Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auctions have started again!!!

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1678)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 21-JUN-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 13

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US $ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 89,699,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US $) -----

Total offers for buying (US $) 89,699,000

Total offers for selling (US $) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Edited by SexyDinar

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1678)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 21-JUN-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 13

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US $ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 89,699,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US $) -----

Total offers for buying (US $) 89,699,000

Total offers for selling (US $) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

I hope this is just smoke and they didn't really have auctions.

Anyone know why when opening the auctions through the pdf file link, it is still showing nothing past June 13th?

Can anyone also explain the reasoning for the auctions?

I was always under the impression that they are auctioning (selling) Dinar to other countries?

With that said.....if they are trying to get back as much dinar as possible, like many have been claiming....then why are they still selling?

They had no auction for a whole week, & if it was so close to rv'ing.....then what is the point of starting right back up?

Maybe it's a cover up, & they really did not have an auction.

Are the auctions buying back dinar?

Any help in understanding the auctions with be helpful.

Thanks

Speaking of Smoke , Talk about a vicious circle "Oh what wicked web we we weave , when we practice to diceave " May be the auctions started again to help pay for the damaged banks Directly related to the Poverty in Iraq . It pay's more to be a terrorist .

Anyone know why when opening the auctions through the pdf file link, it is still showing nothing past June 13th?

I was always under the impression that they are auctioning (selling) Dinar to other countries?

With that said.....if they are trying to get back as much dinar as possible, like many have been claiming....then why are they still selling?

They had no auction for a whole week, & if it was so close to rv'ing.....then what is the point of starting right back up?

Maybe it's a cover up, & they really did not have an auction.

Are the auctions buying back dinar?

Any help in understanding the auctions with be helpful.

Thanks

I believe they stopped the auctions last week due to the attack on the CBI. The auctions have started again this week.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe they sell dinar in order to generate USD which they can then use for international purchases/exchange as it's a tradeable currency.

After all their efforts to reduce liquidity it does seem counter-intuitive that they would then release more dinar, but it might be that they're desperate for dollars to pay for things. But if there was a plan to RV anytime soon then why would they sell nearly $90,000,000 worth of dinar they'd have to turn around and buyback at $90,000,000,000!? (assuming 1:1) I agree, this does seem to speak against an imminent RV, but I sure hope I'm wrong!

I believe they sell dinar in order to generate USD which they can then use for international purchases/exchange as it's a tradeable currency.

After all their efforts to reduce liquidity it does seem counter-intuitive that they would then release more dinar, but it might be that they're desperate for dollars to pay for things. But if there was a plan to RV anytime soon then why would they sell nearly $90,000,000 worth of dinar they'd have to turn around and buyback at $90,000,000,000!? (assuming 1:1) I agree, this does seem to speak against an imminent RV, but I sure hope I'm wrong!

I doubt its smoke and mirrors. I also dont think the RV is gonna happen very soon. Too much going on with their crap govt. If the U.N has to intervene in the elections then any RV will be delayed a long time.