Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Commentary on Russia, China, "ISIS

Commentary on Russia, China, "ISIS"October 19 2015 There is obviously a lot going on right now with Russia. Any time the political scene gets as active as it is right now, truth becomes difficult to separate from fiction. Here is what I think is the most probable scenario right now, based on all the rumors, and whatever hard fact is out there:

First of all, Russia has in effect propositioned many surrounding nations to form a loose alliance that looks a lot like the old Communist bloc. This time it is not being done for the purpose of any sort of conquest, it is being done for the purpose of keeping the CIA out. I think Russia was not acting on internet rumors or even good intelligence on the ground prior to starting their attacks on ISIS, intelligence and rumors that stated it was all CIA. Even if they knew for certain it was CIA, they held off and were quiet and inactive until they got boots on the ground and proved it in irrefutable terms.

Now that Russia knows beyond all doubt that America was in fact ISIS, and that ISIS was in fact nothing but a front for the CIA, and that "Islamic terror" itself is just a front for the CIA, they are telling a large alliance of old satellite nations to harden their borders "against terrorists" openly, and "against the CIA, because the CIA is the terrorist" behind closed doors. Not really closed doors, I'd say it is more like half cracked open doors anyone can sit outside of, with no cover music or rumblers to prevent anyone from hearing what is being said inside . . . . .

Yesterday, (the 18th) Russia revealed that large numbers civilian factories and businesses, wholly owned by civilians, were bombed to smithereens by "someone with aircraft". And these businesses had nothing to do with war or anything of the sort. They proved that the damage signatures which "erased" the businesses could not possibly have come from any sort of ground assault, only direct aggression from the air. They proved that Syria and Assad did not do it, and then asked the question "Who has been flying aircraft in this area, to do so much damage to civilian infrastructure?" And there are only two possibilities, America and Israel. In one fell swoop, Russia proved in front of the world that America was not in Syria to do anything against ISIS at all, America was in fact in Syria to destroy as much of the nation as possible. And that does not look good.

This opens up a huge can of worms then. It proves America lied about everything. And if ISIS really is CIA, and ISIS destroyed antiquities (as reported previously many times), it means America was in Syria destroying antiquities just for a cheap psy op. This can of worms is SO HUGE it could infect an entire kennel, with the American people being the unwitting dogs taking the hit. Clearly no American would want to have the government intentionally wiping out ancient historical sites, but that makes little difference. America is at least on it's face a "democracy", which means the American people are responsible for it all, just like anyone who falls asleep at the wheel while driving is responsible for any unwanted disaster that results . . . . . .

Russia has played it all so cool, in the most painfully disciplined way, that they can't be accused of stoking any sort of provocative propaganda B.S. as well. All Russia did was quietly and slowly present the facts as they were proven out 100 percent beyond any and all doubt and let it all fall where it landed in the course of logic. It is game over for American credibility, at least it is with enough of a core of nations to set the stage for an even battle during world war 3. And Russia did it in a way that undermined America even with America's core support, officially recognized or not.

As a result, China got a lot more bold and has authorized the direct use of force against the U.S. Navy in the South China sea. And it would be rock stupid for the navy to confront the Chinese and push where they really do not need to push, because as I have said before, nukes win against aircraft carriers any day.

And what would really be the consequence for China blowing the Navy sky high within territory they claim as their own? Out in the ocean, it equals "nuclear test" environmentally and it would just happen and be done with. And I doubt the U.S. or Israel would nuke mainland China in return, because NOW CHINA KNOWS ISIS IS CIA, AMERICA LIED LIED LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, AND THAT IT IS ALL OR NOTHING BECAUSE THAT IS ALL IT EVER IS WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPLETELY CORRUPTED LIAR. Israel may well have in place their "samson option" but what good would that do if China cratered them in even 10 locations? Israel is stuck. America is stuck. If china has the guts to dig in and say NO, what on earth could America or Israel do about it? If lacking all credibility after bad behavior in Syria, for America it becomes check mate. China keeps the islands and that is all there is to it.

What can America do about it? What can America do now that Russia has busted the CIA for "Islamic terror" and has proven that at least for the most part, Islamic terror was an American/Israeli circus act? If Russia successfully seals out the CIA and causes the CIA to get blocked out of many many former Soviet states, and takes China with them, what can America do about it? And then there is another point - the high quality aircraft that Sukhoi can put out, the fact that China now also can mass produce ultra high quality fighter/bombers, and that between Sukhoi and China, they have six of the top 10 combat aircraft in the world and the ability to crank them out in droves? How is that going to look when corruption is robbing America so badly that America can't even put out a decent fighter aircraft for even top dollar?

Outside the corruption stream, military tech is now cheap. Hillarious made sure China and Russia has it. No one is going to accept being over run by a liar that has effectively been busted for destroying antiquities and running the world like a puppet show. The writing is on the wall . . . . .

no_photo.png
Click here to ReplyReply to all, or Forward

• Upvote 1

I will try to address this.  I hope I can express my feelings clearly.  I will go to the latest Benghazi hearing.  A transcript can be found below.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/22/transcript-clinton-testifies-before-house-committee-on-benghazi/

In it Clinton  mentioned in her opening statements:

“He  (Chris Stevens) knew that eastern Libya was where the revolution had begun and that unrest there could derail the country's fragile transition to democracy. And if extremists gained a foothold, they would have the chance to destabilize the entire region, including Egypt and Tunisia. He also knew how urgent it was to ensure that the weapons Gadhafi had left strewn across the country, including shoulder-fired missiles that could knock an airplane out of the sky, did not fall into the wrong hands. The nearest Israeli airport is just a day's drive from the Libyan border.”

