Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saleh claims GOI can meet payrolls for 3-5 years !

rockfl9

But I vested for "next to nothing" , so I won't be losing much at all.

So if it's common for folks to change their minds (I agree), why change names & circumstance? Your curious for reasons why folks are still vested but not that?

Sure if you hold so little that fees to sell would make it a wash, then it does't matter.    I'm guessing most have enough invested that if they sold the money they get would be enough to not just step over if they found it on the ground.

If by changing your circumstances you mean making up a new story as to your history with the IQD, I don't know why one would do that, or that the do do so.  Maybe they are embarrassed or maybe they want a new start.  

"its very clear,yet people buy it anyway" ...............as you did. So really you can look to yourself as an example & find all the answers you seek.......right?

As I said, I bought (acting stupidly as I said) before I did a proper investigation, then after doing so sold.  After all this time presumably most have done such investigation even if, like me, they did not do so initially.  So why didn't they wise up like I did?  Why are they till hanging on?

Edited by EverCurious452

EC,

I can speak for myself and many others I know. I vested what I could afford to lose(5 years ago), I have nothing to lose. I THINK if your looking for something else, it just might not be out there. Some people to this day buy off emotion not research..........retailers worldwide thrive/depend on it. Nothing new, PT Barnum has a famous quote that is still relevant today.

The post before this one was in response to LOPsters name/story changes.

Edited by caz1104

EC,

I can speak for myself and many others I know. I vested what I could afford to lose(5 years ago), I have nothing to lose. 

Whatever amount it is, if there is no possibility of profit I see no reason not to salvage what you can.  If we're talking a $100 for 4 25,000 IQD notes that you'd just as soon frame and put on your wall, sure.  But if we're talking a few 100 or a few 1,000 then afford to lose does not seem the same as not caring if you lose or not.

What I shared with you was from my heart , it would cost you a mere fraction of time to open your heart just to find out. Thanks

I appreciate that, I simply do not agree with your world view.  I grew up in a religions family, those who maybe could't describe it but did think there was something more than "this".  I eventually stopped pretended as once I was old enough to think about it, it never made any sense to me and still does not.

CHOICE is a nice thing to have........ain't it?  My choice to hold..............yours to fold. Many have executed the same ...........great.

And don't take this the wrong way for I've said it many times....................never take financial advise from online cartoon characters. Do your own research and live the consequences.

Many investments over the years............and many to come. Some prosperous..........some failures. Same as life, Nothing new or earth shattering.

Edited by caz1104

It's ok EC! Maybe your not ready yet. I grew up in a religious family as well and it only took me 44 years before I accepted Jesus Christ as my savoir. Let's face it trying to do the right thing is not very fun sometimes but the consequences of righteousness are a whole lot easier on one's self.

• Upvote 1

CHOICE is a nice thing to have........ain't it?  My choice to hold..............yours to fold. Many have executed the same ...........great.

And don't take this the wrong way for I've said it many times....................never take financial advise from online cartoon characters. Do your own research and live the consequences.

Many investments over the years............and many to come. Some prosperous..........some failures. Same as life, Nothing new or earth shattering.

What I've said about how a pegged currency works is easily verified, no need to take my word for it.

But I still think the IQD is a bit different due to the reasons I have stated.  Its not just a win some lose some deal, its a can't win deal.

It's ok EC! Maybe your not ready yet. I grew up in a religious family as well and it only took me 44 years before I accepted Jesus Christ as my savoir. Let's face it trying to do the right thing is not very fun sometimes but the consequences of righteousness are a whole lot easier on one's self.

Or maybe you're just not ready to see your delusion.

Not quite sure what you meant by "fun", but I think what causes most people grief is the lack of a real commitment to do the right thing, so they are constantly going over and over it in their head.  Should I do this or that or the other and what if and .... Once you just decide to live an honest life, have integrity etc.  then a lot of that internal yammering goes away and you can just live.

You know Caz you were right about Lopsters you just can't reason with them. You ask a simple question of EC and got a 5 page zippidy do dah ! They like to take your words and twist them. I hope that they are happy in the tank, I wonder if that's what their hell will be. Dang that would be fittin ! Two lopsters stuck in an epic battle, in the tank , with themselves for all eternity ! Y'all have a great day ! I'll drop in from time to time . One more thing you might want to start listening instead of talking because it was your lips that got you on lock down.

