Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oregon shooting/ Anti-Christian rage

MyLadiesDaddy

I will call Obama and idiot, crackhead, muslim, and evil.  I will call anyone who has worked hard to destroy my country like he has been doing over the past few years.  He has protected and created ISIS.  Instead of screaming about Christians targeted he screams about the gun.  

• Upvote 2

I will call Obama and idiot, crackhead, muslim, and evil.  I will call anyone who has worked hard to destroy my country like he has been doing over the past few years.  He has protected and created ISIS.  Instead of screaming about Christians targeted he screams about the gun.  

A plus to you, as I agree with everything you called him, not sure if he smokes crack, but he is twisted no matter what.

While obummer is evil, and seems to enjoy doing his part to oppress and destroy, putting the blame for all our problems of today is giving him credit for stuff that started before he was even born.

I am only saying giving him credit for things like the middle east "refugees" is giving him credit for the invasion of Iraq, giving Maliki the endorsement to be interim leader, agitating Putin with ICBM placement in the Ukraine and Poland, forcing the change in policy that forced Freddy Mac and Fanny Mae to go bust, Operation Kuwaiti Freedom", or a thousand other things that had to take place in order to force the decades long domino effect that leads us to this day in history.

The true directors of the crazy orchestra hang out in the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Skull and Bones Society, and a number of other globalist organizations.

They have been pulling the strings, from thousands of facets, from taking over the department of education, to inciting racism, to false flag events.

They own all the papers and media and so tell the editors what they can publish.

Blaming obama for everything going on is like giving credit to a pilot for building the plane.

Obama might be the captain for a minute, but he didn't build it, and couldn't even change the freaking oil if he had to.

We need to start looking at the big picture, or we are in fact doomed to repeat history.

American politics are only intended to divide, and any POTUS  in the last 25 years has only been put there based on the paradigm shift he needs to put into play, for the advancement of his bosses agenda.

Personally, I hate the SOB too, but we need to starts finding a cure for the sickness itself, because the POTUS is only a symptom of the evil that oppresses us.

• Upvote 5

Regarding war, I believe those who have a good understanding of what it means to be a warrior are probably the greatest doves.  The irony is that the best hawks makes the greatest doves because the hawk or the warrior knows that the best way to save lives is to get the job done right the first time, not to play games, kill the enemy with extreme prejudice, and get people back home as soon as possible.  

Regarding war, I believe those who have a good understanding of what it means to be a warrior are probably the greatest doves.  The irony is that the best hawks makes the greatest doves because the hawk or the warrior knows that the best way to save lives is to get the job done right the first time, not to play games, kill the enemy with extreme prejudice, and get people back home as soon as possible.  

You are getting upset about a hoax.  This crap on the news that gets you all flustered...  IT IS NOT REAL! 

• Upvote 2

He's a Marine, 7 bullets is like a wake up call.  :eyebrows: and the ugly chicka 

with the Satanic kiss is just his sister happy that he's so bad azz.  :lmao: 

But seriously, I would like to thank you for bringing this. I almost don't know how to 

take it. No matter how much I post the Holy Word of God in an attempt to show others 

what is really going on, it seems to have no effect. Except of course to cause a lot of 

​animosity. People today simply are incapable of wrapping there brains around that which they 

KNOW,

From one of the best movies of our time. Imagine what you'll KNOW tomorrow 

• Upvote 1

It's brutally apparent that tin foil hat skeptics are going to have to have a loved one injured or killed in one of these terrible shooting events to clear the conspiracy haze from their brain pan.   :facepalm: 

GO RV, then BV

You are a dinarian on a dinar website.  You believe that a worthless piece of paper will one day turn into thousands of dollars.  You are as much of a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist as the rest.  Don't think you are so special Shabs.  Use your brain. 

• Upvote 2

You are a dinarian on a dinar website.  You believe that a worthless piece of paper will one day turn into thousands of dollars.  You are as much of a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist as the rest.  Don't think you are so special Shabs.  Use your brain. 

I do not believe a worthless piece of paper will turn into thousands of dollars.  Now, as for the Dinar I hold....you never know.  And I am "special"....ask any of my haters.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry for causing you to bristle, Roth.  I respect what you do and the manner in which you do it, I just don't believe most of it and was never very good at "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon".   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

I am just tired of the media manipulating people with so many completely bs stories and events.  I am tired of people not seeing that they are being manipulated.  I am tired of smart people either pretending not to see or to afriad to call out these bastards who manipulate this world.  How long and to what extent do we believe the lying manipulating media.  We are just cattle seperated through fear of race, country and religion over and over and over again.  The bad part is that people do die over this crap.  Wars (which are real for the most part) are started and innocent people are killed because of propaganda and television mind control.  These bastards are so in your face that they will even put what they do in plain site and laugh at you for not recognizing what is going on. 

They will put their Hollywood directors in front of your face in the events!

They will put the Sandy Hook dead kids at the SB and have them sing for the world!

How long and to what extent do we pretend the BS is real?

• Upvote 3

And if you're wrong and only propagating falsehoods, what would you say to the parent of a murdered child......."My bad, no harm no foul"?  

GO RV, then BV

Robbie Parker didn't seem to care too much carrying on THE DAY AFTER his little girl was "murdered"?

Maybe these people need to explain themselves so that people do not get the wrong impression of them. 

What were you doing at he bombing Mr. Speilberg?

Robbie Parker didn't seem to care too much carrying on THE DAY AFTER his little girl was "murdered"?

And you know the family personally and have seen this in real life, with your own eyes.....not in some high quality YouTube video?  And just to be fair, I never saw the twin towers in real life, so I can't be 100 percent sure, they actually existed.   :peace:  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok Shabbs, did you even watch the video of the 15yr old

Girl who supposedly was shot in the back of the head TWO

DAYS prior? Or are you so set in your mind that the off

chance your guberment is manipulating you is so ridiculous

you can't even look?

I challenge ANYONE to find just one picture of one Sandy Hook

victim. I'm sure Facebook must be full of people wanting

their fifteen mins of fame.

Or how about all those despicable pics of the dead and

wounded in Oregon?

I know, everyone's just useing great restraint.

PLEASE!!!!!

• Upvote 1

And you know the family personally and have seen this in real life, with your own eyes.....not in some high quality YouTube video?  And just to be fair, I never saw the twin towers in real life, so I can't be 100 percent sure, they actually existed.   :peace:  

GO RV, then BV

If it's on the tube then anything can be a Hollywood magic. 

• Upvote 1

Funny how all the Cassidy Stay shot and recovering stories are on the news feeds......and all the Cassidy Stay conspiracy videos are YouTubes.  Movie makers have to get their start somewhere.....maybe YouTube production is a faster avenue to Hollywood than film school.  As long as we're spit balling.....my theory could be true.   :D  

GO RV, then BV 

Rothsdad, Your correct in your assessment of the facts...It take very little investigative ability to research the cause an effects of the evidence surrounding this staged event. One big factor is the personnel director for these films shouldn't use the same actors over and over. It will be very interesting to fined a medical report, a filed gun shot report from a medical doctor (ethics) describing the nature of the wounds. Wound anybody help me find the hospital this marine was admitted to...Yep the Twin Towers did exist and they both imploded and fell through a thermal core charge...Some people are so naïve that they think their funny and have all the answers, when in reality their the ones that are the very tools being use to play the fool's roll in these capers...Rothdad there are some people on here that are not worth the effort to debate because their rebuttals are so asinine that it's non-productive to try and carry on an intelligent conversation for their lack of open mindedness...

• Upvote 1