Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"RUMOR only"

shadowm35

Good Morning All,

I received this in my mail this morning from someone who has been passing along information, some of you may have seen it already, some may not have. No link, just RUMOR and should be taken as such, most likely means nothing as with most rumors, but I did find it intresting coming of the G8 summit.

Take Care,

JJ

wow, I am on a very powerful phone call:People on the call have been taking calls from Iraq and from contacts at the IMF. First of all, yesterday even local people were running to check what the celebrations were about, b/c they too are waiting and watching for the rv. There were a couple of other stories . . . that show the Iraqi people and gov't are also waiting.

Two groups of people in the Iraqi govt have been paid now, but they were not paid w/ cash, they were pd on their smart card.

it turns out the stability of the gov't is in great question, Maliki has been threatening in a big way and at this time, Allawi and his peeps have left Iraq for safety -- they are holed up in Kuwait. M has been told that if he shows up for the parliament tomorrow, they will put a hole in his head. But M is supposed to meet with A tomorrow.

It is a 2 fold problem, yes the Iraqi gov't is in trouble -- the US w/ Obama in charge, is also running. Not supporting the fragile democracy . However, on our side, is the amount of dinars held by the US govt. Today O said that in 3 yrs the US would be completely out of debt, well the only way we're getting $ now is with the RV. O was dissed at the G8 today . . . and was stunned to discover how little power he had. . . . but we are not the only ones holding dinar, consensus was that some of these other countries + Iraq's own basic needs will take care of this, hopeful consensus is that it will be this week.

Just had another call, it has been decided behind the scenes, that the big push is to take care of the Iraqi currency -- and the G8 is putting them in zzzzzzzzz. All is already arranged, and it is definitely to happen by the end of this mo. OK I can't read and listen and type, until later

Edited by shadowm35
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Good Morning All,

I received this in my mail this morning from someone who has been passing along information, some of you may have seen it already, some may not have. No link, just RUMOR and should be taken as such, most likely means nothing as with most rumors, but I did find it intresting coming of the G8 summit.

Take Care,

JJ

wow, I am on a very powerful phone call:People on the call have been taking calls from Iraq and from contacts at the IMF. First of all, yesterday even local people were running to check what the celebrations were about, b/c they too are waiting and watching for the rv. There were a couple of other stories . . . that show the Iraqi people and gov't are also waiting.

Two groups of people in the Iraqi govt have been paid now, but they were not paid w/ cash, they were pd on their smart card.

it turns out the stability of the gov't is in great question, Maliki has been threatening in a big way and at this time, Allawi and his peeps have left Iraq for safety -- they are holed up in Kuwait. M has been told that if he shows up for the parliament tomorrow, they will put a hole in his head. But M is supposed to meet with A tomorrow.

It is a 2 fold problem, yes the Iraqi gov't is in trouble -- the US w/ Obama in charge, is also running. Not supporting the fragile democracy . However, on our side, is the amount of dinars held by the US govt. Today O said that in 3 yrs the US would be completely out of debt, well the only way we're getting $ now is with the RV. O was dissed at the G8 today . . . and was stunned to discover how little power he had. . . . but we are not the only ones holding dinar, consensus was that some of these other countries + Iraq's own basic needs will take care of this, hopeful consensus is that it will be this week.

Just had another call, it has been decided behind the scenes, that the big push is to take care of the Iraqi currency -- and the G8 is putting them in zzzzzzzzz. All is already arranged, and it is definitely to happen by the end of this mo. OK I can't read and listen and type, until later

good story.....pretty creative....shoulda left G8 summit out of it though.....neither one of those meetings is effecting Iraq directly.....both Iraq and Vietnam are not participants of these meetings....just as spectators.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

good story.....pretty creative....shoulda left G8 summit out of it though.....neither one of those meetings is effecting Iraq directly.....both Iraq and Vietnam are not participants of these meetings....just as spectators.....

