Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Morning Mr. BigFoot

pokerplayer

The true colors of people always come out, those are exactly the last people on this earth who need to have a large sum of money dropped in their laps...sadly the world is full of them. I have so much respect for you coming back and making the statement above, I hope you do find out why or more info. But do not blame you one bit for not sharing it! Most of us are still waiting right here along side of you. Peace

wow! really? because people called him out, they dont need large sums of money in their laps? this is getting sad that people are defending him. this defense for a guy who said that july 1 would be an rv and telling people that they are wrong and he is right. telling us to apologize to him when it rv cause he knows he is right? he would tell us with such confidence that it was july 1 and that he didnt care what we thought. then when people called him out after july first he comes out and said that all the new reports were smoke and mirrors and this rv is bigger than the forming of iraqs gov and that the rv already happened and we will find out on sun. then on top of that he starts bragging about his rolex and takes pic of his money and watches and throws out that he is in the championship dvd for the heat. basically throwing his money in are faces and still saying that it rv'd and we all be saying sorry to him. this dude got cocky and when he was wrong he didnt come out and apologized til people started to call him out again after he was wrong. i understand people have been wrong before and i can accept that but when you are telling people that they are worng and he is right and that we must apologize to him is being cocky and it backfired on him. im glad he did come out and admit he was wrong. thats what he should have done but dont show off and talk all this stuff then get mad at people for calling you out. he got what was coming to him. now enough of this nonsense. stop defending him and lets get on with other important news.

Edited by camerascott
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

To CameraScott and Flip,

Why are you two bashing Big? He has put his neck out there and offered a precise date. He was wrong,SO WHAT. All the other gurus and a few respected ones have been wrong in the past and only offer general dates-before july26 or this year. The fact that Bigfoot came on here and was bold enough and confident enough to state a date and stand by it was impressive to say the least. It is easy to say this year or July 26 or whatever. I have more respect for Big for standing his ground and taking responsibility after he was wrong than i do for any other palm-reader-I mean guru for guessing at a later date and hoping to be right. I think we are close to a RV and I also think you two losers currently hate your own lives and will be broke in the future no matter what happens. I know,bash me now, have at it but I am disappointed your bashing has killed our chance to hear anymore news from Bigfoot. One should be intelligent enough to make their own decisions in regards to buying more dinar based on what these gurus say. This is a rumors forum not an absolute fact forum. One last thing, Bigfoot-will you marry me! I like a confident man.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Yep...How does the bashing feel. First of all, it is me in the pic. second of all, you probably are not a loser but i got the reaction i wanted. And 3rd and most important, just because a girl loves men like men love girls does not make me a bad person. I make a lot of men really happy-i mean-look at me-you know you want this! It feels good to really serve a purpose-making men happy-and i enjoy it. The cool thing is i get to choose who I want and i love Bigfoot! Bigfoot-If you read this-hit me up on a PM. I will be in Miami next week and would love to sex you-i mean see you! Tiff.

Yep...How does the bashing feel. First of all, it is me in the pic. second of all, you probably are not a loser but i got the reaction i wanted. And 3rd and most important, just because a girl loves men like men love girls does not make me a bad person. I make a lot of men really happy-i mean-look at me-you know you want this! It feels good to really serve a purpose-making men happy-and i enjoy it. The cool thing is i get to choose who I want and i love Bigfoot! Bigfoot-If you read this-hit me up on a PM. I will be in Miami next week and would love to sex you-i mean see you! Tiff.

The mouth comment was a little too far. Although-well-never mind!

***Message deleted due to derogatory statements towards other users as well as foul language***

Ps. not cool...ya mouth?? wow!

pss. i do not sell my body. I sell a service and i like to call it a happy service because guys are always happy to see me! I am a model! Nothing else!

