Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saleh claims GOI can meet payrolls for 3-5 years !

rockfl9

So now I'm in the "lopster" group.  Since I never have predicted a LOP I did not think I was violating any rules for the other forums.  So I guess "lop talk" actually means anything that would cast doubt on the RV.   Ideas are dangerous things, at least to some I guess.   Oh well.   I think it would have been courteous for whoever changed my status to have explained their actions, but I guess that's not SOP either.  Oh well, I don't make the rules, unwritten or otherwise here, so no problem.

Texasstorm has indicated (though not said in so many words) that he does not care about the mathematical impossibility of an RV as his religions views indicate some sort of miracle will occur.

Caz has yet to answer.  I guess those two are the only ones left to answer if I can not interact elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

Ever curious,

I see you refuse to answer the questions I put forth...................sure is telling. Exactly what are you ashamed of & what are your motives?  If not now or ever vested why the sudden interest into a venture that is well over 10 years in the making?  What was your previous cartoon character name? At least with the other two LOPsters that post in Da Tank we know who they are 1)proven liar(author/screenwriter)  & the other a habitual "hugger".

Question for all LOPsters (not that I expect an honest answer), why the need to lie?  

• Upvote 1

Tex,

I'm a firm believer in power of suggestion. I'm also a positive thinker. I come down to the "DARKSIDE" to try to understand the hope of negativity. It's like nothing I've ever experienced in my personal & professional life. The folks down here don't look for anything positive but relish the negative & feed off the despair of others...........simply mindboggling.

I've been vested over 5 years now and hopefully the end is near..............regardless of outcome. But i'm a patient sole, in it for the long haul.

• Upvote 1

The difference is  Caz , that we are believers, we believe in ourselves (and for me my Lord) and we are doers and we don't let negativity decide how we are going to make it through the day. If there was a mountain we had to cross and someone told us that it was impossible, we would find away, may be we could take a plane LOL ! :twothumbs:  

• Upvote 1

EC :  Welcome to the tank . Lopsters are lumped in with anyone who does not GO RVEEEEE!!!

Any way I'm glad to have an intelligent person to dialog with.

Any way keep your side of the tank clean , had to do it all by myself. When the "poachers " come down they leave a mess'.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Tex,

I'm a firm believer in power of suggestion. I'm also a positive thinker. I come down to the "DARKSIDE" to try to understand the hope of negativity. It's like nothing I've ever experienced in my personal & professional life. The folks down here don't look for anything positive but relish the negative & feed off the despair of others...........simply mindboggling.

I've been vested over 5 years now and hopefully the end is near..............regardless of outcome. But i'm a patient sole, in it for the long haul.

Positive thinking can certainly impact yourself, what you notice, what you do, etc.  It can also impact others around you, all good things.  I haven't said a word along those lines, positive or negative.  I don't understand this charge of "negativity".  If something is demonstrably impossible, no amount of positive thinking is going to change that.  As far as I can tell a huge RV is literally impossible, and Caz you have not offered anything to counter that.   Even if everything good happens for Iraq, they defeat Dash, their economy grows ever stronger, corruption is reduced, etc.  that STILL will not allow a huge RV. Such a turn of events might allow for many other investment opportunities, but not in their currency.

You say you want to understand the "hope of negativity", well I can't help you there as I personally have a very positive outlook on life.  I want to understand how anyone can keep an investment that is mathematically impossible to pay off.    Help me understand that Caz.

Edited by EverCurious452
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

EC you have already ruled out my Lord ! If you submit that everything that I believe in is an impossibility how I would convince you that Caz is wrong ! This woman does not to perceive to be what she is not and I for one do not wish to call her down because she is so damn independent, that she doesn't need you or I . I totally respect Caz as she is and for what she is !

• Upvote 2

EC you have already ruled out my Lord ! If you submit that everything that I believe in is an impossibility how I would convince you that Caz is wrong ! This woman does not to perceive to be what she is not and I for one do not wish to call her down because she is so damn independent, that she doesn't need you or I . I totally respect Caz as she is and for what she is !