• Upvote 1

You know Caz you were right about Lopsters you just can't reason with them. You ask a simple question of EC and got a 5 page zippidy do dah ! They like to take your words and twist them. I hope that they are happy in the tank, I wonder if that's what their hell will be. Dang that would be fittin ! Two lopsters stuck in an epic battle, in the tank , with themselves for all eternity ! Y'all have a great day ! I'll drop in from time to time . One more thing you might want to start listening instead of talking because it was your lips that got you on lock down.

Well to each their own view of reality I guess.  Right you can't "reason" with me as I do not accept your particular religious views.   From my perspective I asked Caz a simple question, that was on point for this forum (i.e. about IQD) and instead of ever answering it he instead just ascribed various motivations for why I was here.  And what seems to have got me here is the idea that an RV was not possible.  I never disrespected anyone or got in anyone's fact about it etc.  Why do you suppose it is, that expressing such a simple (and easily verifiable idea) is seen as something that must be contained?

Edited by EverCurious452
  • Upvote 1

It's the manner/motivation in the way it's presented. Sane Logic does not equate your "reasoning" for being here other than harassment. That's as simple as it gets. You can say one thing but common sense dictates otherwise. You stated your view and I assume that won't change, so now what? Your not vested anymore, life must really be boring/ suck if this is how you seek enjoyment/fulfillment. I & IMO the majority of folks come here because we're still vested. Another reason IMO why folks are still here is the hope/belief of something positive nothing else, simple really. IMO your not seeking answers............you believe you already know them........big difference.  All these false premises do IMO is make those that use them look pretty petty & silly.  

You did ask a simple question and I gave a simple & precise answer. I can't help it that you didn't like my answers but that's on you.

• Upvote 1

It's the manner/motivation in the way it's presented. Sane Logic does not equate your "reasoning" for being here other than harassment. That's as simple as it gets. You can say one thing but common sense dictates otherwise. You stated your view and I assume that won't change, so now what? Your not vested anymore, life must really be boring/ suck if this is how you seek enjoyment/fulfillment. I & IMO the majority of folks come here because we're still vested. Another reason IMO why folks are still here is the hope/belief of something positive nothing else, simple really. IMO your not seeking answers............you believe you already know them........big difference.  All these false premises do IMO is make those that use them look pretty petty & silly.  

You did ask a simple question and I gave a simple & precise answer. I can't help it that you didn't like my answers but that's on you.

"Sane logic" according to you.  So you come here to what, get pumped up so you won't sell?  I mean you don't want to discuss anything, if there is an RV it would be a huge event that you can not possible miss, you can check the official rate for smaller changes by just going to chi.iq, so what is the point of you coming here if it isn't just interaction?  Well same as me.  Like I said "I was curious as to how people can stay in this at this point given the impossibility of a profit", I've only been here for a couple of days and you have now characterized my entire life around that.

Why are you so eager to insult and demean me?  At least one obvious answer, that I of course do not know if its true or not, is that you want to characterize me thusly so as to not have to think about what I say.  Is that it Caz?

Also you did NOT answer my question.  You answered "how will this investment turn out", your answer "profit or loss".  I didn't ask that and after all the back and forth its hard for me to imagine you don't really understand that.  I asked how you explain the possibility of profit given the foreign reserves and money supply constraints of a pegged currency.    Again why not just say that I asked a question and you did not want to answer it, which would be the truth.

You've proven my point once again..................you're not here to learn...............according to you, you already know! So what other SANE reason is there other than harass. Yes as I said those are my opinions and I stick with them for you have proven to be NO different than your brethren. The premise of asking people their reasoning for staying vested when YOU believe that it's fruitless is nothing more than con perpetrated by you. There are thousands of same scenairios, but yet you choose Dinar, and per you don't have a interest in any other like venture. You mention truth...........now that's rich. Lastly I haven't "insult" or "demean" you, just spoken my opinion of your premise, if that hurt your feelings....what do you think the "reasoning" is for that. I mean there must be "reason" you feel that way. Do opinions hurt your feelings.............i'm truly sorry if that is the case. Your "matter of fact" opinions don't bother me, nor do I hide behind false premises(jmo). Please let me know how your "reasoning" study goes. Maybe you and Rockfish can compare notes, and he can use your findings when writing his "imaginary" book/manuscript.  

