Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

OMG!!! Bank open in Athens TX at 10:00 PM

I passed by the bank on the corner of Corsicana St and Prairieville tonight at 10:00 PM and the lights were on. I circled around to the back parking lot of the bank and there were two vans parked close to the entrance. I got excited because I do have some of the dinar but couldn't imagine that the RV would be starting at night. I hurried home and located my dinar, gathered it all together, and headed back downtown to the bank. When I got back to the bank someone was loading what looked like a vacuum cleaner in one of the vans and another man was pushing what looked like a large garbage can with brooms and mop handles sticking out of it. The lights were off in the bank and the feeling of hopelessness rushed all over me. I sure hope I didn't miss the RV.      

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

No problem JonJon.  They probably called the janitors in to clean up after Tier 1 cash in.   Our turn is coming soon!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

hahaha  good reply n w  guy    :D    those tier 1 errs  ,  will make it look like  old wall street photos  !     but  I wonder ,   did jon jon  , stumble onto a low  budget bank heist ?  how much dinar can you pack into a vacuum  cleaner bag ?  :lol: