Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Militiamen take over federal building in Oregon wildlife refuge after anti-government rally; son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy among them

But understand Shabs... many many people have strong rooted beliefs in right and wrong... not just the belief of the day.  Many many people are comforted by their position, with a firm conviction of right and wrong that validates such.  In other words, they default to that position first... and then determine if they will budge.  However, the positions are very much defined for a reason... budging is most times unnecessary when analyzed and reasoned out.  Comfort is then validated... but often needs defending.  It's simply a matter of preferred position, mostly through experience and wisdom.  I value that which has provided my reasoned clarity... and I will always preserve that quality... that value, foremost. 

Most people are uncomfortable sitting on a fence, or constantly climbing from one side to the other and resting in between.  It's too consuming and exhausting... and takes a toll on clarity.  You are not one of them... and that is your choice.  

As I've said before Shabs... your perspective serves a purpose!  And those of us who use it to clarify our resolve, appreciate it.  Carry on my friend!

Pretty sure Shabs isn’t over exerting himself on that fencepost.  I have not observed in any of his posts him climbing down on one side or the other on various issues.  If he falls off the post it is always to the same side.  From my perspective he is comforted by claiming to be a fencepost sitter because he does not want to admit, or perhaps doesn’t want consider himself, the liberal that he is (based on his numerous posts).  Rather than climbing down on one side or the other and climbing back up, he remains perched on the post denigrating the right and defending the left.  That’s not exercise per se, but it is an exercise in futility to get him to admit it or have a substantive discussion.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Pretty sure Shabs isn’t over exerting himself on that fencepost.  I have not observed in any of his posts him climbing down on one side or the other on various issues.  If he falls off the post it is always to the same side.  From my perspective he is comforted by claiming to be a fencepost sitter because he does not want to admit, or perhaps doesn’t want consider himself, the liberal that he is (based on his numerous posts).  Rather than climbing down on one side or the other and climbing back up, he remains perched on the post denigrating the right and defending the left.  That’s not exercise per se, but it is an exercise in futility to get him to admit it or have a substantive discussion.

Thanks for the perspective RV ME... always welcomed and appreciated!  I see what you see... I just give Shabs a bit of latitude in his seat on those pickets... partly because he hasn't identified himself (consciously) as a real Liberal, and secondly, well, that's what fence sitters do.  But, If I had to take bets onto which side he'd fall, I'd be inclined to believe he'd land in the kollective arms of the Kumbaya Kingdom!  You know... where it's safe NOT to be decisive.  He has, at least with me, shown a lot of respect and acknowledgement of my rebuttals... and THAT is difficult for any out-of-the-closet Lib!  I still think he has a chance to climb over to our side!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Every American Patriot has "skin in the game".

If you allow the FED to walk all over your Constitutional Rights,  

and over-take Liberty & Justice for All, you are not just ignorant ,weak, and / or lazy...

you're a traitor personally handing over this Republic to dictators.

Hi Gals :)

Some honest questions for you or anyone who can think carefully...

Who allowed our constitutional rights and liberty and justice for all to be stampeded over the

last several decades with the last blow coming in 2001 and continuing to this day to complete

unfinished business by the current admin.? Who believed the reports of a newly created enemy

within the land allowing the start of endless war while the REAL enemy within the land positioned

themselves for the lions share of profits from the endless wars? (bankers and many politicians

including their corporate masters). we the people?

Who stood up for liberty and justice for all while the unpatriot act was being implemented? Who stood 

up to ask the hard questions to our "leaders" demanding truthful answers as to the destruction on

9/11 and by whom it was initiated? Who challenged the official story of some dude living in a cave

over in Afghanistan being able to pull it off while the real enemies of this country were planning on

invading select countries to overthrow other dictators and plant the seeds of current day discord?

we the people?

Who has stood up to challenge the current president on his actions in arming 'rebels' to finish the plans

made back in 2001, while he stands here at home weeping about gun control, while continued massive debts

being created on the shoulders of taxpayers since 2008, while most remain asleep at the wheel about any of it?

we the people?

No need to continue on my part, what I am asking sincerely is, WHAT CAN WE AS CITIZENS ACTUALLY

DO ABOUT THESE ISSUES? So far, we didn't do anything about it but bit*h and whine and blame and

shame and curse and scream. How has that worked so far? The truth is we are all boxed up, shackled by our

own cognitive biases to be able to approach this insanity with true clarity of mind. We have allowed

talking heads and liars to shape our beliefs for so long, few people truly can answer what they actually believe

about anything, unless it is told them how to believe.

Someone please give clear steps, clear paths on how to approach these matters outside of the usual complaining

and bi*ching sessions because that can never solve our problems. Why? Because WE ARE ALL part of the problem

and until we determine to stop repeating our mistakes and stop believing all that we are told from these psycho's,

nothing will change. Please do not say we have to "vote them out and in". That has been a complete disaster so far.

So again...how do we approach these matters apart from tearing each other apart and focus on who the real enemy is

and hold them accountable? Is it just "fun" to chatter and stir up political nonsense or do we have to actually get off

our computers and begin asking the right questions to those who lie for a living?

Is it possible? We should think about this carefully before giving pat answers or carefully scripted partyline responses. How can we the

people truly alter the landscape of this country in a GOOD way apart from ANY political party or interest? I truly would like

to know any answer to this because what I am hearing from local folks is that some have given up on our future and/or

they think our last hope is whoever become CEO of Americorp, I mean president, which that is just looking for someone else

to solve their problems. These things have not worked and will not work and cannot work.

What's next? What other things should we allow to distract away from our focus on how we can all make a difference

outside of the political and financial realm that has held this country prisoner since the advent and formation of

political parties and criminal banking? What really made our fore fathers give up as they saw the banksters begin their move?

What makes any of us think we can or will stop the progression of this monster as that would mean likely terrible hardship for

those who man the helm? WHO is behind these things and how has this been forming for thousands of years by those

who would manipulate us into being sheep so they could cleverly fleece us?

Are we able to discuss these things without the usual rants, and bias or can we actually have an adult discussion about them?

All I hear is the bit*hing from those around me, and then read it again on the internet. What are we actually doing?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1