(IMO Chris Stevens was there to secure weapons that had been given to those who over threw the Gaddafi Regime.  The US didn’t want these weapons to be used against Israel.  Whether Stevens was trying to get them back, or trying to forward them on to the next event (Syria Iraq Iran) really doesn’t matter. Many believe he was CIA, and who he was and what he was doing there was something the administration didn’t want the US citizens to know.)

Interestingly enough at the end of the day Rep. Mike Pompeo asked these questions of Clinton

. "Were you aware, or are you aware of any efforts by the U.S. government in Libya to provide any weapons, either directly or indirectly, or through a cutout to any militias or opposition to [former Libyan President  Gaddafi's forces?" Pompeo asked.

"That was a very long question, and I think the answer is no," Clinton responded.

"Were you aware or are you aware of any U.S. efforts by the U.S. government in Libya to provide any weapons, directly or indirectly, or through a cutout, to any Syrian rebels or militias or opposition to Syrian forces?"

"No."

"Were you aware or are you aware of any efforts by the U.S. government in Libya to facilitate or support the provision of weapons to any opposition of Gadhafi's forces, Libyan rebels or militias through a third party or country?"

"No."

Clinton also denied she ever seriously considered arming opposition groups through private security experts, an idea that she had floated in an email to one of her aides.

I believe Emails will be found that indicate she was aware of these things,

So….

Perhaps you are familiar with the Iran Contra scandal.  You can read about it here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

The bottom line is it is against American law for the US Government to covertly supply arms to citizens of countries that are trying to over thrown the existing Government.  You have to look at what has occurred in the Middle East and wonder what position the US had in Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Iran and Syria.

Assad in Syria is the recognized Government by the UN and most Governments around the world.  Because the US media is so slanted in their reporting I really don’t know if he is a good guy, or a bad guy.  I do know that he is the recognized leader of that country and I do know that supplying the rebels with weapons to over throw him is against American law.

I won’t speak to the idea that the CIA started ISIS, but I will say I believe the US has been trying to create unstable situations in many parts of the world for their own financial gain for a very long time.

I do believe the world has finally caught on and that’s why the majority of World Governments are trying to go around, or exclude the US via BRICS, AIIB etc.  There is quite a behind the scenes battle going on!

JMO's based on what I have have read, or have knowledge of.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, coorslite, but I cannot agree with your propsitions. I am not so naive as to believe we haven't pulled off some dirty tricks in world events, but I will never believe we are supporting or promoting ISIS. I don't believe we secretly bombed the World Trade Centers, or Pearl Harbor, or shot President Kennedy. I do think that we have been at the forefront of most of the good things in this world, things that students are no longer taught in school. it's not politically correct to think America is wonderful anymore, but I do. I think I live in the greatest country on earth. I have faith in America's goodness from sea to shining sea. Whenever you begin to feel differently, I would suggest a trip to Gettysburg, and stand where Abraham Lincoln stood when he read the Gettysburg Address. Read his speech slowly. Let it melt into your soul. Being an American is a gift from God. Amen.

• Upvote 3

Antietam 

Perhaps you are trying to put words in my mouth…..you stated.

“but I will never believe we are supporting or promoting ISIS. I don't believe we secretly bombed the World Trade Centers, or Pearl Harbor, or shot President Kennedy.”

I never mentioned any of this with the exception of saying:

“I won’t speak to the idea that the CIA started ISIS”

We are in agreement that the US is currently the greatest country in the free world today and I agree much of your post.

I have been to Gettysburg, as well as many other historic land marks, and I am very familiar Americas History.

I appreciate your patriotism, however, I suggest you also try to see the reality of where America is in this moment in time.  

JMO......in the opinion section!

Newly-Declassified U.S. Government Documents: The West Supported the Creation of ISIS

Judicial Watch has – for many years – obtained sensitive U.S. government documents through freedom of information requests and lawsuits.

The government just produced documents to Judicial Watch in response to a freedom of information suit which show that the West has long supported ISIS.   The documents were written by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency on August 12, 2012 … years before ISIS burst onto the world stage.

Here are screenshots from the documents. We have highlighted the relevant parts in yellow:

ISIS1.jpgWhy is this important? It shows that extreme Muslim terrorists – salafists, Muslims Brotherhood, and AQI (i.e. Al Qaeda in Iraq) – have always been the “major forces driving the insurgency in Syria.”

This verifies what the alternative media has been saying for years: there aren’t any moderate rebels in Syria (and see thisthis and this).

The newly-declassified document continues:

ISIS-2.jpgYes, you read that correctly:In other words, the powers supporting the Syrian opposition – the West, our Gulf allies, and Turkeywanted an Islamic caliphate in order to challenge Syrian president Assad.

… there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in eastern Syria (Hasaka and Der Zor), and this is exactly what thesupporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime ….

Sure, top U.S. generals – and vice president Vice President Joe Biden – have said that America’s closest allies support ISIS.  And mainstream American media have called for support of ISIS" rel="external nofollow">direct support of ISIS.

But the declassified DIA documents show that the U.S. and the West supported ISIS at its inception … as a way to isolate the Syrian government.  And see this.

This is a big deal.  A former British Army and Metropolitan Police counter-terrorism intelligence officer and a former MI5 officer confirm that the newly-released documents are a smoking gun.

Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad

From the first sudden, and quite dramatic, appearance of the fanatical Islamic group known as ISIS which was largely unheard of until a year ago, on the world's stage and which promptly replaced the worn out and tired al Qaeda as the world's terrorist bogeyman, we suggested that the "straight to beheading YouTube clip" purpose behind the Saudi Arabia-funded Islamic State was a simple one: use the Jihadists as the vehicle of choice to achieve a political goal: depose of Syria's president Assad, who for years has stood in the way of a critical Qatari natural gas pipeline, one which could dethrone Russia as Europe's dominant - and belligerent - source of energy, reaching an interim climax with the unsuccessful Mediterranean Sea military build up of 2013, which nearly resulted in quasi-world war.

The narrative and the plotline were so transparent, even Russia saw right through them. Recall from September of last year:

If the West bombs Islamic State militants in Syria without consulting Damascus, 
that the anti-ISIS alliance may use the occasion to launch airstrikes against President Bashar Assad’s forces, according to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. Clearly comprehending that
, Russia is pushing back noting that the it is 
using ISIS as a pretext for bombing Syrian government force
and warning that "
such a development would lead to a huge escalation of conflict in the Middle East and North Africa
."

But it's one thing to speculate; it's something entirely different to have hard proof.

And while speculation was rife that just like the CIA-funded al Qaeda had been used as a facade by the US to achieve its own geopolitical and national interests over the past two decades, so ISIS was nothing more than al Qaeda 2.0, there was no actual evidence of just this.

That may all have changed now when a declassified secret US government document obtained by the public interest law firm, Judicial Watch, shows that Western governments deliberately allied with al-Qaeda and other Islamist extremist groups to topple Syrian dictator Bashir al-Assad.

According to investigative reporter Nafeez Ahmed in Medium, the "leaked document reveals that in coordination with the Gulf states and Turkey, the West intentionally sponsored violent Islamist groups to destabilize Assad, despite anticipating that doing so could lead to the emergence of an ‘Islamic State’ in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

According to the newly declassified US document, 
the Pentagon foresaw the likely rise of the ‘Islamic State’ as a direct consequence of the strategy, but described this outcome as a strategic opportunity to “isolate the Syrian regime.”

And not just that: as we reported last week, now that ISIS is running around the middle east, cutting people's heads of in 1080p quality and Hollywood-quality (perhaps literally) video, the US has a credible justification to sell billions worth of modern, sophisticated weapons in the region in order to "modernize" and "replenish" the weapons of such US allies as Saudi Arabia, Israel and Iraq.

But that the US military-industrial complex is a winner every time war breaks out anywhere in the world (usually with the assistance of the CIA) is clear to everyone by now. What wasn't clear is just how the US predetermined the current course of events in the middle east.

Now, thanks to the following declassified report, we have a far better understanding of not only how current events in the middle east came to be, but what America's puppermaster role leading up to it all, was. 

From Nafeez Ahmed: Secret Pentagon report reveals West saw ISIS as strategic asset Anti-ISIS coalition knowingly sponsored violent extremists to ‘isolate’ Assad, rollback ‘Shia expansion',originally posted in Medium.

isis%20US%20role_0.jpeg

Hypocrisy

The revelations contradict the official line of Western government on their policies in Syria, and raise disturbing questions about secret Western support for violent extremists abroad, while using the burgeoning threat of terror to justify excessive mass surveillance and crackdowns on civil liberties at home.

Among the batch of documents obtained by Judicial Watch through a federal lawsuit, released earlier this week, is a US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) document then classified as “secret,” dated 12th August 2012.

The DIA provides military intelligence in support of planners, policymakers and operations for the US Department of Defense and intelligence community.

So far, media reporting has focused on the evidence that the Obama administration knew of arms supplies from a Libyan terrorist stronghold to rebels in Syria.

Some outlets have reported the US intelligence community’s internal prediction of the rise of ISIS. Yet none have accurately acknowledged the disturbing details exposing how the West knowingly fostered a sectarian, al-Qaeda-driven rebellion in Syria.

Charles Shoebridge, a former British Army and Metropolitan Police counter-terrorism intelligence officer, said:

“Given the political leanings of the organisation that obtained these documents, it’s unsurprising that the main emphasis given to them thus far has been an attempt to embarrass Hilary Clinton regarding what was known about the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi in 2012. However, the documents also contain far less publicized revelations that raise vitally important questions of the West’s governments and media in their support of Syria’s rebellion.”

The West’s Islamists

The newly declassified DIA document from 2012 confirms that the main component of the anti-Assad rebel forces by this time comprised Islamist insurgents affiliated to groups that would lead to the emergence of ISIS. Despite this, these groups were to continue receiving support from Western militaries and their regional allies.

Noting that “the Salafist [sic], the Muslim Brotherhood, and AQI [al-Qaeda in Iraq] are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria,” the document states that “the West, Gulf countries, and Turkey support the opposition,” while Russia, China and Iran “support the [Assad] regime.”

The 7-page DIA document states that al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), the precursor to the ‘Islamic State in Iraq,’ (ISI) which became the ‘Islamic State in Iraq and Syria,’ “supported the Syrian opposition from the beginning, both ideologically and through the media.”

The formerly secret Pentagon report notes that the “rise of the insurgency in Syria” has increasingly taken a “sectarian direction,” attracting diverse support from Sunni “religious and tribal powers” across the region.

In a section titled ‘The Future Assumptions of the Crisis,’ the DIA report predicts that while Assad’s regime will survive, retaining control over Syrian territory, the crisis will continue to escalate “into proxy war.”

