Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

MyLadiesDaddy

OK, so the short and sweet of it is this.

A couple of days ago while driving I was praying( as is my want)

I remember that I was talking with God about being closer to him. 

I wanted to speak with him like Moses did, face to face. 

And to walk with him like Enoch, and Noah.

When the Lord gently informed me that Moses, Enoch and Noah only 

dreamed about the personal kind of relationship with him that not only I 

have but all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ have. 

Then as to illustrate his message God asked me to do this one thing,

"I want you to try, if you will, and grasp the MAJESTY OF GOD,

and the HUMILITY OF GOD  at the same  time".

It took me nearly two days to realize this one thing,

The Majesty of God, that God which created the entire Universe to show

his wonder. The God that knows everything there is to know, the God that

sees even a sparrow fall to the ground.

The Humility of God, that seemed for me a hard one when SUDDENLY I

realized, ...................................

The God that is so Humble as to make his home inside of me. How AWESOME

is that?

The creator that created all that was created and he's so full of love and 

HUMILITY that he chose to live inside of all those who believe upon his 

son Jesus Christ.  

• Upvote 12

Amen Brother.!

He show us the way.

Thanks LGD...If we can only get past our selfish limitations and let God's will be done... Live our lives in faith of God's will to see us worthy to be his alone...

Bless you both, my brothers. 

I have decided to continue this tread with the thoughts and musings that 

I believe the Lord gives me. With that in mind as I was posting to someone else 

in another thread this morning something came to mind that I'd like to share here,

Texstorm, on 27 Aug 2015 - 6:07 PM, said:

snapback.png

Sgt. my hat is off to you please include me on your friends list ! Like I have said before there are a lot of truths in life and Trinitye I did not know where you were coming from before and now that I do, I want you to know that each one of us has a breaking point. We are all human and all we can hope to attain in this life is the wisdom to give and acquire love beyond our imagination. And LGD you are starting to scare me in a good way ! And I'm not laughing because I know that you are real !

:lol: Imagine how I feel. I started out about five yrs ago just asking God to,

"HELP ME", nothing more or less. Slowly I began to notice little changes in how 

I responded to others. Then as time moved on I began to hear that,"still small voice", of the 

Holy Spirit. Today I am no longer the same man that I once was, and I find it strange sometimes

how that my Lord has taken an obtuse trucker and changed him into something I 

never thought I could be. 

One thing is certain, I pray that everyone would just give it a try. That everyone would simply ask 

God to, Help them, once everyday. You wont believe what will happen. And now all I want is to 

get closer to my Lord more and more, because this is AWESOME.   :bravo:   :angel: 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207330-virginia-reporter-and-cameraman-shot-dead-during-live-broadcast/page-2#ixzz3k5Xyj9yw

As I brought my request to the Lord daily, I began to remember a scripture that I believe 

brought about great changes within me,

Matthew 6:33

http://biblehub.com/matthew/6-33.htm

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

​I began affirming to my Lord that it was his kingdom that I wanted to find most. 

And the part where it says, " all these things shall be added unto you", I asked the Lord

that the ,"these things",part be the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

Folks I want everyone to know I am only a trucker. I am not anything more, and when I think

of the things that I've done in my life I'm reminded how great a God we serve. That he would

even consider a wretch like me. My only wish here is to express to others how that God through his 

Son Jesus Christ brought me to where I am now. And that in hopes that somewhere someone will 

find the Hope that is the Joy of all those who would only but seek. 

I again offer my prayers up to our Beloved Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that he would bless

each and EVERY person on this forum. That everyone will have a wonderful day filled with 

Joy and Grace shrouded by Peace.  

Thanks LGD...just the morning I was reviewing a book on the G-D code...the premise of which is the HIS NAME is encoded into the very DNA of man...the author after equating the elements of our DNA to the letters of the Hebrew alphabet goes on to quote Albert Einstein (arguably one of the most intelligent men who ever lived) who said in part " ...(G-D) reveals Himself in the knowable world..." which is very much what the Apostle Paul said in Romans 1:20

(Rom 1:20) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

for those of us who have​ believed the facts are confirmed in our hearts

• Upvote 1

Thanks LGD...just the morning I was reviewing a book on the G-D code...the premise of which is the HIS NAME is encoded into the very DNA of man...the author after equating the elements of our DNA to the letters of the Hebrew alphabet goes on to quote Albert Einstein (arguably one of the most intelligent men who ever lived) who said in part " ...(G-D) reveals Himself in the knowable world..." which is very much what the Apostle Paul said in Romans 1:20

(Rom 1:20) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

for those of us who have​ believed the facts are confirmed in our hearts

And not just us, my brother, but all creation. While I was unloading my tank this 

morning, I was taking in the grander of the partly cloudy sky and the birds playing 

on the breeze when I remembered the poem D.H. Lawrence

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

D. H. Lawrence

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/dhlawren188621.html#SA8ryeX0pGLaBMH1.99

That was when the Spirit said to me," Matthew 10:29"

Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

The Spirit said to me,"that is why one can die without feeling sorry for itself". 

You see it's like this, Romans 8:21-23

21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body

The Holy word of God tells us that, All creation groans and feels pain TOGETHER, and that because of

sin. For this to be true we must recognize a few things. 

1st. In order to feel pain something must be alive. Hence the universe, the planet, all creation is alive. 

2nd. In order for creation to feel pain because of sin, it must needs be that ALL CREATION knows God.

3rd. And that if ALL CREATION knows God and feels pain because of sin, it stands to reason that all 

creation desires to be free from sin. Or in other words, WITH GODS LOVE. 

4th. To follow this train of thought to it's logical conclusion is to realize that ALL CREATION  didn't have to 

make a choice to accept God, Or Jesus Christ, as Savior. That seems to be something only humanity needs to do.

What the Spirit was telling me was that the reason the Sparrow will NEVER feel sorry for itself is because it

KNOWS GOD!  And therefore the sparrow knows that God will take care of all it's needs. 

And when we truly begin to grasp that IN REALITY we then understand there is no need to feel sorry for yourself. 

This is the beginning of understanding the Majesty of God and the

Humility of God at the same time.

This is unbelievably awesome. The realization that God is not somewhere, OUT THERE, but that 

he is right here within us. And he's just waiting for us to talk with him.   

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207361-something-to-think-about/#ixzz3kFNeJxuE

I was reading this line and did a double take!

I know you meant "thread" but givin your vocation I thought it was an apropos typo!

No not a member of the spelling police. :)

• Upvote 1

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207361-something-to-think-about/#ixzz3kFNeJxuE

I was reading this line and did a double take!

I know you meant "thread" but givin your vocation I thought it was an apropos typo!

No not a member of the spelling police. :)

APROPOS, And some think that God doesn't talk to me. 

Thanks my brother and friend for the laugh, :tiphat:  :twothumbs: