Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF Announces 2010 Reforms Have Come into Effect

ckriebs

January 27, 2016

IMF’s Managing Director Christine Lagarde welcomes the 2010 Quota reforms which have come into effect on Jan 26, 2016.

Categories: About the IMF

Christine Lagarde, IMF Managing Director

http://www.imf.org/external/mmedia/view.aspx?vid=4724940772001

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2016/pr1625a.htm

• Upvote 1

SO WHAT ? AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE? 

NOT EXACTLY great or stunning news about our RV. Looks like the IMF has simply approved spending a lot of money in and for a lot of countries, assumable Iraq is included. I do not see or comprehend how this might or possibly relates to Iraq implementing an RV or changing any of its political posture....personally what I am looking for, as are millions of others, is some indication that currency reform in Iraq is moving forward to our benefit...........anybody see a benefit here?

• Upvote 4

This was newbieDa´s post yesterday which was mysteriously deleted...

It had two videos one link had a dead link, the other was from another Dinar Site which is prohibited so it was removed.... 

and here is another article on the above...same subject....from the World economy Thread...

3620.jpg         separator.gif Economy News / Continue ...

IMF announced the start of the first phase of reforms aimed at doubling the permanent resources and strengthen the role of emerging countries after years of faltering because of opposition from the US Congress. Such reforms that have been adopted by the end of 2010 at the height of the global financial crisis to allow the Fund to increase its resources permanent members rations to 659 billion dollars used in the granting of loans and help struggling countries, as happened with Greece, Ukraine and Jamaica. But reform will restore the distribution of roles within the Fund, which is currently dominated by Western nations administration. The IMF said in a statement Wednesday that the introduction of these two-pronged scheduled "in the coming weeks" conditional first stage, went into effect Tuesday, presumably under which elected the twenty-four members of the Board of Directors by the 188 member states. The fund said in a statement that "the reforms a key step reflects the growing role of emerging countries in the management of the institution." On this basis, it will increase the voting rights to China twice to more than 6% to become the third largest shareholder in the IMF after Japan (6.3%) and the United States (16.5%), which reserves the right Monetary Fund on some decisions. Before the voting rights reform of China barely exceed the rights of Italy, which at least five times the size of its economy by. Weight will be strengthened and the big emerging countries other disease within the Fund of India, which will increase the voting rights of its 2.3 to 2.6% and Russia from 2.4 to 2.6%. And it will drop the voting rights of France, Britain and Germany slightly. The start of this re-organization by the end of 2012 is supposed to hit it of obstructing Congress, which did not give the green light only in December. In response to these stretching the major countries in the framework of the emerging countries, "Brix", which includes Brazil, Russia, China, India, South Africa, by creating their own monetary fund and Development Bank in July 2014.
separator.gif

Views 0   Date Added 01/28/2016 - 12:12   Last updated 01/28/2016 - 12:12   No. Content 1900

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/215206-international-monetary-start-of-the-first-phase-of-reforms-aimed-at-doubling-the-permanent-resources-and-strengthen-the-role-of-emerging-countries/#ixzz3yZiHqpOj

• Upvote 1

Sorry wan't trying to push any buttons just saw and brought it in with the links. Who knows if Iraq is involved or not. Just thought it was interesting and thought I would share. Did not mean to offend anyone and I did not see it in here yesterday. So didn't know it was older than what was posted on the article date. I have more than just Dinar and I know others do as well. 

• Upvote 1

Ok what does this have to do with Iraq and their currency?  After reading article(s) did not see Iraq name mentioned - Thanks anyway...

I was actually hoping someone had some input on the impact it does have for the dinar also, I heard its real good, something about merging markets having more? more what I dont know

• Upvote 1

An emerging market is a country that has some characteristics of a developed market, but does not meet standards to be a developed market.

This includes countries that may be developed markets in the future or were in the past

The term "frontier market" is used for developing countries with slower economies than "emerging".

The economies of China and India are considered to be the largest. According to The Economist.

Many people find the term outdated, but no new term has gained traction. Emerging market hedge fund capital reached a record new level in the first quarter of 2011 of $121 billion. The four largest emerging and developing economies by either nominal or PPP-adjusted GDP are the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China). The next five largest markets are South Korea, Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia. Iran, Vietnam and Iraq are also considered an emerging market.

Go emerging market

Go developing economies

Go Iraq

• Upvote 6

An emerging market is a country that has some characteristics of a developed market, but does not meet standards to be a developed market.

This includes countries that may be developed markets in the future or were in the past

The term "frontier market" is used for developing countries with slower economies than "emerging".

The economies of China and India are considered to be the largest. According to The Economist.

Many people find the term outdated, but no new term has gained traction. Emerging market hedge fund capital reached a record new level in the first quarter of 2011 of $121 billion. The four largest emerging and developing economies by either nominal or PPP-adjusted GDP are the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China). The next five largest markets are South Korea, Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia. Iran, Vietnam and Iraq are also considered an emerging market.

Go emerging market

Go developing economies

Go Iraq

Wikipedia. 

Just sayin.

• Upvote 1