Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Raided Over Corruption Charges Under Old Regime.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

How can CBI RV/RI at this time?

Evidence prooves both Maliki's two appointed CBI Governors raided the CBI of it's reserves.

CBI IS BROKE.

Even the currency autions & foreign reserves have come up missing.

The funds are believed to be in Iran.

Iran still controls Iraq no matter what the Obama Administration says.

Iran & Maliki were both supporters of a low IQD exchange rate.

Some funds have been recovered but is it enough?

Again...someone please explain how there can be a RV any time soon.

9-12-2015   Newshound Guru OOTW  Article quote:  "Urgent Iraq special forces stormed Iraq's Central Bank shortly before the custody of all documents and documents from 2003 to the present day..."   THERE ARE ARTICLES TODAY, WHICH ARE INDICATING THAT EITHER (OR BOTH) IRAQI AND US SPECIAL FORCES HAVE STORMED THE CBI IN ORDER TO RETRIEVE DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO CORRUPTION!  I'M NOT COMPARING KUWAIT TO IRAQ, BUT THIS SITUATION MAKES ME THINK OF WHEN THE KUWAITI CENTRAL BANK WAS BROKEN INTO AND THEY STOLE THE CURRENCY PRINTING PLATES AND THEN POP THEIR CURRENCY WAS REPRINTED AND RE LEASED WITH A NEW RATE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Nice Try Luigi - But The CBI Issued A Press Release Debunking The 'Raid' As An Internet Rumor ! :o

:D:D:D

Central Bank denies reports of military forces storming

2884.jpg

BAGHDAD / Sky Press, denied the Iraqi Central Bank on Saturday, news conquerable by military forces, as called for careful and cautious and credibility in the news.

The bank said in a statement received "Sky Press," that "some news sites and social networking sites deliberated some rumors that target the central bank, including the issue of conquerable by military forces."

He denied the bank "that altogether tendentious rumors", calling for a "careful and cautious and credibility in the news."

The some news sites and social networking sites deliberated news on Friday that that unidentified gunmen wearing military uniforms stormed the Central Bank building.

• Upvote 2

U Probably Said That Back In October Of 2011 - On The Night Before It Went Up A Staggering 4 Pips ! :o

:D :D :D

January 17, 2012 to be exact. I was on Okie's site and there was a box with a link to the CBI currency auctions and I saw it go down 4 pips and thought it was the beginning of the R.V. 

so funny when i look back on it now. The golden days of the Dinar story.

Thug,

you were probably over here having fun with the pink piggie Cisole.

Edited by docneedles
  • Upvote 1