Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Proclaims English Only In The White House

Only you, who's mind is a caustic, septic sewer, would even go there, SHABS.

The White House only yesterday released a request for folks to lay off the First Child, after a horrific tweet by a lefty loon from Saturday Night Live.

Oh, she later apologized -- too little, too late.

Even past First Kids - from BOTH sides of the aisle - came to Baron's defense on the topic.

You say "kids can be so mean"...  YOU are one of them, SHABS.<_<

LEFTY HATE   :jester:   LEFTY LUNACY   :jester:  LIBERAL JEALOUSY  :jester:

• Upvote 5

You should know better than to even go there, SHABS...

There was nothing but malice intended by you in your disease-minded, filthy post and you know it...

Our post to you stands --- your mind is a sewer.

Quit trying to spin it and walk it back. 

EPIC FAIL   :jester:  LEFTY LOON  :jester: 

TYPICAL HATEFUL TRASH  we've come to expect from you and your evil kind.<_<

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You can't wish, *****, whine, cry or scream the pics away.

Taking the high road on this poisonous remark, SHABS.

That statement is better directed to your radical lefty "womens march" shills, alarmists, hair-on-fire freaks!

They're out there forever and they will be an issue at some point.  T

If they DO exist, they'll be an "issue" only if filthy-minded agitators ,

HATERS and jealous freaks would keep them at the forefront as an "issue"...

Are you one of these people SHABS... are you...?  Seems you are.... <_<

hese are not my rules...

Then STOP feeding into this type of hateful rhetoric...

go against the grain of your leftist IDIOT-ology, reclaim your OWN mind and set a better example!

they've existed for millennia, as long as people have fought for power.

Is THAT your justification for perpetuating this trash and garbage line of evil you've embarked on here?... really..?!

Deal with it.

Oh, we ARE.....  

We're calling you out for your HATE, EVIL DIATRIBE and JEALOUSY against our First Family here and now !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

What is it you say you see in that mirror there shabs...?

You guys amaze me.

Your ability to patiently carry on a "conversation" that is  predestined to end in the other's eventual denial of any truth that does not filter through a unique prism.

So many times it is your platform to inform others, those moments are your victories. 

Especially when the only response to you is weak sarcasm, most other know that is itself their admission of defeat.

Still, I do not posses your patience, and thought I would give credit where due.

Thank you for you.

12 hours ago, patrickgold said:

I concur DM, I remember the days when teachers would slap our hands for not speaking correct English.  If from another country you had to speak English, no two ways about it.    This is what we need now.  :D

I'm sure the gals remember, in elementary school we had mandatory French, starting about 2nd or 3rd grade, as that was the recognized international language, and what was spoken at the UN.

Now, at least since the fall of the USSR, English is the recognized international, and in what I am sure gives the Brits cause to bristle, the most common standard demonstrated is American.

My point is, if the illegals were even proficient in French I could accept they were outdated world citizens. If the international language had been declared German, or Swedish, fine, come to America speaking the recognized international, or host countries language.

But by refusing to adapt or learn our language, they are only intentionally creating the barrier that will prevent them from ever fully assimilating everything else, most importantly culture and ethics.

They have declared themselves permanent invaders, have intentionally severely limited their job prospects, and made their lifetime welfare benefit sucking parasite career goal known.

Time to get rid of everyone that takes "free" money and then has all day to do nothing but make babies and cry about how unfair we are for not giving them more.

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

You guys amaze me.

Your ability to patiently carry on a "conversation" that is  predestined to end in the other's eventual denial of any truth that does not filter through a unique prism.

So many times it is your platform to inform others, those moments are your victories. 

Especially when the only response to you is weak sarcasm, most other know that is itself their admission of defeat.

Still, I do not posses your patience, and thought I would give credit where due.

Thank you for you.

I don't need to tell you you're entitled to your opinion, but I will....for your opinion carries about as much weight as anybody's around these parts.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

10 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

You guys amaze me.

