Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

1 minute ago, gixxerfrog said:

my take on this is - im thinking they should move to a single rate and it should float to its real rate. 

Thanks for the input.

I didn't/don't know if they already have/need a single rate for what they've just done or not.....

Do you know if it is single rate because of this? 

They have been wanting to move to a single rate to help with inflation and to make their currency more stable and to attract people to invest. So i am thinking they wanted to move to a single rate BEFORE doing business and start trading etc. They are suppose to be doing a huge deal with boeing and i would think they would want a single rate instead of a Street rate and the CBI rate. The first step for their currency to go up is for them to have a single rate. - thats my take on this... once they get a single rate they should attract more business and the rate should float. - just my 2 cents, not sure if im right or wrong, just my take from what they (their president) are saying.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, climber7 said:

That's pretty awesome.

So does that mean we can now start the process of exchanging for the euro and then exchange for dollar? 

What's the next step? Are we waiting for something else?

Sheez....we need the multi tiered exchange rates to be removed and for them to move to a single forex rate.....

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, gixxerfrog said:

They have been wanting to move to a single rate to help with inflation and to make their currency more stable and to attract people to invest. So i am thinking they wanted to move to a single rate BEFORE doing business and start trading etc. They are suppose to be doing a huge deal with boeing and i would think they would want a single rate instead of a Street rate and the CBI rate. The first step for their currency to go up is for them to have a single rate. - thats my take on this... once they get a single rate they should attract more business and the rate should float. - just my 2 cents, not sure if im right or wrong, just my take from what they (their president) are saying.

Thanks for your thoughts on this. How do we find out if/when they change to a single rate? 

39 minutes ago, markb57 said:

did we hear from poker player on the bank calls?

Good question! 

43 minutes ago, gixxerfrog said:

Exactly my thoughts September last looks to be an exciting month!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

guys, i'm excited about this too and will order more tomorrow. i just want to be able to do the cash in legally and not have my rial confiscated and have federal charges thrown at me. we must get the cash in process right.

I would GREATLY appreciate ya'll sharing what that cash in process looks like. :) 

• Upvote 1

i think we should be ok because i believe SOME sanctions are removed, they just aren't fully removed (i could be wrong?!) but either way, i am curious if it would effect us in anyway even if there was sanctions were in place (fully). I think the sanctions being in place is that the US wont do any trading with Iran, as for you and I owning and exchanging Iran Rials to USD or visa versa i dont think that would matter ?!?! (again i could be wrong) what would happen if we went to Iran to visit etc. and had to change our currency to Rials.... so we cant change them back?  If not i might be paying a canadian to cash in for me (Rials to Euros)... lol

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, gixxerfrog said:

i think we should be ok because i believe SOME sanctions are removed, they just aren't fully removed (i could be wrong?!) but either way, i am curious if it would effect us in anyway even if there was sanctions were in place (fully). I think the sanctions being in place is that the US wont do any trading with Iran, as for you and I owning and exchanging Iran Rials to USD or visa versa i dont think that would matter ?!?! (again i could be wrong) what would happen if we went to Iran to visit etc. and had to change our currency to Rials.... so we cant change them back?  If not i might be paying a canadian to cash in for me (Rials to Euros)... lol

Canada is looking like a safe bet ;) 

I'd probably travel to western Canada and explore the Canadian Rockies after the exchange ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

41 minutes ago, gixxerfrog said:

I think we will be alright when the times right and it's getting very very close! The fuse has been lit now we wait formthe move to a single forex rate dictated by the market. I believe theynhave been removed and until we see the single forex rate paired to the euro banks will be reluctant...it will only take one big bank to jump on board and the rest will follow...theynhave said this themselves in their articles.