Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament reveals the reasons for holding meetings every day of the week

yota691

2.1468678259729195243.jpg
Sat, 16 Jul 2016 14:10:59

Views: 20

Observer news / Baghdad announced that the House of Representatives rapporteur MP Imad Youkhana, Saturday, for the determination of the Council held meetings throughout the days of this week, pointing out that the hearings will include the completion of the bombing of Baghdad 's Karrada investigations.  He said Youkhana, "according to the directives of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, the Council will hold its meetings on an ongoing basis starting tomorrow , Sunday to Thursday , "noting that" the decision was made to make up for the last period in which the parliament was interrupted because of the legislative recess, as well as last weekend. "  Youkhana added that" one of the paragraphs that will be included in the realization of the meetings this week schedule completion of the investigation blew Karrada district, and other important issues. "  the presidency of the Council of Representatives Wednesday (July 13, 2016), I decided, to the meeting of the Council on Sunday while meeting witnessed the vote on the law and to postpone the vote on the other as well as to postpone the reading of three laws.

• Upvote 2

Yota...awesome news find. It blew me away that they are actually thinking about working TWO days in the same week, not to mention maybe even MORE....like FIVE. I shudder to think they may even....dare I say it...accomplish something too. With 70 or more laws in the wings to push through....let's see if they can cherry-pick them and find the most irrelevant ones to debate before another holiday comes along. Sarcasm, I know. Mia culpa.  ;)

• Upvote 4