Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka external transfers back to US

SexyDinar

Does anyone know if Warka sorted out this problem it originally happened back in January 2010 but I have not heard from them since in relation to this being fixed.

Last time I was told any external transfers had to be done manually by letter, scanned and emailed to them.

Warka's remittance has been shut down since early November,09.You have to do it by email.Scan you request,giving all the necessary information-bank,address,phone,routing #,account #authority to send a certain amount, email to c.services@warka-bank-iq.com,took me 4 days.

Hey there, Sexy,

Read this:

Quote Originally Posted by TreasureHunter View Post

It's no problem getting your money back out of Baghdad IF you have a plan and have made the proper preparations!

Here is what you have to do!

1. Have a Warka Account and get "ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS!"

2. Open a Bank account in your country at one of the bigger banks....one that uses the SWIFT system. I used Chase!

3. Get that banks SWIFT code! That is an "International Bank Identifier Code." A "BIC Code" or ABA# WILL NOT WORK! Been there...Done that....WASN'T GONNA HAPPEN! They are for"DOMESTIC USE ONLY!"

4. Log in to your Warka Online Account and access the tab in one of the dropdown menus at the left side of the page that says "AD EXTERNAL BENEFICIARY."

5. Enter the appropriate information...INCLUDING the SWIFT code you procured earlier.

6. Wait 3-4 days until you receive a message in your online inbox that your request was APPROVED!

7. ALSO! Set up both Warka accounts (IQD AND USD etc.) as "INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES." This can be done by accessing the "AD INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES" tab and submitting the appropriate information.

8. Wait for APPROVAL.

Now! You're Set!!! When The IQD or STOCKS go up and you wish to get some money transfered back to you state side......

DO THE FOLLOWING!!!

1. Transfer funds from you IQD account to your USD account (Or whatever currency you use) through the "INTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

2. Transfer funds from your USD account at Warka to your USD account at, for example...CHASE...through the "EXTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

3. Wait for the money to come rolling in! Of course transfer fees apply, which have been stated in another thread.

4. There is a tab to monitor the progress of your transfer on the Warka site also.

So! Some of us Do Have a CLUE........and NOW....So Do You!

Hope This Helps!!!

I've been PM'd a couple of times by people that have said this is works just dandy.

Maynard

• Upvote 5

Hey there, Sexy,

Read this:

It's no problem getting your money back out of Baghdad IF you have a plan and have made the proper preparations!

2. Open a Bank account in your country at one of the bigger banks....one that uses the SWIFT system. I used Chase!

3. Get that banks SWIFT code! That is an "International Bank Identifier Code." A "BIC Code" or ABA# WILL NOT WORK! Been there...Done that....WASN'T GONNA HAPPEN! They are for"DOMESTIC USE ONLY!"

4. Log in to your Warka Online Account and access the tab in one of the dropdown menus at the left side of the page that says "AD EXTERNAL BENEFICIARY."

5. Enter the appropriate information...INCLUDING the SWIFT code you procured earlier.

6. Wait 3-4 days until you receive a message in your online inbox that your request was APPROVED!

7. ALSO! Set up both Warka accounts (IQD AND USD etc.) as "INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES." This can be done by accessing the "AD INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES" tab and submitting the appropriate information.

8. Wait for APPROVAL.

Now! You're Set!!! When The IQD or STOCKS go up and you wish to get some money transfered back to you state side......

DO THE FOLLOWING!!!

1. Transfer funds from you IQD account to your USD account (Or whatever currency you use) through the "INTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

2. Transfer funds from your USD account at Warka to your USD account at, for example...CHASE...through the "EXTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

3. Wait for the money to come rolling in! Of course transfer fees apply, which have been stated in another thread.

4. There is a tab to monitor the progress of your transfer on the Warka site also.

Hope This Helps!!!

I've been PM'd a couple of times by people that have said this is works just dandy.

Maynard

Great info Maynard! I appreciate the Great post!

Peace

Thanks Maynard,

Any idea what the dollar limit amount might be per transfer? I believe I read months ago that you could only transfer

$10,000 per day from Iraq for some reason.

No I don't know if there is a daily amount limit like there is for the debit cards.

And one reminder: You cannot use a ROUTING number! Absolutely won't work, no way no how. those are just for transfers within the country. SWIFT numbers are specifically for international wires, so just get your bank's swift numbers from your banker.

Maynard

Hey there, Sexy,

Read this:

8. Wait for APPROVAL.

DO THE FOLLOWING!!!

Hope This Helps!!!

Maynard

I set up the accounts as you directed, however I cannot find any tabs for internal nor external transfers. What I do have is a tab for transfers with different currency and a tab for money transfers. I tried the second and can choose either IQD or USD but the the "transfer to" pull down shows no accounts. What now?

I set up the accounts as you directed, however I cannot find any tabs for internal nor external transfers. What I do have is a tab for transfers with different currency and a tab for money transfers. I tried the second and can choose either IQD or USD but the the "transfer to" pull down shows no accounts. What now?

You are looking in the wrong place go to where it says:Maintain Beneficiaries . You can do everything you need to do from there. Let me know if you still have questions. Danny

• Upvote 1

You are looking in the wrong place go to where it says:Maintain Beneficiaries . You can do everything you need to do from there. Let me know if you still have questions. Danny

That location is where I set up the beneficiaries. I cannot find the tabs for internal and external transfers. All I can find is under Account Operations is "Money Transfers" and "Money Transfer with different currency" I've used the second with no problems however I tried to do the Money Transfer and can only use the "from" pulldown tab to locate internal accounts. The "To" tab shows select account, nothing else. Is it a system problem or what am I not doing right. I heard something about having to email for external wiring to the US.

Mine works fine. Have you downloaded the online account manual from Warka? It walks you through the process. Very user friendly. I have no problems now that I read the manual.

I've tried to download the manual but cannot get to open the file. Can you give me details on getting it to work after downloading it?

Mine works fine. Have you downloaded the online account manual from Warka? It walks you through the process. Very user friendly. I have no problems now that I read the manual.

I found the manual and downloaded it, I am not familiar with RAR files, how do I open it? Thanks!

Hey guys, I got this straight from the horse's mouth.

Dear Sir,

This function is currently unavailable and to wire transfer funds out of your account please provide our customer services department c.services@warka-bank-iq.com a signed request that authorizes our bank to exchange your IQD to USD executing the wire transfer. You need to indicate your full banking details:

- Beneficiary name and address

- Bank name and address

- Swift Code (BIC)

- Account number

- Amount to be exchanged and transferred

- Colored id copy for verification

Should you have any further questions or inquiries please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly as they handle customer inquiries and transactions.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Hey guys, I got this straight from the horse's mouth.

Dear Sir,

This function is currently unavailable and to wire transfer funds out of your account please provide our customer services department c.services@warka-bank-iq.com a signed request that authorizes our bank to exchange your IQD to USD executing the wire transfer. You need to indicate your full banking details:

- Beneficiary name and address

- Bank name and address

- Swift Code (BIC)

- Account number

- Amount to be exchanged and transferred

- Colored id copy for verification

Should you have any further questions or inquiries please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly as they handle customer inquiries and transactions.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This doesn't really make much sense to me. The email seems to say that they can't do this transfer electronically, so why would they have electronic funds transfer, or external beneficiary accounts. I'm wondering if this is just more double talk, that "this function is currently unavailable" means that our sight is messed up again. I got the following when I went to the site today:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 12:05:19 GMT Server: Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.2 Oracle-HTTP-Server Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I'm going to send them an email too, cuz I just don't get it. I really really don't want to have to wait for Warka to respond to my email request before I can transfer my money.

Maynard