A good story indeed. Possibly a screenplay? I wonder who would play obama though? Def not a denzel washington.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

True.....denzel is way too dark to play obama....we need someone lighter..... :lol:

As far as "shooting" in the head. I think stanley kurbeck should have a directors role with explosions and what not from michael bay. Hey even throw some of the actors from the recent dicaprio movie in there. Forgot the name but he was working for the cia or something. And yea denzel is a tad dark. Lol

Good Morning All,

Take Care,

JJ

The story of Maliki putting a hole in his head is false. This story came out 3 weeks ago and it was Maliki aid that said it not him, but I wouldn't put it past him that he did say something like that. Allawi travels a lot to spread peace to the middle east. Also he has gone to Kuwait to talk to them because they are still upset over what happened in the 90's. let's just hope that this thing RV's soon.

P.S. I'm not new here I just had to change my name because Adam wouldn't let me leave comments anymore because I told some guy off, he was a pumper telling BS stuff. I just wish people would do their homework before coming on here talking crap! Thanks everyone but really --- NO ONE WILL KNOW WHEN THIS THING WILL RV!!!!! PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TALKING CRAP AND GETTING PEOPLE'S HOPE UP! Hope everyone has a great day.. go RV..

• Upvote 1

The story of Maliki putting a hole in his head is false. This story came out 3 weeks ago and it was Maliki aid that said it not him, but I wouldn't put it past him that he did say something like that. Allawi travels a lot to spread peace to the middle east. Also he has gone to Kuwait to talk to them because they are still upset over what happened in the 90's. let's just hope that this thing RV's soon.

P.S. I'm not new here I just had to change my name because Adam wouldn't let me leave comments anymore because I told some guy off, he was a pumper telling BS stuff. I just wish people would do their homework before coming on here talking crap! Thanks everyone but really --- NO ONE WILL KNOW WHEN THIS THING WILL RV!!!!! PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TALKING CRAP AND GETTING PEOPLE'S HOPE UP! Hope everyone has a great day.. go RV..

Riht on !!!!!

• Upvote 1

True.....denzel is way too dark to play obama....we need someone lighter..... :lol:

True but denzel is also way to smart to play 0, need someone much more stupider lol like maybe the democratic nominee from South Carolina :o

They will need to find a good actor from Kenya to play O

Just make him muslim and illegal with no papers and it doesn't matter :lol:

Edited by Rogue

True but denzel is also way to smart to play 0, need someone much more stupider lol like maybe the democratic nominee from South Carolina :o

Just make him muslim and illegal with no papers and it doesn't matter :lol:

Obama is an illegal muslim without papers Man! LOL

Shadowm35 Rumor: 6/28/10

June 28, 2010 ·

Good Morning All,

Take Care,

JJ

wow, I am on a very powerful phone call:People on the call have been taking calls from Iraq and from contacts at the IMF. First of all, yesterday even local people were running to check what the celebrations were about, b/c they too are waiting and watching for the rv. There were a couple of other stories . . . that show the Iraqi people and gov’t are also waiting.

it turns out the stability of the gov’t is in great question, Maliki has been threatening in a big way and at this time, Allawi and his peeps have left Iraq for safety — they are holed up in Kuwait. M has been told that if he shows up for the parliament tomorrow, they will put a hole in his head. But M is supposed to meet with A tomorrow.

It is a 2 fold problem, yes the Iraqi gov’t is in trouble — the US w/ Obama in charge, is also running. Not supporting the fragile democracy . However, on our side, is the amount of dinars held by the US govt. Today O said that in 3 yrs the US would be completely out of debt, well the only way we’re getting $ now is with the RV. O was dissed at the G8 today . . . and was stunned to discover how little power he had. . . . but we are not the only ones holding dinar, consensus was that some of these other countries + Iraq’s own basic needs will take care of this, hopeful consensus is that it will be this week.

Just had another call, it has been decided behind the scenes, that the big push is to take care of the Iraqi currency — and the G8 is putting them in checkmate. All is already arranged, and it is definitely to happen by the end of this mo. OK I can’t read and listen and type, until later

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1