Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talking Dog for Sale

Heavyduty053

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he see's a sign in the front yard of a broken down shanty style house. The sign read: "Talking dog for sale" so he slams on his breaks, backs up and rereads the sign again to make sure he was sure of what he was reading. Sure enough it did say, "Talking Dog for sale". He pulled up as close as he could get then walk a little ways to the house, getting excited about this, and just thinking of what his friends would say of his new found friend. He knocks on the wooden walls holding the door frame up and this man appears and tells him the dog is in the back yard tied up.

The guy walks around the house to the backyard and see's a nice looking Labrador retriever just sitting there watching his every move. The owner hasn't come out of the house yet so he asks the dog,  "you talk do you?, sure enough the Lab replies, "Yep". After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, then he ask him, "So what's your story?. The Lab looks toward the house then looks at him and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA man. I no time they at all they had me jetting around the world from country to country saying I was a service dog so they would be kind enough to let me in where meetings were going on with spies and world leaders because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping on stuff they said under their breaths.

Yep I was valuable to them, told them a lot of underhanded stuff for eight years running. But jetting around really tired me out and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening to them. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of metals. I got married, had a mess of puppies and now I'm just retired.

This guy is in shock listening to all this. He looks at the house then at the dog and all these things is running through his mind. He is going to be popular, famous, on talk shows and he will be the envy of all his friends. He walks back to the house amazed and asked what the guy wants for the dog. "Ten dollars", the guy says. "Ten dollars, this dog is amazing why are you selling him for ten dollars". " Because he is a liar, he has been telling me that for years". "He never did any of that stuff".

The example sometimes is in our minds we are transfixed on something we want to happen or something we want to believe in even though there are some good and a lot of bad. Our minds can only carry what our thinking is telling it to.  This man being from the city already had thoughts running through his mind of being the first to find a one of a kind dog and he would welcome the fame of it. Did he really talk who knows, but some sometimes sound like they do.

• Upvote 6

Hey I put it out there and everyone can take what they will....In the Interview with God he said that his children can look at the same thing and draw two different conclusions from it....All my stories is meant to be examples to make one think.....Got to love em....yep love everyone

• Upvote 1

Hey I put it out there and everyone can take what they will....In the Interview with God he said that his children can look at the same thing and draw two different conclusions from it....All my stories is meant to be examples to make one think.....Got to love em....yep love everyone

Everyone? Even xxxxxxxxxxxxx ( fill it with any name you want..number of x's totally irrelevant) ?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1