Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central bank: we have reduced the dollar to 1317 dinars

yota691

f68bdcde67ebec2a7633b41a83b072181.jpg

Central bank: we have reduced the dollar to 1317 dinars

Author: Publisheron: June 18, 2015In: economyViews: 69 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - a member of the administrative board of the Central Bank of Iraq Majid picture said that the dollar cut to 1317 dinars after a series of measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq to meet the banking needs of hard currency.

He pointed to the picture (IMN) that "the Iraqi Central Bank yesterday sold about $ 235 million, and today $ 203 million, under a plan adopted to meet the needs of the Iraqi banks in order to reduce the price of the dollar."

Suri said that "the measures that have been applied since yesterday reduced per dollar from 1420 to 1317 dinars," adding that "the central bank measures to sell the currency will continue to secure the needs of the banks next week."

Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday, met all the demands of the market and, without exception, through the sale of more than $ 203 million.

Central bank: we managed to reduce the dollar

By Mohammed Emad one nine 06.18.2015 | Views: 1

Font size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
2014-Nov-24-5472f05995d84.jpg

Brother - Baghdad

A member of the administrative board of the Central Bank of Iraq Majid picture that the dollar cut into dinars in 1317 after a series of measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq to meet the banking needs of hard currency.

Suri explained that "the Iraqi Central Bank yesterday sold about $ 235 million, and today $ 203 million, under a plan adopted to meet the needs of the Iraqi banks in order to reduce the price of the dollar."

Suri said that "the measures that have been applied since yesterday reduced per dollar from 1420 to 1317 dinars," adding that "the central bank measures to sell the currency will continue to secure the needs of the banks next week."

Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday, met all the demands of the market and, without exception, through the sale of more than $ 203 million.

How in the h*** do they think they reduced the US dollar? Is that the same thinking that if you move a "Deer Crossing" sign farther down the highway from the bridge then the Deer will begin to cross at the new Crossing point near the sign that was moved? REALLY IRAQ??

• Upvote 1

These guys give themselves to much credit

"the measures that have been applied since yesterday reduced per dollar from 1420 to 1317 dinars"

It was at 1340 yesterday. Not 1420. 

I agree with you ChinaDawg that at least its going in the right direction but I sure hope that you are wrong about where it needs to be. I was hoping more like 116.

I bought into this late so 1200 is a break even number for me.