Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV soon ( what do you guys think)

Ok guys I would love your intel on this one. Do you guys think that IQD will Rv this month or next month? And if so why. I love to have insight from everone on here. I hope it will be this month but who knows? what do you guys think. Have a bless day.

• Upvote 1

Ok guys I would love your intel on this one. Do you guys think that IQD will Rv this month or next month? And if so why. I love to have insight from everone on here. I hope it will be this month but who knows? what do you guys think. Have a bless day.

I hope by the end of the year. Now I would certainly be happy if it were this month.

With all of the rumors of demand for the rate, and Kuwait not wanting to allow sanctions lifted until a rate is given, I would have to say sooner than later. That is purely my opinion. It seems that their eyes are bigger than their pockets right now with all of the new investing they have going on. I would think they need to RV before they get any orders filled from outside investors. Again JMO..

• Upvote 1

My take on this since I first bought IQD was that the most important thing related to the IQD was it being able to be traded. We need the Sanctions lifted BEFORE an RV. they are meeting June 15 and IF they were to lift sanctions I think it can be done in July, but as this is so important to the country they will probably screw it up. I have been off the site a bit lately and have not read much about Kuwait's demands of return of missing persons/remains, or the HCL so not sure how close they are for June 15th, but am hopefully optimistic as everything else is moving towards closure.

I vote if Chapter VII is lifted in June it will RV in July, if not we shoot for end of year

Before July 15

• 2 weeks later...

sparklingblue,

I think we are as close as we have ever been; the gun is loaded and pointed. Someone with a set of Nuts needs to pull the trigger. I have been in and out of Iraq for several years and it has gotten better over time. They say the Iraqis are a proud people you couldn’t prove it to me. There is still trash in the streets and children still run the streets uneducated and at all hours of the day and night. Civil obedience and Pride in community needs to be in place before anything else can take place here.

The Madman

I would say AT LEAST another couple of months....July is too early....we have to pray that they can just get the PM seated within the thirtydays and even that is a stretch!!! I wish it would happen end of July for my bday but I feel it will be closer to winter before anything happens!!

There is still trash in the streets and children still run the streets uneducated and at all hours of the day and night. Civil obedience and Pride in community needs to be in place before anything else can take place here.

Read more:

WOW... we have trash in our streets, children run the streets uneducated and at all hours of the day and night right here in our very on USofA... I live in a nice community... but drive 20 minutes and there are people sitting outside an old store doing drugs, drinking, etc... I am a teacher, and I have students who show up to the 6th grade that can't spell their own name and some who live in tents at a local campground... a good day to the is when a neighbor from the campground is nice enough to let them use their shower in the RV instead of using the cold water shower at the ground. So, I would say that the RV has little to do with civil obedience and pride in the community and more to do with those that already have deciding it is time to have some more... just a thought...

I'm sticking by Sonny1 on this one... no later than July 26th. Sonny's intel makes sense to me.

With you there woody it all tallys for me.

Not being greedy .33 cents would be great anything above this would be possum`s bonus :lol:

• Upvote 1

If CBI did take %70 of all the big notes back out of circulation, then that is bound to be an action step in a plan. That sounds like something that would be done right before a re-value in currency so they could back the new rate. IMO they will have to make a choice really soon 1) put out the lower denoms, change the rate, and be able to pay invoices from major investors, along with making big loan payments, or 2) don't put any new currency out or change the rate, and therefore stay in limbo with a stagnant economy. With all the pressure building from the outside and from the inside, this thing has got to blow like a volcano!

There is still trash in the streets and children still run the streets uneducated and at all hours of the day and night. Civil obedience and Pride in community needs to be in place before anything else can take place here.

Read more:

WOW... we have trash in our streets, children run the streets uneducated and at all hours of the day and night right here in our very on USofA... I live in a nice community... but drive 20 minutes and there are people sitting outside an old store doing drugs, drinking, etc... I am a teacher, and I have students who show up to the 6th grade that can't spell their own name and some who live in tents at a local campground... a good day to the is when a neighbor from the campground is nice enough to let them use their shower in the RV instead of using the cold water shower at the ground. So, I would say that the RV has little to do with civil obedience and pride in the community and more to do with those that already have deciding it is time to have some more... just a thought...

Iraq had all that even when the Dinar was worth something...

July 1st....2010..... $1.50 to $2.00

I like it Bigfoot. The sooner the better. The reasons make alot of sense for that to be the date. The rate, who knows. This is Iraq we are dealing with. Even at a low end, i am very happy. GO RV !!!!!!!

July 1st....2010..... $1.50 to $2.00

Bigfoot I'm glad you have a date because I believe the rate is $2.65+ Same reason you believe July 1st. Got a lot of friends and I don't out them. So together let's say July 1st @ $2.65 plus. Probably the first and last time l'll make a prediction!

Oh yeah! I also believe Sonny1 is the one with real contacts. So that helps.

Edited by OILandDINAR
  • Upvote 1