Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saleh claims GOI can meet payrolls for 3-5 years !

rockfl9

Your the one who stated you came here cause you were "curious" as to others reasoning, it wasn't until NOW that u fessed up that uv been here before and that you've own dinar..........small tidbits that would allow others to see your true colors. Don't get your panties in a wad  now.  

And you had no issue "attributing" me to others in one of your above posts................so please don't plead sainthood.

And why should u care what my expectations are?  You've made your thoughts very clear..........live with that. You won't change my mind & and I don't have ANY intentions on trying to change yours or anyone else's. Grown folks make grownup decisions and live them.   

Edited by caz1104

Lastly..........why does it bother u so, that others believe of a possible gain? You don't.................move on. Again what axe to grind do you have? 

It doesn't "bother me", why must you keep making stuff up about me?  I have said over and over I'm just curious as to how people can stay in an investment where it can easily be shown that no profit is possible.  Tex has said (not in so many words) that he does so due to his religions beliefs.  Fine, I accept that and there are likely others that do as well.   You say there are multiple ways this could play out, I presume that means play out for a profit for you, so why not just describe one or two?

• Upvote 1

Your the one who stated you came here cause you were "curious" as to others reasoning, it wasn't until NOW that u fessed up that uv been here before and that you've own dinar..........small tidbits that would allow others to see your true colors. Don't get your panties in a wad  now.  

And you had no issue "attributing" me to others in one of your above posts................so please don't plead sainthood.

"Ture colors"?  you mean attributes you make up?  What I stated was absolutely true, I AM curious as to why people stay in this, and that IS why I came here and I said so right up front.  The difference is you added your own inventions despite that.   In the absence of anything to the contrary I assumed you were looking for a huge RV.  You've now said maybe that's not the case (though you have not said whether or not you think its possible, only that you see multiple possibilities), at which point I simply asked for you to spell that out.  Why not just do so?   Do you think a huge RV IS among the possibilities and if so how?

• Upvote 2

Come on dude..........really? People are not as naïve as you hope.........just "curious"..........really that's what you come with? And when you find "answers" .......then what? You can sleep soundly?............finally give up drinking/drugs?.........exactly what is the end game? People ask questions for a reason.............what is yours? 

EC,

What was your previous cartoon character name/names?

1)gain   2)loss

simple really

You say your "curious".....why? Thinking about re-investing? or like Rockfish.........writing a book/manuscript?

As I said, I only viewed as a guest before.  1)gain 2)loss ??  I said I sold for a small loss.

Why is anyone curious about anything?  Its human nature.   And your answers to my questions?

• Upvote 2

Monotheism is not polytheism or pantheism to which I believe that you were referring to. There are 28 passages in the bible In which my Lord has laid claim and declared himself the only God ! There are 100 passages against worshipping false gods. What theory do you subscribe to about our existence, I'm very curious....please enlighten us.

• Upvote 1

create a graphic chart?  write an article and submit it to the NY Times?  Tell your family & friends?  or like I suggested earlier help with some ailment you might have?

As in all investments/speculations I hope on the possibility of a "GAIN" but understand the possibility of a "LOSS". I see your "curiousity" also comes with more, it's not enough for people to provide an answer. There is stipulations and rules to the answers given to be good enough for you.

You don't want to accept what others believe or think................why?  You don't think an RV is possible............we accept that. I don't need to know your reasons................they are yours and I could care less. I'm not supporting you financially so what you believe or spend your money is on you.

Monotheism is not polytheism or pantheism to which I believe that you were referring to. There are 28 passages in the bible In which my Lord has laid claim and declared himself the only God ! There are 100 passages against worshipping false gods. What theory do you subscribe to about our existence, I'm very curious....please enlighten us.

No I was referring to all religion, including monotheism.   Our existence on this planet?  Evolution.  The existence of the universe?  We don't know.  We know a lot about how it likely developed but not how or why it started in the first place. There are many things we do not know, that is one of them.

• Upvote 1

As in all investments/speculations I hope on the possibility of a "GAIN" but understand the possibility of a "LOSS". I see your "curiousity" also comes with more, it's not enough for people to provide an answer. There is stipulations and rules to the answers given to be good enough for you.