Edited by caz1104

When I first bought dinar I did not do any homework at all. I just jumped in. And the reason was greed. I admit that. The lure of easy money was just to hard to resist.  But at least the dinar was increasing in value back then. If you factor in inflation we are losing money every day. No different than that jar of coins everyone has. The longer we hold that jar of change, the less its worth.

85 Trillion dinar is  a pretty huge number.   85,000,000,000,000   At some point you have to do the math and ask yourself how this could ever be possible.   A 3 dollar RV would cost Iraq 255 Trillion dollars.  A 10 cent RV would cost them 8.5 Trillion dollars. And a 1 cent RV would cost them 850 Billion dollars

The Outstanding US Public Debt as of 11 Sep 2015 at 11:16:05 PM GMT is:

debtiv.gif

The estimated population of the United States is 321,361,551
so each US citizen's share of this debt is $56,488.25.

There are only 36 million Iraqis so a 1 dollar RV would cost each citizen of Iraq about 2 million, three hundred sixty thousand dollars.

Don't worry SD they are just going to have to sell all of their oil and natural gas, that should cover it. But if they open the gold mines and precious minerals, plus throw in a couple of car mfg's, they should be back in the green in a little bit.

Hello Texstorm.   I have often heard about the large amounts of gold and precious metals and I  have always wondered why its still in the ground? I have not scene any articles regarding large scale mining. That does not mean its not going on. It still could be but i have not seen any news regarding it. Hopefully  its easy gold. Minerals are not cheap to process.   They do have alot of is Uranium mines but the UN will not allow any mining..... Yet

You've proven my point once again..................you're not here to learn...............according to you, you already know! So what other SANE reason is there other than harass.

Exactly the reason I have stated over and over, I want to understand why others do not see this simple reason no profit is possible as I see it. You won't even engage on the subject.

Yes as I said those are my opinions and I stick with them for you have proven to be NO different than your brethren. The premise of asking people their reasoning for staying vested when YOU believe that it's fruitless is nothing more than con perpetrated by you. There are thousands of same scenairios, but yet you choose Dinar, and per you don't have a interest in any other like venture.

I can not think of ANY other venture where it can be easily shown that no profit is possible yet people remain in it. If there are thousands how about naming a few and spelling out why profit is not possible in each?

You mention truth...........now that's rich. Lastly I haven't "insult" or "demean" you, just spoken my opinion of your premise,

Telling me that my life must suck isn't insulting or demeaning?  Why can you not just discuss the investment instead of commenting on the people, their life, making up motivations, etc?

• Downvote 1

Don't worry SD they are just going to have to sell all of their oil and natural gas, that should cover it. But if they open the gold mines and precious minerals, plus throw in a couple of car mfg's, they should be back in the green in a little bit.

The highest estimate of oil reserves is 300 billion barrels (others are much less).  Even if they could sell all that now, for $100/barrel  (which of course they can not) that would "only" be 30T USD.  That is a huge number (close the total value of money supplies in the world), but its still far short of the 80T USD they would need to go 1:1.  I see no data that Iraq has significant gold (just one article making pretty outrageous claims).  If gold were so easily available why doesn't Iraq have a history of producing a lot of gold?  All the gold ever mined for the entire planet is worth about 5T USD so even if Iraq has a lot and it was somehow hidden up to now, there is still no chance.

​You didn't answer my question about whether the prophecies you believe point to Iraq's ascendancy specifically mention a huge rise in the currency, of if that is something you have added.  So just wondering if that got overlooked in the noise.

Check out Revelation 18 EC.

I may be wrong but I think that's what you are asking about.

That is what many Christian dinar holders believe relates to the Iraq and their wealth

Thanks SD, that seems to talk about merchants gaining great riches but nothing about the currency specifically.  I suspect this is another case of folks errantly conflating a (huge) rise in Iraq's economy with a huge rise in its currency.