Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vice calling on the government to get the oil and gas law and send it to Parliament

yota691

History of edits:: 2015/11/19 15:03 • 4 visits readable
story_img_564d9e60ad2cc.jpg
[baghdad - where] 
affirmed the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament Aram Sheikh Mohammed, during a meeting with Kurdish leader Saladin Bhaedin, the need for interaction of the Kurds in the House of Representatives with the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil.
A statement by the Office of the Deputy Speaker of Parliament, received by all of Iraq [where], a copy of the Sheikh Mohammed "received in his office today personal political Kurdish-known former member of the Iraqi Governing Council Salahuddin Bahauddin, this meeting was attended by heads and representatives of Kurdish blocs, was At the beginning of the meeting, they discussed the latest developments in Iraq in general and the Kurdistan region, and draft laws relating to the provision of services to citizens and their daily lives in Iraq and Kurdistan. 
"The statement quoted Mohammed emphasis on" the need for the Kurds of Representatives continues to tasks as legitimate representatives for the Kurdish people, performance, and that the play a positive role in the Iraqi parliament and interact with issues and problems in the region and the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil and absorb the liabilities legitimate Street Kurdistan. 
"He added," We stand at the same distance with all parties and political blocs, and always strive to be one of the shareholders in resolving the issues and address the problems in Kurdistan and Iraq very keen to collect all the political parties and the parties to the table of dialogue and understanding construction away from partisan and factional narrow interests. 
"For his part, expressed Bahauddin, according to Aleban, for" his willingness to make further efforts to open channels of communication between all parties within the territory of Kurdistan to resolve the crisis and reach The participants Solutions things and through lead well and hope to address the problems. 
"He stressed that" the language of dialogue is the only way to resolve the issues and problems and work for the continuation of contacts and hold meetings and consultations between everyone to resolve the issues, "praising" the role of the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament, "pointing "the Kurdish politicians in Baghdad to assume responsibility and exercise entrusted to them in proportion to the volume of cases tasks" .anthy
  • Upvote 1

Parliamentary Energy: Kurdistan will resort to self-export the oil and leave 17% of the budget ratio

20/11/2015 10:59 | Number of Views: 68

font size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif

Press direction - special

Commission on oil and energy parliamentary suggested that the government of Kurdistan will resort to exporting oil for her personal and dispense with the proportion of 17% of the general budget and to the fact that the export of oil back bigger share of the budget-interest.

Committee member Zahir al-Abadi said in an interview with "direction Press," said that the understanding of oil previously between Baghdad and Erbil, the light did not see, for lack of Kurdistan commitment on the export of the amount of oil that got consensus on them and take the oil issue for his own account, noting that the current budget which paragraph he said if committed Kurdistan will receive a proportion of the 17% of the general budget in the event of non-compliance withhold that share.

He explained that the main problem lies in the actual value of what issued by the Kurdistan calculated Profile of oil that reaches its value to more than 10 trillion compared with the actual value received by the budget of $ 4 trillion, then your Arbil would not abide by the understanding of oil they seek to utility without thinking about the public interest This is expected to secure in the coming period.

Abadi stressed the need for a real action toward the government of Kurdistan and for its individual actions away from the federal government, and he must pressure obliging Kurdistan to return to the previous understanding of oil and not to resort to cutting the proportion of 17%.

• Upvote 1

The Kurds are Turds.

Actually the Kurds are just the opposite..They have a Army that doesn't lay down and run....that kept security and died for a cause...so they are doing what they need to do..as they saying goes paying Peter to pay Paul...and I don't blame them...and GM gregp and all of DV...

• Upvote 3

History of edits:: 2015/11/20 14:21 • 37 visits readable
story_img_564eff937137f.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil psychological Patriotic Union of Kurdistan led by former President Jalal Talabani that "the bloc said some aspects."
The head of the block, but Talabani told all of Iraq [where] that "the parties are aware that this crisis must not continue, and there was keen to resolve it in accordance with legal mechanisms, but some aspects of psychic who starts solution first step for him, and this may be called to give up but can bypass this stage through to sit at the table of dialogue and diagnose and fix the problem and not evade them. 
"She added," Maybe the dispute does not exceed one or two and certainly there will be an agreement because the doors did not close, but there are no meetings and this is the problem and we need to continue the dialogue. 
"She stressed Talabani on the need" the advent of the Kurdish delegation to Baghdad and must be balanced and represent all components and pregnant unified Kurdish vision and not a party without the other. 
"She also stressed on the resolution of the oil agreement, pointing out" our face for most of the time calls for the provincial government to come to Baghdad when discussing the financial budget even understand where orientation because Non-oil delivered mean the absence of the province's budget and this is indicated by the ministers of oil and finance in the parliamentary session last Tuesday and said quite frankly that the region benefits fully linked to its commitment in the export of oil through the Sumo. 
"and called on Talabani's delegation region that" come to Baghdad and speak frankly to solve problems and not through media statements. 
"The oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi said during hosted in Parliament last Tuesday to discuss the 2016 budget that" the central government halted the region's share after the last stop of his commitment to hand over its share of oil production for several months, "declaring" The government has an obligation to pay dues the province in the event of his extradition 550 000 barrels per day installed in the budget of 2016 ". 
The Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government said, drastically last Wednesday," we simply can not afford a return to the old arrangements with Baghdad and the widening financial gap again, after differences over evolved the budget during the past two years, because Baghdad refused to share respects the province of the budget in 2014 and 2015 ". 
The Baghdad and Erbil have signed Erbil and Baghdad in December 2014, an agreement to whereby the Kurdistan Regional Government to export 550 thousand barrels per day for the benefit of the Iraqi oil marketing company SOMO ], that the province gets its share of the budget amounting to 17%, which amounts to $ 2 billion Hehria.anthy