Thank you for you.

Well, thank you for recognizing our uncanny ability to engage with the less fortunate as 'moron-whisperers' ! ! :P

Here ya go... bring it in, kid ! :hug:

There are times we just throw in the towel, post the picture of the inner him ===> :jester: and move on....

Because even super Troopers like us know we can't empty the ocean that is his

over-flowing cesspool of a mind with a teaspoon ! :lol:

If nothing else -- our attempts to tame the red monster inside him has provided many here with endless entertainment ! :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm certainly entertained.  :DBeen a good morning.

GO RV, then BV

You should start your own site were people like you are allowed to hate everything such as you. The Military defended your freedom up to and Including death.

Ya Ya you said you served, but as what ? Librarian ?  Servant to a full bird  ?

You need help Shabs, no idea how you received over 9K in emeralds but at the rate your going you will be in the same park as Luigi.

My conversation discussing you is over.

Just saying, pp

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

You should start your own site were people like you are allowed to hate everything such as you.

Sadly, he DOES come off as an angry hater often enough, doesn't he....  so sad.:(

The Military defended your freedom up to and Including death.

Good reminder, lest he take it for granted and diminish it's meaning with his behavior here at times, eh...

OMG ! :lol:  Oh, snap ! :P

You need help Shabs,

TRUTH.

no idea how you received over 9K in emeralds but at the rate your going you will be in the same park as Luigi.

.....Yes, yes indeed he will...! :P 

But that fate doesn't seem to bug him... like we said, he's broken ! Mentally bankrupt !

Just saying, pp

Well said ! :twothumbs:

Here's a wallet-sized photo of SHABS you can keep to show your liberal Canadian friends what will happen to them if

they keep on their own liberal road =======> :jester:

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

You should start your own site were people like you are allowed to hate everything such as you. The Military defended your freedom up to and Including death.

You need help Shabs, no idea how you received over 9K in emeralds but at the rate your going you will be in the same park as Luigi.

Just saying, pp

Just a lowly combat engineer, nothing fancy.  And I imagine all the military "librarians", supply clerks, finance, cooks, etc...not serving on the front lines appreciate your disrespect of their service, just as the gals have shown by agreeing with you.  Your Canadian judgement of American military personnel carries no weight with me foreigner.  :salute:

GO RV, then BV

Curious, why do you even attend this site ? Not by any means saying do not attend, but you seem to hate everything ? You seem to love anything that is controversial and relish in the sabre rattling.

I sense as a kid you tormented pets ? Are you under Psychiatric care Shabs ? If not you should consider getting help.

Just saying, pp

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Curious, why do you even attend this site ? Not by any means saying do not attend, but you seem to hate everything ? You seem to love anything that is controversial and relish in the sabre rattling.

I sense as a kid you tormented pets ? Are you under Psychiatric care Shabs ? If not you should consider getting help.

Just saying, pp

So you disrespect my military service, then ask me if I torture animals and am nuts....and then think that's okay, and yet I have the problem.  You fit in around here perfectly, Canuck.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

So you disrespect my military service, then ask me if I torture animals and am nuts....and then think that's okay, and yet I have the problem.  You fit in around here perfectly, Canuck.  

GO RV, then BV

It appears from your response that I hit a truth nerve. I sleep well at night knowing my Canadian Military is protecting me. You apparently ride the coat tails of others. Ever heard of Kevorkian Shabs ?  You may want to google him.

Conversation is over,

Later Grasshopper, pp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

It appears from your response that I hit a truth nerve. I sleep well at night knowing my Canadian Military is protecting me. You apparently ride the coat tails of others. Ever heard of Kevorkian Shabs ?  You may want to google him.

Conversation is over,

Later Grasshopper, pp

Run and hide...like a good little Northerner.  And Kevorkian is dead, perhaps you'd like to murder me instead.  What say you?

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1