Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JOHN McCAIN CALL TRAITOR TO HIS FACE.

36 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thank you for your service, Capt. McCain.  :salute:

krw_pow_mia_you_are_not_forgotten_classi

GO RV, then BV

You could thank Benedict Arnold for his service too, and he was wounded several times too.  Doesn’t change the fact that he was still a traitor.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

I do thank him for his service, other than that, he's now masquerades around as an American hero...putting his ego first before the American people. 

Career parasite and traitor John “Songbird” McCain flew to Europe to trash President Trump:

RINO John McCain killed a bill that would have allowed Military Recruiters to be armed, just a few weeks ago in the Senate.:

JOHN MCCAIN GOES FULL LIBERAL! CALLS HILLARY CLINTON ‘A ROCK STAR’, PRAISES OBAMA #o4a #news #TeaParty:

I feel the same way PattyAngel ! He is a liberal and he shouldn't even be affiliated with the Republican party in any way shape or form.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

I feel the same way PattyAngel ! He is a liberal and he shouldn't even be affiliated with the Republican party in any way shape or form.

My opinion,  I'm a Constitutionalist individual, The United Stated Constitution is the laws of Nature and of Nature's God, until we read and understand this,the US Constitution will be in danger, as well as the Declaration of Independence. The Republican party is dying. They have not spoken up for our Constitution, so many unlawful laws have been passed right under their chins, but for now that's what we have to work with.  They need to be kept in line or lose their jobs. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, RV ME said:

You could thank Benedict Arnold for his service too, and he was wounded several times too.  Doesn’t change the fact that he was still a traitor.

I suppose you might be on to something, as they did both SERVE.  <_<  I suppose it takes a big man or woman to sign up, hopefully with the best of intentions.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I suppose you might be on to something, as they did both SERVE.  <_<  I suppose it takes a big man or woman to sign up, hopefully with the best of intentions.

GO RV, then BV 

No, enlisting does not necessarily make you a big man, but if it makes you feel better you go with it.  All I am saying is that thanking someone who served is fine, but recognizing what they have done since that time may reduce the stature earned by serving.  That being said, here is some friendly advice for my diminutive friend, you may want to put a dressing on that festering wound, it’s seems to have oozed out all over your reply to me :wacko:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, RV ME said:

No, enlisting does not necessarily make you a big man, but if it makes you feel better you go with it.  All I am saying is that thanking someone who served is fine, but recognizing what they have done since that time may reduce the stature earned by serving.  That being said, here is some friendly advice for my diminutive friend, you may want to put a dressing on that festering wound, it’s seems to have oozed out all over your reply to me :wacko:

I would never put a bandage on the truth.....I leave that for the naysayers, with their matching blinders.  :D

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, RV ME said:

What someone did while serving also denigrates their stature earned by serving. Ask McCain about why he voted not to go back to Vietnam to look for MIAs, Just ask him I dare ya!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I would never put a bandage on the truth.....I leave that for the naysayers, with their matching blinders.  :D

GO RV, then BV 

When you are swimming in the river Denial, just because you consider your blinders to be goggles does not make it so. ;)

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, pattyangel said:

My opinion,  I'm a Constitutionalist individual, The United Stated Constitution is the laws of Nature and of Nature's God, until we read and understand this,the US Constitution will be in danger, as well as the Declaration of Independence. The Republican party is dying. They have not spoken up for our Constitution, so many unlawful laws have been passed right under their chins, but for now that's what we have to work with.  They need to be kept in line or lose their jobs. 

Amen on that ! I really think all of the parties are in the tank ! I just want to go back to the days of prayers in the schools, The 10 Commandments at the courthouses , so we can all be reminded of who's really in charge. 

• Upvote 7

17 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Amen on that ! I really think all of the parties are in the tank ! I just want to go back to the days of prayers in the schools, The 10 Commandments at the courthouses , so we can all be reminded of who's really in charge. 

Lest not forget the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution at churches.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1