Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question About Sonny Rumor

krucialmix

I have a question about Sonny's RV rumour about paymet to GE and Siemens for July 26.

First off, I mean no disrespect to his intel or rumour. I only hope and pray it's 100% spot on. But I started thinking about the basis of the rumour. To break it down simply, these companies want to get paid for their work and the rumour is they were told they would be paid by July 26 because the dinar would RV shortly before that.

Now, my question. Why does the dinar have to RV for those companies to get paid by the GOI?

Their currency is valid right now, just not tradeable. But does it have to be? If they were owed 1 million dollars (just using a small number by example) couldn't they just pay them 11567900016 IQD? That number equals 1 million USD at the current exchange rate.

A payment of this magnitude is surely going to be done electronically anyway, so before you say that's too much physical cash, I already thought of that.

So anyway just throwing that out there to get opinions. Maybe I'm missing something really simple here. Wouldn't be the first time!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I like your question. Doesn't really matter the name of the company. But the issue is 'some company' getting paid. I agree, it seems strange that they must wait til July 26. Haven't they been in the country doing business before now. If they were paid before, then why not now? Why the wait?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sonny1 did not mention anything about the company other than they were going to get paid with a tradable currency.

The Iraq dinar is not a tradable currency at this time.

Therefore once it RV's it will be a tradable currency.

And if they are to get paid via a tradable currency by July 26th - then it makes sense it would have to RV before then.

You really should get out more and read some posts. Thanks for this one - I guess.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The quick answer is that you have your info incorrect from the get go. Sonny1 never let on to what company or companies are involved. He never would! you're guessing or heard from others who were guessing. ;) Good luck.

You are right and also if I understood Sonny right the Company would not start work because of the value of the dinar, and if the dinar doesn't increase by the 26th this major Company will pull out of Iraq, and Iraq doesn't want that to happen.. :lol:

• Upvote 4

Hope this helps answer the question.

8:10 PM [sonny1] my guess would be a little before that, they were told they would have a check by the 26th of july with the new ex-rate

8:11 PM [sonny1] and it would be a legit tradeable currency

Quoted from his chat on 5/22 posted by Traconesu02

• Upvote 3

I cannot speak to the rumor by sonny1 as that is his intel. I have faith in sonny1 though. So we will see how it pans out. If it does not pan out he unlike some others will be in here to explain as soon as he finds out why. To me thats fair enough.

The currency of course as non-tradeable keeps the company from realizing it's profit by a couple of things.

1. The money could be paid in IQD if the company was will to accept it. The problem is no bank in the world can deposit IQD in any accounts as it is not recognized as a valid currency. As a side note I don't believe it serves the CBI to allow payment in IQD if there is a concerted effort to reduce the outstanding liquidity of the IQD as a policy. Payments that large would just increase the money supply pre RV and that would be counter productive for them as they would have to cover those huge amounts post RV.

2. Under the present system that you or I buy IQD or sell IQD there is a premium. Dinar Trade always makes a spread or if you will a profit on buy and sell transactions. If the company was willing to lose a percentage of their profit to a currency trader then I guess technically it could be done. However when you are dealing in billions then a percentage off the companies profit margin is likely not acceptable.

Could they use dollars to pay? I personally do not see why the GOI couldn't pay in dollars or Euros. That I cannot answer. The only thing I can even think of is that if the bill is in billions then that would greatly reduce the amount of foreign currency they need to hold in their reserves as part of the monetary policy of CBI as it relates to all the plans for the eventual return to the global market. However that is only a guess on my part so take it for what it's worth. JMO only.

Refer to the recent chat from Ali and he states that right now you can only deposit your dinar in an Iraqi bank,(namely his) at this time as his bank is an Iraqi bank. United Bank Iraq. However the bank is not totally ready as it is always the molasses of the camels butt to get paper work done in Iraq. :lol: .... But there are other banks.

There actually maybe more reasons but the two I gave you are enough to prohibit taking IQD for payment. Thus, "we want our money in dollars if we gonna fix the lights!!" :lol: Hoped that helped.

• Upvote 4

Perhaps the Iraqis could pay with gold, oil, or US currency in a way that would satisfy the companies involved. The contract would have to specify a value and there would need to be an agreement as to what form the payout would be. The Russians used to trade in mutually agreeable commodities that were re-saleable in the world marketplace. The companies involved with Iraq might actually prosper in a similar circumstance.

Perhaps the Iraqis could pay with gold, oil, or US currency in a way that would satisfy the companies involved. The contract would have to specify a value and there would need to be an agreement as to what form the payout would be. The Russians used to trade in mutually agreeable commodities that were re-saleable in the world marketplace. The companies involved with Iraq might actually prosper in a similar circumstance.

Sure, they could pay with those things but that's not what Sonny said. He said his sources told him the currency would be at a new rate and tradeable by July 26th. See below:

8:10 PM [sonny1] my guess would be a little before that, they were told they would have a check by the 26th of july with the new ex-rate

8:11 PM [sonny1] and it would be a legit tradeable currency

Edited by SuperFlyJr

This is not my information below this is Doc31.

I wanted to get that bit in as i dont want anyone thinking i am taking credit for this ;)

This was his reply a while ago on the very same subject.

Are you sure about the 3.9 trillion ... you are right, just hand over the country for 20 or so years!!

However, $3.9Billion divided by $2.6 Billion on a mathematical RV would be $1.50 ... as you suggested ... give 'em the colored toilet paper that would equal post RV numbers ... I realize that what we have above is dollars but giving them the commensurate IQD with a "hold for a bit, boys (proviso) and you'll have your money" might fit the scenario.

