Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr threatens to "intervene" if it did not address a Turkish presence in Iraq

yota691

19091.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr

Author: BS 
Editor: BS 2015/12/11 13:57 Number of Views: 19 

Long-Presse / Najaf

Threatened the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Friday, to "intervene" if any party did not address the Turkish presence on the ground in Iraq, as called Sheikh Al-Azhar concern to Muslims in Burma, rather than respond to "the beliefs of the Shiites."  

Sadr said during Friday prayers sermon Kufa mosque and attended (range Press), said that "everyone knows that we fought the US occupation and its allies and continue to fight a lot and was standing spectator of what is happening."

Sadr said that "the Turkish occupation today on the doors and there are points of fights and other military means," asserting that "the Sadrist movement is watching what do these authorities if they failed their duty will act after a while ''.

Sadr told Al-Azhar Sheikh said that "visibility on the screens to respond to the Shia Imami beliefs fun is unacceptable because it is a green light to organize (Daash) the killing of Shiites in terms of learning or not learning," calling Sheikh Al-Azhar to "concern with what is happening in Burma and other massacres of Muslims it The first to respond to the lovers of the people of the Messenger of Allah ''

11/12/2015 16:17
52590.jpg?

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Take the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, on Friday, that the 'occupation' of the Turkish on doors, stressing by saying that there are people who are fighting it 'occupation' If you do not duty 'will act after a while.'

Sadr said in a speech at the Kufa mosque and followed up 'Obelisk', 'we fought the American occupation and still, today the Turkish occupation on the doorstep'.

He said al-Sadr, that 'there are people who is fighting the Turkish occupation by military means and others, we're watching what you do, and not their duty will act after a while.'

It is noteworthy that Turkish troops entered, earlier, to Iraq, Izzat with Turkish Defense Ministry troops to enter the reason'toman 'trainers Turks inside a training camp for the popular crowd in Nineveh.

I think he is against ISIS.  The problem is that many sunni are aligning with isis, and sadr is saying this is the opportunity for them to kill shiites which is a long never ending battle of the shia and sunni.   I see this as a world problem.  But that's me.  Remember the ottoman empire.   And if you know anything about the end times for islam, and the bible it can become alarming.  This is what the daash's caliphate is all about, recapturing the empire.   

And I know good and well our pres is well aware of that and that's why I think he has taken a side step on the matter and let it ride.  

You know something was wrong in this world when they gave a pres a noble peace prize and he hadn't done a dog gone thing.  

Then went and did bombings in Libya.  And there is not one single person calling this out.  And if you do, they want you to shut up

or it's bush's fault.   Doesn't it seem weird that he was re-elected, and that miss hillllllarrrroooouuussss is still running when she ILLEGALLY

had a private server for US GOV business with "THOUSANDS OF CLASSIFIED EMAILS"  and Petraeus shared a bit of classified infos with girlfriend and he is shafted.  Somethings very fishy in the US and folks are getting hopping tired of it.  

I think he is against ISIS.  The problem is that many sunni are aligning with isis, and sadr is saying this is the opportunity for them to kill shiites which is a long never ending battle of the shia and sunni.   I see this as a world problem.  But that's me.  Remember the ottoman empire.   And if you know anything about the end times for islam, and the bible it can become alarming.  This is what the daash's caliphate is all about, recapturing the empire.   

And I know good and well our pres is well aware of that and that's why I think he has taken a side step on the matter and let it ride.  

You know something was wrong in this world when they gave a pres a noble peace prize and he hadn't done a dog gone thing.  

Then went and did bombings in Libya.  And there is not one single person calling this out.  And if you do, they want you to shut up

or it's bush's fault.   Doesn't it seem weird that he was re-elected, and that miss hillllllarrrroooouuussss is still running when she ILLEGALLY

had a private server for US GOV business with "THOUSANDS OF CLASSIFIED EMAILS"  and Petraeus shared a bit of classified infos with girlfriend and he is shafted.  Somethings very fishy in the US and folks are getting hopping tired of it.  

Sadr has never been a proponent for the US. More aligned with that of Iran. I say go ahead and intervene it would be nice if you blatantly came out and told everyone your stance on ISIS.

Thank you for bringing back to the forefront Obama, Hillarious, Petraeus and generally our whole screwed up government. Sometimes I think that we forget (Political Amnesia) every time we approach election time. We need to keep a pulse on our government and keep them accountable. There should not be a clean slate policy every four years.These people need to understand that they are representatives of  us "The People as a whole:" If you screwed up, we screwed up.

Sadr is a Proud Spokesman, and doesn't get credit when credit is due, He is for Iraq and the People. Just as he spoke out about the above weather it the Americans or the Turks or anyone else that intervenes when it comes to boot on the Ground... Folks talk smack about him but you don't see his name in the List of Corruption, Sadr organize rally and support for the People and always stating to Protest and to Speak out without Confrontation...and again this just IMO.....