The document also recommends the creation of “safe havens under international sheltering, similar to what transpired in Libya when Benghazi was chosen as the command centre for the temporary government.”

In Libya, anti-Gaddafi rebels, most of whom were al-Qaeda affiliated militias, were protected by NATO ‘safe havens’ (aka ‘no fly zones’).

‘Supporting powers want’ ISIS entity

In a strikingly prescient prediction, the Pentagon document explicitly forecasts the probable declaration of “an Islamic State through its union with other terrorist organizations in Iraq and Syria.”

Nevertheless, “Western countries, the Gulf states and Turkey are supporting these efforts” by Syrian “opposition forces” fighting to “control the eastern areas (Hasaka and Der Zor), adjacent to Western Iraqi provinces (Mosul and Anbar)”:

“… there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in eastern Syria (Hasaka and Der Zor), and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime, which is considered the strategic depth of the Shia expansion (Iraq and Iran).”

The secret Pentagon document thus provides extraordinary confirmation that the US-led coalition currently fighting ISIS, had three years ago welcomed the emergence of an extremist “Salafist Principality” in the region as a way to undermine Assad, and block off the strategic expansion of Iran. Crucially, Iraq is labeled as an integral part of this “Shia expansion.”

The establishment of such a “Salafist Principality” in eastern Syria, the DIA document asserts, is “exactly” what the “supporting powers to the [syrian] opposition want.” Earlier on, the document repeatedly describes those “supporting powers” as “the West, Gulf countries, and Turkey.”

Further on, the document reveals that Pentagon analysts were acutely aware of the dire risks of this strategy, yet ploughed ahead anyway.

The establishment of such a “Salafist Principality” in eastern Syria, it says, would create “the ideal atmosphere for AQI to return to its old pockets in Mosul and Ramadi.” Last summer, ISIS conquered Mosul in Iraq, and just this month has also taken control of Ramadi.

Such a quasi-state entity will provide:

“… a renewed momentum under the presumption of unifying the jihad among Sunni Iraq and Syria, and the rest of the Sunnis in the Arab world against what it considers one enemy. ISI could also declare an Islamic State through its union with other terrorist organizations in Iraq and Syria, which will create grave danger in regards to unifying Iraq and the protection of territory.”

The 2012 DIA document is an Intelligence Information Report (IIR), not a “finally evaluated intelligence” assessment, but its contents are vetted before distribution. The report was circulated throughout the US intelligence community, including to the State Department, Central Command, the Department of Homeland Security, the CIA, FBI, among other agencies.

In response to my questions about the strategy, the British government simply denied the Pentagon report’s startling revelations of deliberate Western sponsorship of violent extremists in Syria. A British Foreign Office spokesperson said:

“AQ and ISIL are proscribed terrorist organisations. The UK opposes all forms of terrorism. AQ, ISIL, and their affiliates pose a direct threat to the UK’s national security. We are part of a military and political coalition to defeat ISIL in Iraq and Syria, and are working with international partners to counter the threat from AQ and other terrorist groups in that region. In Syria we have always supported those moderate opposition groups who oppose the tyranny of Assad and the brutality of the extremists.”

The DIA did not respond to request for comment.

Strategic asset for regime-change

Security analyst Shoebridge, however, who has tracked Western support for Islamist terrorists in Syria since the beginning of the war, pointed out that the secret Pentagon intelligence report exposes fatal contradictions at the heart of official pronunciations:

“Throughout the early years of the Syria crisis, the US and UK governments, and almost universally the West’s mainstream media, promoted Syria’s rebels as moderate, liberal, secular, democratic, and therefore deserving of the West’s support. Given that these documents wholly undermine this assessment, it’s significant that the West’s media has now, despite their immense significance, almost entirely ignored them.”

According to Brad Hoff, a former US Marine who served during the early years of the Iraq War and as a 9/11 first responder at the Marine Corps Headquarters in Battalion Quantico from 2000 to 2004, the just released Pentagon report for the first time provides stunning affirmation that:

“US intelligence predicted the rise of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS), but instead of clearly delineating the group as an enemy, the report envisions the terror group as a US strategic asset.”

Hoff, who is managing editor of Levant Report — ?an online publication run by Texas-based educators who have direct experience of the Middle East?—?points out that the DIA document “matter-of-factly” states that the rise of such an extremist Salafist political entity in the region offers a “tool for regime change in Syria.”

The DIA intelligence report shows, he said, that the rise of ISIS only became possible in the context of the Syrian insurgency?—?“there is no mention of US troop withdrawal from Iraq as a catalyst for Islamic State’s rise, which is the contention of innumerable politicians and pundits.” The report demonstrates that:

“The establishment of a ‘Salafist Principality’ in Eastern Syria is ‘exactly’ what the external powers supporting the opposition want (identified as ‘the West, Gulf Countries, and Turkey’) in order to weaken the Assad government.”

The rise of a Salafist quasi-state entity that might expand into Iraq, and fracture that country, was therefore clearly foreseen by US intelligence as likely?—?but nevertheless strategically useful?—?blowback from the West’s commitment to “isolating Syria.”

Complicity

Critics of the US-led strategy in the region have repeatedly raised questions about the role of coalition allies in intentionally providing extensive support to Islamist terrorist groups in the drive to destabilize the Assad regime in Syria.

The conventional wisdom is that the US government did not retain sufficient oversight on the funding to anti-Assad rebel groups, which was supposed to be monitored and vetted to ensure that only ‘moderate’ groups were supported.

However, the newly declassified Pentagon report proves unambiguously that years before ISIS launched its concerted offensive against Iraq, the US intelligence community was fully aware that Islamist militants constituted the core of Syria’s sectarian insurgency.

Despite that, the Pentagon continued to support the Islamist insurgency, even while anticipating the probability that doing so would establish an extremist Salafi stronghold in Syria and Iraq.

As Shoebridge told me, “The documents show that not only did the US government at the latest by August 2012 know the true extremist nature and likely outcome of Syria’s rebellion”?—?namely, the emergence of ISIS?—?“but that this was considered an advantage for US foreign policy. This also suggests a decision to spend years in an effort to deliberately mislead the West’s public, via a compliant media, into believing that Syria’s rebellion was overwhelmingly ‘moderate.’”

Annie Machon, a former MI5 intelligence officer who blew the whistle in the 1990s on MI6 funding of al-Qaeda to assassinate Libya’s former leader Colonel Gaddafi, similarly said of the revelations:“This is no surprise to me. Within individual countries there are always multiple intelligence agencies with competing agendas.”

She explained that MI6’s Libya operation in 1996, which resulted in the deaths of innocent people, “happened at precisely the time when MI5 was setting up a new section to investigate al-Qaeda.”

This strategy was repeated on a grand scale in the 2011 NATO intervention in Libya, said Machon, where the CIA and MI6 were:

“… supporting the very same Libyan groups, resulting in a failed state, mass murder, displacement and anarchy. So the idea that elements of the American military-security complex have enabled the development of ISIS after their failed attempt to get NATO to once again ‘intervene’ is part of an established pattern. And they remain indifferent to the sheer scale of human suffering that is unleashed as a result of such game-playing.”

Divide and rule

Several US government officials have conceded that their closest allies in the anti-ISIS coalition were funding violent extremist Islamist groups that became integral to ISIS.

US Vice President Joe Biden, for instanceadmitted last year that Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar and Turkey had funneled hundreds of millions of dollars to Islamist rebels in Syria that metamorphosed into ISIS.

But he did not admit what this internal Pentagon document demonstrates?—?that the entire covert strategy was sanctioned and supervised by the US, Britain, France, Israel and other Western powers.

The strategy appears to fit a policy scenario identified by a recent US Army-commissioned RAND Corp report.

The report, published four years before the DIA document, called for the US “to capitalise on the Shia-Sunni conflict by taking the side of the conservative Sunni regimes in a decisive fashion and working with them against all Shiite empowerment movements in the Muslim world.”

The US would need to contain “Iranian power and influence” in the Gulf by “shoring up the traditional Sunni regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Pakistan.” Simultaneously, the US must maintain “a strong strategic relationship with the Iraqi Shiite government” despite its Iran alliance.

The RAND report confirmed that the “divide and rule” strategy was already being deployed “to create divisions in the jihadist camp. Today in Iraq such a strategy is being used at the tactical level.”

The report observed that the US was forming “temporary alliances” with al-Qaeda affiliated “nationalist insurgent groups” that have fought the US for four years in the form of “weapons and cash.” Although these nationalists “have cooperated with al-Qaeda against US forces,” they are now being supported to exploit “the common threat that al-Qaeda now poses to both parties.”

The 2012 DIA document, however, further shows that while sponsoring purportedly former al-Qaeda insurgents in Iraq to counter al-Qaeda, Western governments were simultaneously arming al-Qaeda insurgents in Syria.

The revelation from an internal US intelligence document that the very US-led coalition supposedly fighting ‘Islamic State’ today, knowingly created ISIS in the first place, raises troubling questions about recent government efforts to justify the expansion of state anti-terror powers.

In the wake of the rise of ISIS, intrusive new measures to combat extremism including mass surveillance, the Orwellian ‘prevent duty’ and even plans to enable government censorship of broadcasters, are being pursued on both sides of the Atlantic, much of which disproportionately targets activists, journalists and ethnic minorities, especially Muslims.

Yet the new Pentagon report reveals that, contrary to Western government claimsthe primary cause of the threat comes from their own deeply misguided policies of secretly sponsoring Islamist terrorism for dubious geopolitical purposes.

ISIS EXPOSED 100% AS CIA OPERATION ~ US-NATO Proxy War in Iraq & Syria Financing/Training “Moderate” Terrorists

As this latest Western manufactured ‘terror nightmare’ continues to unfold in Iraq and Syria, we’ve learned that US President Barack Obama has now asked Congress to authorize direct military aid and equipment to be sent to ‘the rebels’ in Syria. This latest stage of Washington’s project in Syria is said to total $500 million, expanding the covert CIA/FSA training facilities that have ties to ISIS in both Jordan and Turkey…

The move to provide US military training and supply additional arms the so-called ‘moderate’ rebels is extremely calculated, most assuredly, so that both the left and right political parties in the US may share a certain blowback-blame, if they agree to allocate funds to insurgents that have a proven history with the formation of ISIS, as the Saudi Arabian-backed Jihadist paramilitary group, “Front Victory“, the group most likely responsible for ‘Chlorine Chemical Attacks’ which Washington made such noise over in Syria in 2013, had its first and second generation founders come out of the ‘Islamic State of Iraq’, directly linking them to the training facilities in Jordan and Turkey.