... I know it's a stretch ... but I'm in that kind of mood ... LOL ... a couple of days of prima donna MP's saying " I do ... LUNCH!" and then making sure that the session was purposely left open so that the 30 day clock wouldn't start ... so that they can argue about which Uncle, brother, cousin has to have a government job before they will vote corporately and the UNSC extolling Kuwait's willingness to fund a $1M UN/Red Cross search fund rather than discuss the "real issue" at hand kind of left me in that mood ... don't ya' know?!

If I created a new rate conspiracy ... great ... but I direct you to November 2009 when the rate was $1.49 (or the exact rate of the Euro on those days)

Regardless

Peace

Doc31

Read more:

• Upvote 2

Question this? If you were owed 20 million dollars on the 26th of july, as of todays rates on the IQD, would YOU take it as payment.? NOT ME, I have enough toilet paper now! NOW if you assure me that the dinar will RV before the 26th of july , I will listen to your proposal about accepting dinars as payment. ENUFF SAID!

I have to agree with Automag's reply, besides with all the unrest and unfulled promises of this money from Heaven Irag may end up in a full blown civil war. What would toilet paper be worth then. I must give credit to the Iragi people for perserverence. ( hope I spelled that right). Anyway God Bless the Iragi people Thank you Krucialmix for the Q? and thank you Automag for the great reply. It makes sense. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

I have a question about Sonny's RV rumour about paymet to GE and Siemens for July 26.

First off, I mean no disrespect to his intel or rumour. I only hope and pray it's 100% spot on. But I started thinking about the basis of the rumour. To break it down simply, these companies want to get paid for their work and the rumour is they were told they would be paid by July 26 because the dinar would RV shortly before that.

Now, my question. Why does the dinar have to RV for those companies to get paid by the GOI?

Their currency is valid right now, just not tradeable. But does it have to be? If they were owed 1 million dollars (just using a small number by example) couldn't they just pay them 11567900016 IQD? That number equals 1 million USD at the current exchange rate.

A payment of this magnitude is surely going to be done electronically anyway, so before you say that's too much physical cash, I already thought of that.

So anyway just throwing that out there to get opinions. Maybe I'm missing something really simple here. Wouldn't be the first time!

I NEVER SAID THE COMPANY WAS G.E. YOU PEOPLE ARE THINKING TOO MUCH INTO THIS, I AM NOT TELLING YOU GUYS THE COMPANY, AND IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING THAT WE DISCUSS. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I NEVER SAID THE COMPANY WAS G.E. YOU PEOPLE ARE THINKING TOO MUCH INTO THIS, I AM NOT TELLING YOU GUYS THE COMPANY, AND IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING THAT WE DISCUSS. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

The mystery...the mystery...of course he won't tell you the name of the company...don't be so stupid...it would betray someones confidence...or...then you would be able to check it out for yourself. At that point someone might lose ALL of their credibility. I find it laughable that with all of this, "Intell" you never, ever get anything that can be substantiated and that leads to distrust...period. Why all the secrecy? There is a reason and a good reason for the secrecy...you have to ask why though. What good reason is there to give so-called intelligence reports that are unverifiable? Is it a power trip? I know what nobody else knows and that separates me from the intell crowd. I am more powerful than you? Is it because someone asked you not to tell anyone? If that is the case then even though you did not reveal your source you still have betrayed them by merely mentioning anything to begin with. Are they making a profit off of selling the Dinar? If they are then one must consider the source and prudently ignore them. If they are on a power trip and the intell is B.S. then they are guilty of not putting out enough of these stories...they are poor propaganda ministers. Think about it. One thing is for sure...it does make the ride more fun and interesting as well. Oh the mystery...the mystery...lmao

• Downvote 2

Question this? If you were owed 20 million dollars on the 26th of july, as of todays rates on the IQD, would YOU take it as payment.? NOT ME, I have enough toilet paper now! NOW if you assure me that the dinar will RV before the 26th of july , I will listen to your proposal about accepting dinars as payment. ENUFF SAID!

well the question is if they were offered the equivalant of 20 million US dollars in dinar? cause thats 20 million no matter how you slice it and it just would need to be exchanged...... now if the contract is for 20 million DINAR then ok yes i wouldnt touch that crap either!!! lol

OK people now please stop and think just for one minute, you own a corporation and lets say the money is no good due to revalue but they have plenty of other trade-able currency such as the US dollar currently or the Euro which they can trade for prior to paying you, or Gold etc.

You as a company would not even begin to stop your company and employee futures due to some other nations currency. :angry: Bullshite,

To say a company refuses to operate due to a nations currency is lunacy at its finest just like these guru pumpers. Only an fool would put such in print or believe it.

You are there to operate as a company and provide jobs to your employee's in todays economy and sure OK you are going to take your pay in Gold or Oil or the US dollar etc.

These people are so full of crap its not funny. You believe this reasoning why? Someone please explain to me why you should trust this?

An outside corporation would refuse to be paid in their own currency? Example a US based corporation is to work over there and does not want the US dollar? European based not wanting Euro? or each others known currency with value at your local bank?

Again this is narcissism to pump or gain attention to ones self in a realm they have absolutely no business or knowledge (real knowledge) in.

Wake up people other companies will work for what ever currency is available so long as it is valid until such time as the country does the RV, wouldn't you? Just ask yourself that! if you would accept the Euro, Gold, or the Dollar then enough said why should no one else. :blink:

Edited by Rogue
  • Upvote 1