Edited by Munsch
Remove post that was deleted.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

p.s. get ****** **** out ya mouth.

p.s.s i see your interests is stripping for men. lol ya thats classy!!! and we're losers. go sell your body cause you are so much better then us. GTFOH

I do believe that is the worst thing I have seen posted on this site. I understand a little bashing fun, but that was way over the top and I agree with Duane, that should in no way be allowed on here.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This is the most entertaining currency rumor blog ever. It has everything, it starts with a hope for new intel from beleaguered heroine Bigfoot. That quickly turns south for him with a number of angry rants and an apology mixed in from our down on his luck star. He recovers in the third act however to get the girl in explicit detail, not fit for tv however... well maybe real late on cable. All this is missing is a guest cameo from Possum. Bravo

• Upvote 1

Mods. If camerascot's last post is not worthy of being banned I dont know what is. Someone should step up and put an end to the personal bashing.

Thank you Duane I was going to ask the same question until I saw yours. So what about it Mods. Steve

• Upvote 2

pss. i do not sell my body. I sell a service and i like to call it a happy service because guys are always happy to see me! I am a model! Nothing else!

RIIIIIGHT! Careful Bigfoot...sounds like a gold digger is all over you!

Edited by nowhammies
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

July 1st...... Apparently I was wrong and I am sorry. I do NOT pull the switch but I will take responsibility for sticking my neck out there and trying to help and contribute. Let me make one thing clear...I am not a pumper(always advised not to buy more and to not be greedy!)...not a NBA player(never said I was)...just said I was on the championship dvd...which I am....I will post a thread sometime today and address all the negative comments i have seen but right now.... I am leaving to meet up with my source which has caused me to state July 1st and be forced to all the private bashing....(believe me..I would love to explain and give up my source but I can't do that)... I will be getting new info. obviously, however, I will not be posting anything new....no new predictions....nothing! I was wrong about July 1st but I won't be wrong again. BUT, We ARE close! That will be my last comment on a timeline. And yes I read some threads earlier and just wanted the 2 or 3 bozos to show their real colors as people...which they have done! They have not only done it on here but also in private messages...really???...... I will post in a main thread later today. Again, to those of you who believed in me...including myself.... I am sorry. Apparently, Biden feels the same way or he would NOT have gone to Iraq the day after my date(July1st)

PS.... I am going to ask my source if I can post a hint of at least who he is... Because it is really burning me up right now...

Thanks for the post bud as I knew that you would, anyone that stands firm like you did will always stand tall !!!! As know one really know for sure what will happen here all we can do is speculate.Thanks for your post and I'll read the one you will start later, we all know it's getting close,well it apears to be anyway.Thanks my friend !! Ron

• Upvote 1

Dang it Bigfoot, just when this was becoming the new dinar after dark talk line you had to go and break character. Well, to cheer you up, atleast theres no chance now of waking up in a miami hotel room with a kidney missing.

• Upvote 1

Bigfoot68, your comments just made me glad that I had purchased what I have! Only time and history will see the fruition of all this. A lot of intel sources are saying we are near. So sometimes that acts of men change our course.

"Some of the best lessons

are learned

from the past mistakes.

The errors of the Past

is the wisdom

of the future."

--Dark Turner News

We are all on this site to share and learn-Tanks Bigfoot for being classy in all this:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Wooooooo.... Slow down here.... Please everyone relax! Camera-wow...How could you attack a girl like that? Now I feel bad and embarrassed... sorry Super-Tiff. Thank you for the support! I was wrong and deserve to get bashed but you definitely do not deserve that rude comment from camera. You are an extremely attractive woman...WOW.... but I am married and have 3 daughters so I can't marry you. As much as any man would love to see someone like you.....I can't even see you if you come to Miami because my wife would kill me. Now I am depressed.

she sees this thread she might still kill you... :lol:

Wooooooo.... Slow down here.... Please everyone relax! Camera-wow...How could you attack a girl like that? Now I feel bad and embarrassed... sorry Super-Tiff. Thank you for the support! I was wrong and deserve to get bashed but you definitely do not deserve that rude comment from camera. You are an extremely attractive woman...WOW.... but I am married and have 3 daughters so I can't marry you. As much as any man would love to see someone like you.....I can't even see you if you come to Miami because my wife would kill me. Now I am depressed.

Married:( Bring your wife-I will cheer you both up:) Who wants me to cheer them up? Anyone?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

Dang it Bigfoot, just when this was becoming the new dinar after dark talk line you had to go and break character. Well, to cheer you up, atleast theres no chance now of waking up in a miami hotel room with a kidney missing.