I do not believe in the religion you believe in, so your explanation (I think, please correct me if I am worn) that the IQD will rise in value due to some sort of miracle, does nothing for me, but I accept that YOU believe it and that this ends any further thought for you on this matter.   I asked how you can continue with this given the arithmetic, and you have offered why you do so, thanks!    

"how I would convince you that Caz is wrong !".  Not following you here.  I think Caz IS wrong but I do not know his thinking of how a huge rise in the exchange rate might be possible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Positive thinking can certainly impact yourself, what you notice, what you do, etc.  It can also impact others around you, all good things.  I haven't said a word along those lines, positive or negative.  I don't understand this charge of "negativity".  If something is demonstrably impossible, no amount of positive thinking is going to change that.  As far as I can tell a huge RV is literally impossible, and Caz you have not offered anything to counter that.   Even if everything good happens for Iraq, they defeat Dash, their economy grows ever stronger, corruption is reduced, etc.  that STILL will not allow a huge RV. Such a turn of events might allow for many other investment opportunities, but not in their currency.

You say you want to understand the "hope of negativity", well I can't help you there as I personally have a very positive outlook on life.  I want to understand how anyone can keep an investment that is mathematically impossible to pay off.    Help me understand that Caz.

I cant help someone understand till I find out who i'm talking too. I see you refuse to answer the questions I put forth..............quite telling.

"huge rise in the exchange rate"....................please post where I've stated this!

Edited by caz1104

GM EC ! You say you want facts on how an RV will occur. You refuse to accept the Lord into the equation or his miracles. The fact is if I ask you EC, how many stars are in the heavens ? You could not answer this and if you readily accept the fact that some scientists or mathematician says that there are a 100,000,000,000 stars out there, why would you believe them ? There are equations beyond the realm of man, if you can acknowledge this , then why can't you acknowledge your Lord. Mathew 19:26

• Upvote 1

GM Tex,

What we're dealing with is a person who is afraid to state who they really are & have been. One just doesn't pop into a forum out of the blue(especially one 10 years in the making) , he/she has been here before under another name & circumstance. Probably a pro-RV'er at one point......now disillusional with an axe to grind. That's the usual MO of a LOPster. Of course I can't prove this, it's my opinion. But everything lines up as such. You have to throw out rational thinking when dealing with these folks. They've made up their minds about this speculation/investment, which is cool. But for some reason don't believe others should be allowed the same respect.     

• Upvote 1

I cant help someone understand till I find out who i'm talking too. I see you refuse to answer the questions I put forth..............quite telling.

"huge rise in the exchange rate"....................please post where I've stated this!

"quite telling" only if you like to make stuff up based on next to nothing.  No one here is revealing their true identity.  I did own dinars quite a while ago, held them for only a few months till I realized I'd been very stupid and sold for a small loss.  How does that knowledge change anything wrt the conversation about what is or is not possible for the IQD exchange rate?

A huge rise in the exchange rate IS what most here are expecting.  If you are expecting something else, please spell it out.  As I have said the rate can not go up by more than about 15% (and I'd argue that even that is very unlikely, but at least it is possible).  You'll be lucky to break even, so is that what you have been waiting more than 5 years for?  to break even?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GM EC ! You say you want facts on how an RV will occur. You refuse to accept the Lord into the equation or his miracles. The fact is if I ask you EC, how many stars are in the heavens ? You could not answer this and if you readily accept the fact that some scientists or mathematician says that there are a 100,000,000,000 stars out there, why would you believe them ? There are equations beyond the realm of man, if you can acknowledge this , then why can't you acknowledge your Lord. Mathew 19:26

No one knows exactly how many starts exist, its only a very crude estimate (given the lack of simultanaity across such a vastness there can in fact never be an exact answer) .  But the method of that estimate is simple and understandable, a few billion stars in each galaxy and a few billion galaxies based on those near enough to count (i a small sample).  Religion does not follow that sort of reasoning, which is why I do not believe in it.  