You don't want to accept what others believe or think................why?  You don't think an RV is possible............we accept that. I don't need to know your reasons................they are yours and I could care less. I'm not supporting you financially so what you believe or spend your money is on you.

But if there is NO POSSIBILITY of a gain, there is no point in investing.  I also asked right at the outset what  explanations did folks have for how to get past the clear constraints on the exchange rate of a pegged currency.  I explained my reasoning very clearly,.  You are again just making stuff up.  What's the point of that?

I have accepted Tex's answer.   So you don't want to know my reasons for thinking a big RV is impossible, that's fine, why does that imply I should not want to know others's reasons for thinking an huge RV is possible?  If you don't want to offer yours (for whatever level you think is possible), and pretty clearly you do not.  Ok.  I get it, you don't want to think about it.  fine.  Why does my curiosity seem to upset you so much?

LOL I aint the one who went off up above. I aint upset lol. Your whole goal is to engage then attempt to disprove what folks believe, again I ask why? I'm just "curious"?

I haven't made anything up.........I've used your posts and stated my opinions. I'm "curious" as to why that bothers u?

Again I ask what is the endgame to the excersize of asking folks their reasoning...........what actually are you hoping to achieve? I'm just "curious" 

LOL I aint the one who went off up above. I aint upset lol. Your whole goal is to engage then attempt to disprove what folks believe, again I ask why? I'm just "curious"?

I haven't made anything up.........I've used your posts and stated my opinions. I'm "curious" as to why that bothers u?

Again I ask what is the endgame to the excersize of asking folks their reasoning...........what actually are you hoping to achieve? I'm just "curious" 

"went off"?  hardly, I think I was polite to everyone.  

"I haven't made anything up"

really?  what about the previous sentence?   I have stated my goal over and over, its "I also asked right at the outset what  explanations did folks have for how to get past the clear constraints on the exchange rate of a pegged currency."

The endgame is just satisfingy my curiosity, that's all.

Once you get all the results to "reasons" folks believe in a RV, let me know. I'd be " curious"  of the results.- have fun with your poll

The reasons for believing in an RV is not what I have asked for (obviously its to get rich).  You are also not interested in offering your explanation for how the constraints on a pegged currency are not a limit to your profits, yet you want to know the answer's others give?  Whatever.  Obviously you are not interested in thinking about the issue, and it appears no one else here is either.  I could understand if you were buying LOTO tickets, there at least in theory you might win, but here its not extremely unlikely, its impossible.  Oh well.  thanks for helping to make this a fruitless exercise.  You must be so proud, your blinders are still firmly in place.

EC :  Welcome to the tank . Lopsters are lumped in with anyone who does not GO RVEEEEE!!!

Any way I'm glad to have an intelligent person to dialog with.

Any way keep your side of the tank clean , had to do it all by myself. When the "poachers " come down they leave a mess'.

I see what you mean about the mess.

EC,

We have something to agree upon........."fruitless exercise"....you won't come clean & I won't play the game of "gotcha" with ya. I'm curious" as to what other sites do you venture, to question folks of the reason they invest/speculate?  I'd be "curious" of some of the responses you get. I'm sure such a "curious" soul such as yourself must have countless of "curiousities" and wouldn't mind listing such sites, and I look forward to reading about them.  Or is it only here (DV) that peeks your "curiousity"?

I do respect your view/opinion on what Iraq can/can't do, you have the right to it. And I hope you respect my view/opinion as to why your here, for it is my right as well. 

EC,

Rockfish is somewhat like yourself he came here (DV) under the premise of writing a book, then a movie manuscript about the Dinar Speculation and the folks that vested/speculated. But mysteriously that premise hasn't been mentioned by Ol Rock in quite sometime (unless questioned). Now if you read some of ohhhhhhhhh say his last 100-200 posts, what you will find is now a currency expert. I'm sure you being the "curious" type, you'd be very interested on his premise and how it evolved into what it is today, right? Something else your "curious" mind might want to ponder..........why do some previous RV folks sell out, then change their cartoon character name & premise and come back to DV and preach to those that don't believe as they do now. You say that your not like that, but wouldn't you'd be "curious" as to why?  