The US media storm has been spinning overtime over ISIS, touting many dramatic pictures of mass-executions as ‘evidence’ of their takeover of Iraq, and using this crisis yet another pretext to ramp-up military budgets and security threats at home. Most of the ‘mass execution’ images put forward in media have since been exposed as pure fakery, although this hasn’t deterred US and European media ‘experts’ or US State Department and UK Foreign Office officials.

As the ‘ISIS Crisis’ appears to spiral out of control, it exposes the Western government-transnational corporate agenda, that seeks to expand the current proxy war in Iraq, as well as to neighboring nations by directly financing terror rebels – this time with Congressional approval.

While many think-tanks and media rooms proclaim to be very much against the terror-grip of Al-Qaeda’s offshoot ISIS by publicly denounce their actions, the $500 million dollar appropriation appears to be a cash injection into the radical destruction of both Iraq and Syria. The current destabilization campaign in Iraq will have a number of unforeseen outcomes, including the fracturing of Syria and Iraq, and the predictable calls from Erbil for a newly formed ‘Kurdish State’ in Northern Iraq.

If $500 million is being funneled to Islamic fighting groups in Syria (and Iraq), then exactly how is this money transferred and who will handle and distributed this small fortune from US taxpayers and procure arms on the ground? Most likely, this will be handled by US personnel and US military contractors who will be in the war theater. This is direct involvement, regardless of how Washington would like to spin it.

If you follow the terrorists, the money and the arms over the last 4 years – it leads back to western governments, their allies and their intelligence bodies…

‘Jihadi jail break’ recreates global terror threats

Back in July of 2013, there was an unprecedented and unlikely terrorist jail-break at three separate locations, that elevated the global terror threat not seen since the early days of Bin Laden’s transformation into the world’s most notorious boogeyman, Here at 21 WIRE we reported the sensationalized escape:

“The first prison break happened on July 22, as more than 500 inmates were sprung from two different prisons in Iraq. Al Qaeda claimed credit for the operation which somehow managed to take out 120 Iraqi guards and SWAT forces in attacks in Taji, north of Baghdad, and the notorious Abu Ghraib prison.

Five days later on July 28, bumbling security spokesman Mohamed Hejazi admitted to the Libya Herald that some 1,200 prisoners escaped during the weekend from the Kuayfia detention center in Benghazi.

The third bust out then took place the following day on July 29, as Taliban and al Qaeda operatives descended on the city of Dera Ismail Khan and walked out with 250 Pakistani Taliban prisoners held there, but not before killing 12 policemen and cutting the throats of four Shi’ite prisoners on the way out.

On each occasion, local authorities believe that there may have been a degree of ‘insider’ help.

All in all, this epic string of jihadi jail-breaks has let loose over 2000 alleged terrorists and militant gunman for hire.

Could all three of these well-timed jail-breaks have been accomplished with such precision… without the help and support of intelligence agencies like the CIA, MI6 or Mossad?”

Many critics have charged that these jail breaks have directly benefited interests of the West, as the newly released militants could have been deployed to places such as Iraq and Syria, as well as other CIA friendly locales. The timing is uncanny.

US and Saudi-backed Terrorist Groups Coming Out of Syria

Known terrorist groups have been operating in Syria for over three years now – mostly with the tacit approval of war planners in Washington, London and Paris. Folded into the ‘Syrian Rebel’ confab, these terrorist fighting groups have all but received the full backing of NATO Allies (arms) and Gulf states Qatar and Saudi Arabia (money). They include, but are not limited to, Saudi Intelligence-backed Jabhat al-Nusra or ‘al Nursa Front’, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group,  Abdullah Azzam Brigades and Al Baraa ibn Malik Martyrdom Brigade, the jihadist group Ahrar al-Sham, the PKK (in northeast Syria), and Kata’ib Mohadzherin from the Russian Caucus region – to name only a few.

Earlier reports of rogue Chechen terrorists filtering into Syria were preceded by Salafists killing Sufi leaders inside the Russian Federation. The Pakistan Christian Post reports:

“Recently in Dagestan the Sufi spiritual leader Said Efendi Chirkeisky was killed by a suicide bomber along with a few followers. This happened in late August and the closeness to the recent attack against Sufi leaders in Tatarstan is a clear reminder that Salafism is a potent force within parts of the Russian Federation. Therefore, not surprisingly the Russian Federation is extremely alarmed by major Western powers once more working in collusion with the FSA, al-Qaeda and a whole array of Salafi terrorist organizations.”

US favoured terror leaders released from Guantanamo

It’s worth noting here: like Libya’s new militant governor of Tripoli, Abdel Hakim Belhadj, the Chechen terrorist group Kata’ib Mohadzherin’s leader Airat Vakhitov was also under US supervision for years – imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba circa 2002, after being captured by U.S. forces in Afghanistan. Both were Belhadj and Vakhitov were released by the Pentagon only to be repatriated in the field again – back into fighting regions to organise al Qaeda-type Islamist groups – both active in countries which the US and NATO have been actively vying for regime change – in Libya and Syria, respectively. You can draw your own conclusions here about what Guantanamo is in reality, a fact which was confirmed by the Penny Lane leaks regarding the recruitment of double agents out of Gitmo.

The same New York Times article(above) also mentions terrorists’ theocratic designs of establishing some caliphate in the region:

“One Qaeda operative, a 56-year-old known as Abu Thuha who lives in the Hawija district near Kirkuk in Iraq, spoke to an Iraqi reporter for The New York Times on Tuesday. “We have experience now fighting the Americans, and more experience now with the Syrian revolution,” he said. “Our big hope is to form a Syrian-Iraqi Islamic state for all Muslims…

All of this constitutes open international war crimes – directly enabled by the US and its allies. Beyond any reasonable doubt, this current ‘ISIS Crisis’ is a direct result of western interests fueling the Libyan and Syrian civil wars over the past 4 years.