Let me ask you this Tex, do the prophecies you claim that point to Iraq rising in power specifically say the exchange rate will (dramatically) rise, or do you add that part in yourself?

• Upvote 1

But for some reason don't believe others should be allowed the same respect.     

Please show me where I have disrespected anyone here.  I have merely asked for people's reasoning on why they stay in an investment that, as far as I can tell, where profit is structurally impossible.  If someone bought early enough (2003-2008 or so) and are in the black now, then good for them! (though if they have not sold by now their annual ROI is pretty poor). But at this point the IQD can not go up more than 15% and that is based only on the arithmetic behind a pegged currency, not my opinion about what decisions will be made by Iraq, or the IMF, or other countries or anything of the sort.

• Upvote 1

Evidently the word "they've" missed your eye

Ahhhhhhhhh  so you just didn't just pop in................my point proven yet again. Easy to spot 

And YOU claim to know what EVERYONES expectations are for this venture...........wow clairvoyant to boot

Now tell us your previous cartoon character name/names

Edited by caz1104

Lastly..........why does it bother u so, that others believe of a possible gain? You don't.................move on. Again what axe to grind do you have? Which "guru" did you follow that lied to ya? Okie? Tony? GET? Medic? Duck?..........etc. Like soooooooooooo many before ya revenge usually was at the end of the madness. In fact one "Sam I Am" even created a site to gain revenge. Of course these are just my opinions for I don't know u...........but if it quacks like a duck...................it's a..............LOPster!!!!!!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

EC your reasoning is flawed ! So you are willing to accept the fact that a scientist can come up with a simple formula based on what he can see and not see, calculate some numbers and give you an answer that you willing accept , give or take a few million stars. Those are not facts at all, only a mere conjecture. How is it that you would accept an answer as proof or fact that excepts what cannot be seen and yet you refuse to accept God based on the same reasoning.

• Upvote 1

Fact of the matter is..................most folks that believe their money was wasted on a speculation/investment.............dump it & move on. Strange phenomena here(DV) is, they sell out re-invent themselves and troll around. And we're the stupid ones? Of course these are just my opinions, based off history of previous LOPsters

Evidently the word "they've" missed your eye

Ahhhhhhhhh  so you just didn't just pop in................my point proven yet again. Easy to spot 

And YOU claim to know what EVERYONES expectations are for this venture...........wow clairvoyant to boot

Now tell us your previous cartoon character name/names

You make a blanket statement about "loptsers" which IS the group I've been put into and some how I'm supposed to think you are not including me?  Its only you, me, Tex, Rock, and SD here, who was I supposed to take "they've" as meaning?

"just pop in"?  where have I ever said I am not long familiar with the IQD or have not visited this site in the past?  Again you just make stuff up and then pat yourself on the back about it.

What I said was "A huge rise in the exchange rate IS what most here are expecting."  most is not EVERYONE as you claim. Please do not attribute things to me that I have not said.  If you look around the net I don't think my statement is remotely in question.   If you are not in that group, fine, what ARE you expecting?  Just give me some possible scenario where you make money here, i.e. the thing that keeps you thinking that profit might be possible.  that is all I am asking for.  Why is that so hard for you?

EC your reasoning is flawed ! So you are willing to accept the fact that a scientist can come up with a simple formula based on what he can see and not see, calculate some numbers and give you an answer that you willing accept , give or take a few million stars. Those are not facts at all, only a mere conjecture. How is it that you would accept an answer as proof or fact that excepts what cannot be seen and yet you refuse to accept God based on the same reasoning.

I'm not sure a religions discussion is appropriate here, but I'll answer.  First you have mischaracterized the estimate of stars.  Its just a crude estimate that there are at least that many and its based on observational evidence that can easily be verified.  It is not a "fact" or "proof".  There is no analogous data for the existence of any god, but there is plenty of evidence that gods have been made up by humans many many times.

• Upvote 1