I don't really care about the distribution of funds in Iraq or to the Kurds.  The only thing that most of us "covet" is our share of the loot.  To be honest, that's what I want.  I don't have much invested in this never-ending-game of Monopoly; a few thousand USD, but I really would like to score big with the a great return....

Just pass the budget with the HCL with a drawdown of $1 to $5 usd to each dinar and I will be extremely happy.  I'm just tired of this thing dragging on and on and on, with promises and and articles that are only words.  RV ALREADY!!!!

• Upvote 4

In relation to the HCL law and the RV can anyone answer my query in relation to the laws being passed and The RV ... Can Iraq continue on for months yet with a low value currency ... or more to the point do they really want to add value to the own currency. It seems to me that that the GOI and CBI seem content to continue the way things are. Also is the inner turmoil of the middle east playing any major role in continuing with the Value of currency they have.I read so many conflicting reports and often the demon word scam come up when reading different articles and news items. Please enlighten me because i'm thinking of cashing out if its going to be a months long no win situation. Im not writing this from a negative stand but realistically looking at the frustrations of getting to the end.:)

In relation to the HCL law and the RV can anyone answer my query in relation to the laws being passed and The RV ... Can Iraq continue on for months yet with a low value currency ... or more to the point do they really want to add value to the own currency. It seems to me that that the GOI and CBI seem content to continue the way things are. Also is the inner turmoil of the middle east playing any major role in continuing with the Value of currency they have.I read so many conflicting reports and often the demon word scam come up when reading different articles and news items. Please enlighten me because i'm thinking of cashing out if its going to be a months long no win situation. Im not writing this from a negative stand but realistically looking at the frustrations of getting to the end.:)

Don't log in and read all the BS. You will get a email from Adam when it's time to cash in. Hopefully you didn't invest more than you can afford to lose and won't hurt your personal life. Hang in there and stay away from the news nothing is going to change until SUDDENLY.

Check out and wait for the email.

FWD

GO RV

Don't log in and read all the BS. You will get a email from Adam when it's time to cash in. Hopefully you didn't invest more than you can afford to lose and won't hurt your personal life. Hang in there and stay away from the news nothing is going to change until SUDDENLY.

Check out and wait for the email.

FWD

GO RV

Thanks ..FWD.. I didn't spend more than I can afford but I have had a bad year health wise and want to complete my bucket list and enjoy seeing ppl share in it with me.. So I would like the Suddenly to be real soon.. Bless you and your encouraging words :)

The region is seeking to improve the atmosphere with the center

11/21/2015 0:00 

Sulaimaniyah - Sabah, 

called the Leadership Council of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, led by Jalal Talabani, to the need to improve the atmosphere between the province and the center, and to seek urgent and effective solutions to reach common understandings between the two sides, adding that «sour» relations Pat negatively affect the political and economic situation in the Kurdistan region. 

This came during a memorandum filed by 21 members of the Leadership Council of the party, who make up half of the members of the Council, to each of the Vice Secretary-General of the Political Bureau and the working body, calling for an urgent meeting of the Council's leadership to discuss the five urgent files, namely, ( differences and problems between the Government of the Territory and the federal government and relations of the Patriotic Union with the political parties in Baghdad, and file of the National Union's relations with political forces inside the Kurdistan region, and re-evaluate the decisions of the Political Bureau during the recent period, and discuss the implications of the current situation in the region and their impact on the overall situation in Kurdistan, and finally discuss put on Foreign Relations of the National Union). 

According to a leading exporter »the undersigned Members of the memorandum met earlier last week Biskrter and members of the Central Council of the National Union (Party parliament) to discuss these sensitive files, stressing that match their views in relation to expedite the completion of those files and put an end to the deterioration of relations with Baghdad, the participants agreed at the same time, that this deterioration is negatively affecting the political and economic situations of the Kurdistan region ». 

He predicted the leadership, that Member Leaders make joint efforts with the Council and to coordinate with him in order to pay the Leadership Council to convene the nearest opportunity to put those demands and files on the discussion table and the issuance of the crucial decisions. 

The provincial government, had intended to send Kurdistan delegation to Baghdad to meet with the federal government in order to discuss about the relations and to discuss oil View towards the signing of a new agreement that ends the dispute for more than eight years, especially since the Iraqi parliament is to review and approve the state budget for 2016 that Kurdistan may be deprived of many of the resources in the event of not reaching an oil agreement with the central government at a time when Government of the Territory to suffer great difficulty in the management of funds from oil revenues exported by it to pay salaries of its employees, since there is a delay of three months, unable to pay for the Government of the region so far.