Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Save The Snowflakes!!!!

2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PARTICIPATION TROPHY

$11.00

This trophy will look amazing in safe-spaces everywhere! Have a triggered, holier-than-thou liberal in your life who needs some reassurance that everything will be okay? Give him (her/it/insert pronoun of your choosing) a participation medal for their efforts this election.

Or you can send one to the liberal elite of your choosing! Pelosi, Warren, Shumer, even DNC HQ so they can pass them out to their nerve-wrecked supporters.

dnc-trophy.jpg

Order this Participation Trophy for the Snowflake in your life... https://dnctrophy.com/

• Upvote 7

20 hours ago, Whatshername said:

2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PARTICIPATION TROPHY

$11.00

This trophy will look amazing in safe-spaces everywhere! Have a triggered, holier-than-thou liberal in your life who needs some reassurance that everything will be okay? Give him (her/it/insert pronoun of your choosing) a participation medal for their efforts this election.

Or you can send one to the liberal elite of your choosing! Pelosi, Warren, Shumer, even DNC HQ so they can pass them out to their nerve-wrecked supporters.

dnc-trophy.jpg

Order this Participation Trophy for the Snowflake in your life... https://dnctrophy.com/

Some might get a trophy, others will buy their membership. Did you get yours yet? Come on did ya?

Got $35? Trump Campaign's 'Exclusive' Black Card Can Be All Yours

By Simon Dumenco. Published on October 12, 2016.

Trump Black Card donation page. Credit: Trump Make America Great Again Committee

Nothing says "exclusive" like a "black card" that costs $35, right?

The Trump campaign has started sending out personalized email blasts with the subject line "Limited Edition Black Card," offering supporters said card in exchange for a donation of $35 or more. The solicitation -- which follows the tongue-in-cheek "Woman Card" offered by the Hillarious Clinton campaign in May (for a donation of $1 or more), and takes a page from other so-called black cards, such as the American Express Centurion Card -- comes in the form of a personalized email signed by Donald Trump himself. It begins,

[First name here], we need you on the Trump Team.

And in order to show you how much your support means to me, I am sending you an exclusive, non-transferable, invitation-only opportunity to receive a limited edition Trump Black Card.

To get an American Express black card, you need to pay a $7,500 initiation fee as well as a $2,500 annual fee -- but the Trump black card can be all yours for a one-time donation of just $35 or more. The benefits of the Trump black card include ... uh ... making a statement by having the Trump black card. Per Mr. Trump's solicitation, "Who will be carrying this card? Only those who want to make a strong statement in this election."

Mr. Trump also uses indelicate language to suggest that the card signifies membership in a group that will menace Hillarious Clinton: "You'll be on a team that will be sending a message to Crooked Hillarious to watch out, that we're coming for her," Mr. Trump continues.

Here's the full text of the email from Mr. Trump:

[First name here], we need you on the Trump Team.

And in order to show you how much your support means to me, I am sending you an exclusive, non-transferable, invitation-only opportunity to receive a limited edition Trump Black Card. Who will be carrying this card? Only those who want to make a strong statement in this election.

It's a statement that says you'll be standing WITH ME this final month of the campaign, AGAINST the onslaught of Crooked Hillarious's negative ads, and AGAINST the failed Obama policies of the past.

You'll be on a team that will be sending a message to Crooked Hillarious to watch out, that we're coming for her.

So [First name here], I need you to make it your top priority right now to accept this exclusive invitation:

The liberal media has been the #1 cheerleader for Crooked Hillarious, so I've never counted on them to be fair and cover my visions to improve our great country. It's why this entire year I've taken my message directly to the American people.

This final stretch to Election Day, I want to be able to count on you to stand with me, against the liberal media, and against the millions of dollars these backroom Super PACs are spending in negative ads against me.

It's why I hope you'll accept this exclusive invitation today.

YES. I ACCEPT THIS INVITATION. [text links to donation page]

I'm counting on you as my fellow card carrying supporter, to help see us to victory. Sincerely,

Donald J. Trump

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Lord willin', or coarse as nothing happens without it.

Rivers rising, I've got that covered and it would be a pleasure to pick you up at the shore-line.

Take care and God Bless.

***///  Both of us aced our Coast Guard Certification Courses,

can fell a tree and carve out our own cayuco (Panamanian canoe),

know how to make an interim mast for a Sailboat out of a pilfered telephone pole,

can duck a swingin' boom even whilst 3 sheets to the wind on Gin,

know Port from Starboard / Stem from Stern,

don't barf into the wind off the side, know what a 'head' is,

can mix n' serve Martinis in choppy seas without spilling a drop and

promise not to throw your potted Palm over the side ! 

Looks like we're in ! :D

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

You Gals are more than qualified and should fit right in with my family.

We of coarse pride ourselves in being the "Black Sheep" and "Cast-Aways" of many families.

Go RV!!!

***///

Admit it -- ya'll are a just a bunch of renegade Pirates charting your own course,

sailing under yer own colours  !  To that we say "Hazzah & Hurrah ! ":tiphat:

oh, yuh... and Arrgghh matey ! :P

• Upvote 1