Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House of Representatives held its meeting to postpone tomorrow

yota691

• yota691 changed the title to House of Representatives held its meeting to postpone tomorrow
History of edits:: 2017/4/2 15:03 • 18 times readable
The House of Representatives held its meeting to postpone tomorrow
[Where-Baghdad] 
across the House of Representatives to hold its meeting on Monday.
According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] today that "the House of Representatives postponed its planned contract today to complete the questioning of the Minister of Health Adila Hammoud to tomorrow because of the lack of quorum."
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why show up if you still get paid. where can I apply , just send me a check or just direct deposit now that your electronic ,, no use in  riding the Camel if I don't have to, Your country is not in ruins Noting that cant wait, been this long what will one more day Hurt ? You people are just like the Fools we have in DC,, acting like 4 yr olds

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Boozer said:

Why show up if you still get paid. where can I apply , just send me a check or just direct deposit now that your electronic ,, no use in  riding the Camel if I don't have to, Your country is not in ruins Noting that cant wait, been this long what will one more day Hurt ? You people are just like the Fools we have in DC,, acting like 4 yr olds

No sense of urgency - let's put it off until tomorrow, next week or month . . . what, me worry ? I'm getting paid regardless of what I do - or - DON'T DO ! 

These Pin Heads give a whole new meaning to " F*^k You Jack, I'm okay "

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Useless !!  The whole lot of them.  They should have early elections and dump the whole bunch. Anyone who attended less than 90% of all sessions should be banned from re-election. Come on Sadr, rally the people.

Yep ! It's time for a Full Court Press of the population with torches and pitchforks at the Doors of Parliament.

It's Embarrassing and a Tragedy for the people of Iraq to have such an ineffectual and disconnected government. The GOI still conveys the sense of Lack of Urgency and We have Nothing but Time ( cuz we get paid regardless of what we do or Don't Do ).

Too bad there isn't a clause whereby Jail Time can't be enforced for those within the system that abuse the system. No ramifications just a free pass for the countless numbers of reckless, corrupt, bought & paid for Politicians. I do like your 90% as a beginning. Sadly it's the very same corrupt bureaucrats that would have to vote that in or out.

It's a built in, well constructed safety net to perpetuate the corruption; The Fox always watches the Hen House. Pretty disgusting and despicable.

• Upvote 2

On April 2, 2017 at 2:54 PM, King Bean said:

Useless !!  The whole lot of them.  They should have early elections and dump the whole bunch. Anyone who attended less than 90% of all sessions should be banned from re-election. Come on Sadr, rally the people.

Should toss them out, re-election of new candidates.  Make sure there is term limits, not like our elected crooks.  

• Upvote 2