LOL... That's funny. I think everyone needs to take a chill pill. Remember... you don't have to place yourself on this emotional roller coaster if you don't want to. Someone gave you a date based on the best knowledge they had and when it didn't pan out people get pissed. Really?? Stop this nonsense. Go live life to the fullest and enjoy each moment. The moments you spend getting upset because someone's prediction didn't come true are moments that are gone forever! GET A LIFE AND THEN LIVE IT!!

• Downvote 1

July 1st...... Apparently I was wrong and I am sorry. I do NOT pull the switch but I will take responsibility for sticking my neck out there and trying to help and contribute. Let me make one thing clear...I am not a pumper(always advised not to buy more and to not be greedy!)...not a NBA player(never said I was)...just said I was on the championship dvd...which I am....I will post a thread sometime today and address all the negative comments i have seen but right now.... I am leaving to meet up with my source which has caused me to state July 1st and be forced to all the private bashing....(believe me..I would love to explain and give up my source but I can't do that)... I will be getting new info. obviously, however, I will not be posting anything new....no new predictions....nothing! I was wrong about July 1st but I won't be wrong again. BUT, We ARE close! That will be my last comment on a timeline. And yes I read some threads earlier and just wanted the 2 or 3 bozos to show their real colors as people...which they have done! They have not only done it on here but also in private messages...really???...... I will post in a main thread later today. Again, to those of you who believed in me...including myself.... I am sorry. Apparently, Biden feels the same way or he would NOT have gone to Iraq the day after my date(July1st)

PS.... I am going to ask my source if I can post a hint of at least who he is... Because it is really burning me up right now...

You gave it your best shot - You believed it and you let us all in on it. If anyone thinks a date given to you by anyone is without a possibitlity of not coming true - dealing with iraqi people and they way they do business. Well! Forget it. People like Bigfoot68 are just trying to share information that they have heard and believe themselves to be true. This particular date did not happen and that is that. No fault of

Bigfoot68 or his source.

Thanks for sharing your information with all of us Bigfoot68 - The RV can not be too far off.

• Upvote 1

Apology accepted Bigfoot. No one has gotten it right yet. Appreciate you apologizing and continue to look forward to all information presented. It is a big puzzle as far as I'm concerned. I so much want to retire and the stress is incredible, so any credible information would be so much appreciated so that I can keep hanging in there. Thanks again.

wow! really? because people called him out, they dont need large sums of money in their laps? this is getting sad that people are defending him. this defense for a guy who said that july 1 would be an rv and telling people that they are wrong and he is right. telling us to apologize to him when it rv cause he knows he is right? he would tell us with such confidence that it was july 1 and that he didnt care what we thought. then when people called him out after july first he comes out and said that all the new reports were smoke and mirrors and this rv is bigger than the forming of iraqs gov and that the rv already happened and we will find out on sun. then on top of that he starts bragging about his rolex and takes pic of his money and watches and throws out that he is in the championship dvd for the heat. basically throwing his money in are faces and still saying that it rv'd and we all be saying sorry to him. this dude got cocky and when he was wrong he didnt come out and apologized til people started to call him out again after he was wrong. i understand people have been wrong before and i can accept that but when you are telling people that they are worng and he is right and that we must apologize to him is being cocky and it backfired on him. im glad he did come out and admit he was wrong. thats what he should have done but dont show off and talk all this stuff then get mad at people for calling you out. he got what was coming to him. now enough of this nonsense. stop defending him and lets get on with other important news.

Well said.... We think alike.....

• Upvote 1

Many have good intentions but few with true intel. Do your own research, determine who have done their due diligence, are credible, and ignore the rest. We are close to the end!! Keep your dinars close and be ready to cash in.

Mods, my thread, please lock it down. The original intent is now long gone. Sorry Bigfoot and to those who tried to keep it on track.

pp

pokerplayer,

Thanks for what you have put out there. But at this point, I agree. There is no usefulness to any more additional posts in this thread. :(

• Upvote 1