Israel, Washington & Kurdish oil pipelines

There have also been reports suggesting that the perceived inaction on part of the US and its deliberation on direct military involvement, is actually a strategic process by planners in Washington and Tel Aviv to covertly engage in an open-ended proxy war – certainly the case across the Middle East today.

Media coverage regarding Israel is being kept mostly in the dark, which is nothing unusual considering the protocol for US media regarding any of its illicit activities or regular breaches of international law, but now it’s gapingly obvious that Israel is playing a central role in this theater. This was even more evident when you consider the \ recent  Israeli air strikes on Syria last week, which appeared to provide air cover for the masked Islamic State in Iraq radical terrorists. I noted in my first report about this crisis that for the first time, an SCF Altai tanker delivered a large amount of Kurdish oil to Israel on June 20th, this would link ISIS as a partial Israeli creation, if the Kurdish oil is coming over from terror controlled oil field’s in Iraq. An Israeli energy ministry declined to disclose a comment on the crude oil deal with the Kurdish Regional Government. It should be stated that Iraq has boycotted Israel and has no official oil contract with them.

The Kurdish region has also made its first oil shipment to the international market bypassing the central Maliki government in Baghdad.

One wonders how much of this oil is being shipped to Israel?

RELATED: NATO and CIA support Al Qaeda Terrorists in Syria

By Tony Cartalucci – 1 November 2013

us-allies-syria-irak-5291.jpg?w=300&h=16

A recent Daily Telegraph article reveals that armies of Al Qaeda terrorists are using NATO-member Turkey as a springboard for their invasion of neighboring Syria.

NATO is the chief executor of the so-called “War on Terror,” started in 2001 after Al Qaeda terrorists allegedly flew four passenger planes into various targets on America’s east coast, including the World Trade Towers and the Pentagon. Nearly 3,000 people died in a single day. The invasion of Afghanistan promptly followed based on the pretense that it was “harboring” members of Al Qaeda. The invasion and nearly decade-long occupation of Iraq followed shortly thereafter.

Yet despite all of this, Turkey, a NATO member since the early 1950′s, appears to be guilty of the very crime Afghanistan was allegedly invaded and to this day still occupied for, harboring Al Qaeda terrorists. An army of Al Qaeda is (and has been for nearly 3 years) using southern Turkey as a safe-haven and staging ground for the invasion of Syria – disingenuously portrayed by the Western media as a “civil war.”…

………read the full article at this link…

http://www.globalresearch.ca/nato-and-cia-support-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-syria/5356391

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Turkey has been swinging towards Islamic extremism ever since they elected their current president. Yes, they are a member of nato, but that loyalty is being strained by this extremist push in turkey's government. We helped create the ISIS caliphate by instituting Obama's pullout policy in the mideast. We pull out, the extremists push in. The "greatest generation" is dying out. They were the last generation of Americans that gave it all for this country, through depression, soup lines, war factories and gas rationing. We are now populated by a people who have never felt hunger, have never suffered from lack of clothes, cars, toys or money. And because of that we are spoiled. We have no idea what it would be like if the power grid in this country went down for weeks or months. But even with those faults, we are a good people, quick to give help to those less fortunate, or victims of disaster. No other country comes close to our generosity. As the old saying goes, " if you think the grass is greener someplace else......then hit the trail, mi amigos. You'll soon find out why everybody else in this world wants to come here.

• Upvote 2

They were the last generation of Americans that gave it all for this country

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/210147-commentary-on-russia-china-isis/#ixzz3pYnbkLox

Gave it all away, you mean. They were the greatest F-up this world has ever seen.

What did they give us, 

A loss of God

Abortion

A world forever at war

Enslavement through credit

Unions 

The Atomic Bomb 

Loss of Family

Loss of morality

Porn

Inflation

Black Tuesday, Black Thursday, Black Friday 

Gambling 

Uncontrollable Organized Crime

Controlled media

GMOs

Shall I go on? And I don't give a dang if you're part of that Generation. Because that Generation

didn't give a dang about there children. They created the most selfish, narcissistic, evil generation 

to ever live. US. When all they had to do was follow Jesus. What was so hard about that?

Now we live is a septic sewer of vile out of control sin. That is what, "THE GREATEST GENERATION",

Gave us. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm sorry you feel that way, LGD. Patriotism is becoming a thing of the past due to an insidious indoctrination program of political correctness in our schools, and of course in virtually every college and university. The liberal media soak us every day,in their version of the news, which usually portrays the US as bad. It is a form of brain washing. Slowly over time, we become desensitized to the virtues of love, patience, hard work, generosity, kindness, love of country, trust, and family. We know this downward path towards immorality and even anarchy is coming because Ezekiel, Daniel, and John in Revelation have written about it in "end times" prophesy.. But as we wait for the coming "badtimes", I'd rather be in the United States of America than anywhere else in the rest of the world. And I've been to alot of other places, so I know from whence I speak. I'm not promoting that you need to fly a flag from your truck, but all of the evilness that you so eloquently quoted in your post are found world wide and in far greater abundance than here. God has blessed America because we are the leading blessors of Israel as stated in Genesis 12:2-3. As a preacher, I'm sure you are already well aware of this, my brother.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry you feel that way, LGD. Patriotism is becoming a thing of the past due to an insidious indoctrination program of political correctness in our schools, and of course in virtually every college and university. The liberal media soak us every day,in their version of the news, which usually portrays the US as bad. It is a form of brain washing. Slowly over time, we become desensitized to the virtues of love, patience, hard work, generosity, kindness, love of country, trust, and family. We know this downward path towards immorality and even anarchy is coming because Ezekiel, Daniel, and John in Revelation have written about it in "end times" prophesy.. But as we wait for the coming "badtimes", I'd rather be in the United States of America than anywhere else in the rest of the world. And I've been to alot of other places, so I know from whence I speak. I'm not promoting that you need to fly a flag from your truck, but all of the evilness that you so eloquently quoted in your post are found world wide and in far greater abundance than here. God has blessed America because we are the leading blessors of Israel as stated in Genesis 12:2-3. As a preacher, I'm sure you are already well aware of this, my brother.