Edited by caz1104

EC,

We have something to agree upon........."fruitless exercise"....you won't come clean & I won't play the game of "gotcha" with ya. I'm curious" as to what other sites do you venture, to question folks of the reason they invest/speculate?  I'd be "curious" of some of the responses you get. I'm sure such a "curious" soul such as yourself must have countless of "curiousities" and wouldn't mind listing such sites, and I look forward to reading about them.  Or is it only here (DV) that peeks your "curiousity"?

I do respect your view/opinion on what Iraq can/can't do, you have the right to it. And I hope you respect my view/opinion as to why your here, for it is my right as well. 

Yes but turning my simple question into a fruitless exercise was your choice.  You could have simply answered (as Tex essentially did).  Other sites?  I know of no other case where the chance of profit is literally 0.0 yet people invest in it anyway.  I saw no point in trying to ask this at the sites that are even more flaming go RV than this one is.  You see the reaction I got here, including your rather large part in it.

"My opinion"?  What I have stated is how a pegged currency is defined, its what a pegged currency IS, its a fact. 

You of course may hold any opinion you wish about anything.  Personally I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, to take them at their word till they demonstrate otherwise and not make up things about their motivations.  You clearly have a different take on such things, which of course is our right.  Its your brain after all, fill it with whatever you like.

So ONLY the dinar speculation peeks your interest? What about the countless of folks vested into thousands of "pyramid" scams around the world,easily found on WWW..........no interest into their "reasoning" into vesting?..........only here?

You answered my questions, I don't buy them. I answered your questions, you didn't like them.

Edited by caz1104

EC do you believe in love ? I already know the answer because you are human. Would you lay down your life for someone or something that you love ? I already know the answer because you are human. The existence of mankind solely depends on this trait as most certainly with any higher form of intelligent life. Mankind would cease to exist without love because there would be no purpose, there would be no family, no brothers, no sisters, no mothers, no fathers. All of these things that make up who and what we are. These things that I have mentioned are not evolutionary traits. In every culture ever unearthed in the entire world there is a clear evidence of this. With in man exist good and evil and we are the living thing on this planet that are capable of both. Without good evil can not exist, without evil only good can exist. Yes there is a purpose for mankind ! God tells us these things ! Mathew 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, for whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. That's how much he loves you ! All he wants is for you to ask him into your heart , I promise that you will still have all of these worldly things he will not take them from you !

EC,

Rockfish is somewhat like yourself he came here (DV) under the premise of writing a book, then a movie manuscript about the Dinar Speculation and the folks that vested/speculated. But mysteriously that premise hasn't been mentioned by Ol Rock in quite sometime (unless questioned). Now if you read some of ohhhhhhhhh say his last 100-200 posts, what you will find is now a currency expert. I'm sure you being the "curious" type, you'd be very interested on his premise and how it evolved into what it is today, right? Something else your "curious" mind might want to ponder..........why do some previous RV folks sell out, then change their cartoon character name & premise and come back to DV and preach to those that don't believe as they do now. You say that your not like that, but wouldn't you'd be "curious" as to why?  

That doesn't seem mysterious.  People get in as everyone likes the idea of something for (next to) nothing.  Then they do their homework and find they've been rather silly.  Perhaps some then would like to let others learn from their mistakes.   There is after all still a substantial risk you will lose far more if you hold out then if you sell now.  Suppose in 2017 or so things are stable enough that Iraq does redenominate.  That will take all the remaining wind out of the RV sails and the price you can get for you IQD will drop as well.  That might not happen, but its a risk.

I think that's a pretty common theme for people in general, though don't know if its why Rock is here (lots of folks try to write scripts by the way and do so for years without success, its a pretty hard thing to do).

If I thought folks could be convinced I might be trying to do it too as investing in something with no possibility of profit is irrational and that sort of behavior bugs me, its a big problem in many ways in our culture, but I don't think the folks left at this point can be convinced.

So ONLY the dinar speculation peeks your interest? What about the countless of folks vested into thousands of "pyramid" scams around the world,easily found on WWW..........no interest into their "reasoning" into vesting?..........only here?

You answered my questions, I don't buy them. I answered your questions, you didn't like them.

People only invest in pyramid scam when they do not KNOW its a pyramid scam.  And its often had to know.  That again is what make the IQD stand out, its very clear, yet people buy it anyway.  

And what about my last post............previous RV'ers turned LOPsters? That doesn't peek your curiousity? I'm serious why not?

answered above.

Edited by EverCurious452