV!

So wouldn't you take some of your $100k and reinvest on more Dinars for a higher return??