Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

1 minute ago, climber7 said:

Sweet

Thanks gixxer--that's what I thought but was wondering about how the sanctions might affect that process....

i dont believe Canada has sanctions placed on them so we can exchange them there.... US takes Canada money so thats the run-around, ill do that if that means i can make lots of money. lol

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, gixxerfrog said:

i dont believe Canada has sanctions placed on them so we can exchange them there.... US takes Canada money so thats the run-around, ill do that if that means i can make lots of money. lol

We have to do what ever it takes if it means we make money....lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, gixxerfrog said:

The great things is I will fly anywhere if it means I get my money...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Good morning and great articles Screwball!

I didn't see anything mentioned in these articles regarding the exchange rate changing. Any thoughts on that? Can they do all this Monday without a new exchange rate?

9 hours ago, screwball said:

There you go.....I have posted some questions on their facebook page to see if I get a response...it's all about sharing information. As long as you don't back into usd, there are plenty of ways around it..

Also,what did you mean when you said..."As long as you don't back into usd, there are plenty of ways around it.."  

What does that mean?

13 hours ago, gixxerfrog said:

No, I talked with my bank and they said when it goes International they can cash me in. They did say they will honor any sanctions but at the moment we are good. After considerable time time reviewing this I have chosen to get in. While I respect Jax's opinion I believe that that world watchdogs are all over it and if needed will act accordingly.

Thxs SB for the Informative articles.....reminds me of the early days of my Dinar investment, many moons ago.

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Screwball, where did you buy you latest 10,000,000  Rial? And was it pre or post 2010? How much does 1,000,000 rial cost? Thanks in advance for your time and response.

You in the States md ? I ordered from a place he suggested, will know in a day or so how good it is. Dont think the pre 2010 is even an issue but just me.

Cheers, pp

Edited by pokerplayer
Spelling
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, climber7 said:

Good morning and great articles Screwball!

I didn't see anything mentioned in these articles regarding the exchange rate changing. Any thoughts on that? Can they do all this Monday without a new exchange rate?

You will have to go back and re read articles regarding rate....i think they will launch with an agreed rate is it what we want no, we need to look for the removal of the dual exchange rate this Is what we want with the four zeros removed from rate! This could happen! only they know..

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

No, I talked with my bank and they said when it goes International they can cash me in. They did say they will honor any sanctions but at the moment we are good. After considerable time time reviewing this I have chosen to get in. While I respect Jax's opinion I believe that that world watchdogs are all over it and if needed will act accordingly.

Thxs SB for the Informative articles.....reminds me of the early days of my Dinar investment, many moons ago.

Cheers, pp

Are you in Canada...

5 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Cheers, pp

10 hours ago, climber7 said:

Also,what did you mean when you said..."As long as you don't back into usd, there are plenty of ways around it.."  

What does that mean?

At the moment transaction cannot start or end in usd, so you will have to exchange into Canadian dollars or euros and then into usd like gixxerfrog said!

• Upvote 3

Allow me to briefly advise that after the implementation of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) between Iran and P5+1 in January 2016 and termination of all nuclear related sanctions, Iran is fully open for business including in banking, finance and foreign investment.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2016/08/27/1169297/iran-seeking-major-financial-reforms-cbi-chief

• Upvote 1