There's so much to address here. 

So who started all that?

med_gallery_23164_7_10143.png

Just a harmless kiss, Right? Wrong! It was the first outward, overt pushing of an agenda by the LSM.

A sailor walking down the street, DRUNK, sees a young Lady that he does not know and just grabs her

and gives her a big fat tongue tying lip lock. What? because we won a war? Like they were the first generation

to do that. Please. And may I add that winning a war is more a sad thing than a good thing. So what did

Abraham Lincoln do when the Northern States won the civil war? He asked the band to play Dixie, for all

those that lived in the south. It was a time to remember all those that gave there lives, on both sides of the

battle field. Lest we forget that solders only do what they are told to do. Most of the time they have little or

no personal skin in the game, other than staying alive. It's the leaders of this world that cause wars.

And if it were the leaders and their families that had to fight to the death, and not mine, there would be

no wars.  So what did this, BADD AZZED generation do about all that insidious indoctrination and everything

else that you so correctly stated?

They kept buying into it, and they taught there children to buy it. What should they have done?

If they, WERE, halve as bad as they thought they were they would have remembered what there parents taught 

them and what there Grandparents taught them and they would have never bought into the LSM media and there 

mind control crap. They would have remembered that we are a Christian Nation and that as Christians we don't 

just grab whatever we want to do whatever we want to it. That kiss is not what it appeared to be. It was, like everything 

they did, a violation of someone else's rights. Try walking into a room and doing that today to a complete stranger.

But what did that kiss do? It planted a seed. And that seed was seen throughout the world because of the LAME STREAM MEDIA. 

So how should the, GREATEST GENERATION, have handled what the LSM was doing? They should have thrown there 

​radios and TV's and newspapers away and made it clear that we don't want, THEIR TRASH, crammed down our throats.

But now we pay hundreds of dollars a month to watch their pornographic, homosexual mind control trash.   

As for the, waiting on the "Bad Times" that you're referring to, I know the word of God and I'm not waiting for anything.

I don't plan on being here. 

And make no MISTAKE ABOUT IT, 

LOVE MY COUNTRY. 

I too have been  around the world and know full well that America is still the best thing going. But I also know and can 

handle the truth. And the truth is that no nation having fully turned it's back on God has EVER SURVIVED a superpower.

fly a flag from your truck

I fly my, American Flag, {without the gold trim} right next to my Christian Flag. 

BY THE WAY I LIVE MY LIFE. 

It's there for all the world to see. This entire conversation is nothing more if not the shadow of it flying high 

in the breeze. I fly my flag in the way I live my life, FOR GOD. By not subscribing to cable tv, by drawing nearer to 

God everyday, by giving to whomever the Holy Spirit ask me to, by fighting the urges to view porn or anything

else that so many fake Christians think they do in secret. But God sees everything. And I have been made aware

of that fact so many times. I fly my American Flag far far higher that most folk that I know, and see, in that I don't

care how much people can't handle the truth I will continue to preach it and tell them that nothing,

NOT ONE THING IS LOST IF YOU ONLY REPENT AND TURN FROM

YOUR WICKED WAYS. 

Remember what your grandparents and great grandparents believed. And everything will be alright. 

I'm a patriot because I know that if we don't do as stated above, everything is lost. This nation will fall. 

That is were my feelings come from, because as you say about Israel, but we have turned our back on Israel.

We are at this very moment attempting to refuse Jews from praying on the Temple Mount. How long do you 

think it will take? If I state the truth and people can't handle it, that doesn't take away from my Patriotism,

it takes away from their's. And for those that think me a fool, and that we,"need to evolve and move away from 

the moral social issues", let me say this. Pull out a dollar bill from your wallet and tell me whose name is written

on it? 

" IN GOD WE TRUST" 

So what are the first words in our founding documents?

"ONE NATION UNDER GOD"

At this point most people will say, "What would Jesus do", but I don't have to wonder what my Lord, WOULD DO!

Because I got the book and therefore I know what Jesus

DID DO!

​And while some here may call me dogmatic and narrow minded I don't care, because I can handle the truth and that 

truth is that we are NOT  doing what Jesus did.  

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree with just about everything you just said. I'm glad you are a patriot, because you first seemed to come across as another "blame America for everything" kind of spokesperson. Glad to see you're not. We are not a perfect people Or a perfect nation. What nation is? Not even Israel, and that's why God scattered them to the winds back 2000 years ago. But they ARE God's chosen people, and we are instructed to "pray for the peace of Jerusalem" in Psalm 122. And we are to bless them with our support as I hope our NEXT president will do. And I'm not talking Hillarious.

• Upvote 4