Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in June or July

sparklingblue

Can anyone tell me why. They think the dinar is going to RV in june or July. I mean I really hope so. I have lost my job and about to lose my house and everthing. I just hope it is true. So if anyone could tell or have facts on this I would love to hear thank you and God Bless...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Can anyone tell me why. They think the dinar is going to RV in june or July. I mean I really hope so. I have lost my job and about to lose my house and everthing. I just hope it is true. So if anyone could tell or have facts on this I would love to hear thank you and God Bless...

Unfortunately, NOBODY knows. Every time we miss a projection, the rumor goes to the next week, month, and so on and so forth. Don't make any bets on the RV date of June or July. I pray that it will happen for you, and everyone that has invested in the dinar. God Bless.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry about your job loss and possible house foreclosure. Read Sonny1's chat of 5-24. I think it was quite encouraging. Sonny1 firmly believes it will occur on or before the 26th of July. Adam also believes it is near. He said today the low inflation rate of 3% and news they will not lop is a great indicator we are near. Keep the faith.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry about your job loss and possible house foreclosure. Read Sonny1's chat of 5-24. I think it was quite encouraging. Sonny1 firmly believes it will occur on or before the 26th of July. Adam also believes it is near. He said today the low inflation rate of 3% and news they will not lop is a great indicator we are near. Keep the faith.

Read more:

SO GJM

ARE YOU SAYING WERE ON TRACK OR IS IT JUST YOU LOL :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He just posted the facts on this site helping another member. Some people are losing their homes and jobs and need this to happen. I don't see whats so funny about that.

Check the avatar silly! ;)

"LISTEN, all of you. You've got to take direction. You've got to have discipline! You've gotta have respect for your director!" -Charlie Brown :angry:

I am sorry to read about your situation. If it brings you any comfort, know that when "it" happens, you will be able to set things right for you and yours much more quickly and completely than those who did not invest and who find themselves in the same or similar circumstances.

For your sake and for the sake of all who frequent this forum, I hope that we are able to cash in very soon. Many have been investing for 6 years; I've been at it for slightly more than a year and it's been an up and down ordeal all the way. As others have said, so will I: Remain positive but realistic.

God Bless you and yours too.

• Upvote 1

There is not a dollar sign in the value of this message. Money is just an extra added benifit and when we all get rich let it be not only becouse of having money but also be rich in our hearts and pay it forward. It would be nice if money could have saved my Dads life.

Now let's just get this RV done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To realize

The value of a sister/brother

Ask someone

Who doesn't have one.

To realize

The value of ten years:

[font=Times New Roman]Ask a newly

Divorced couple.

To realize

The value of four years:

Ask a graduate.

To realize

The value of one year:

Ask a student who

Has failed a final exam.

[font=Times New Roman]To realize The value of nine months:

Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize

The value of one month:

Ask a mother

Who has given birth to

A premature baby.....

To realize

The value of one week:

Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize

The value of one minute:

Ask a person

Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize

The value of one-second:

Ask a person

Who has survived an accident.

Time waits for no one.

Treasure every moment you have.

You will treasure it even more when

You can share it with someone special.

To realize the value of a friend or family member:

LOSE ONE.

[font=Times New Roman]Remember...

Hold on tight to the ones you love![font=Times New Roman]

• Downvote 1

There is not a dollar sign in the value of this message. Money is just an extra added benifit and when we all get rich let it be not only becouse of having money but also be rich in our hearts and pay it forward. It would be nice if money could have saved my Dads life.

To realize

Ask someone

Who doesn't have one.

To realize

The value of ten years:

Ask a newly

Divorced couple.

To realize

The value of four years:

Ask a graduate.

To realize

The value of one year:

Ask a student who

Has failed a final exam.

To realize The value of nine months:

To realize

The value of one month:

Ask a mother

Who has given birth to

A premature baby.....

To realize

The value of one week:

To realize

The value of one minute:

Ask a person

To realize

The value of one-second:

Ask a person

Time waits for no one.

LOSE ONE.

Remember...

Hold on tight to the ones you love!

Someone said money can't buy happiness.........well one thing I can gaurantee...POVERTY dosen't buy it either. I do know that even though money is not the first thing on my list...there have been many times in my life that it had to come way ahead of whatever was 2nd. And by the way...Now that I have some $$$... I'm able to help others...ten fold. Unlike Mr. O seems to believe.

To realize

Ask someone

Who doesn't have one.

To realize

The value of ten years:

Ask a newly

Divorced couple.

To realize

The value of four years:

Ask a graduate.

To realize

The value of one year:

Ask a student who

Has failed a final exam.

To realize The value of nine months:

To realize

The value of one month:

Ask a mother

Who has given birth to

A premature baby.....

To realize

The value of one week:

To realize

The value of one minute:

Ask a person

To realize

The value of one-second:

Ask a person

Time waits for no one.

LOSE ONE.

Remember...

Hold on tight to the ones you love!

EXCELLENT...............

• Upvote 1

If you want to fix your car what do you need? ...tools! You want to fix the leaking faucet what do you need? ...tools! You want to fix the light switch what do you need? ...tools!

Money is just the tool that we need to get things done...simple things, hard things, fun things and not so fun things. We need money!...Do we love money? NO! We use it!...Does it master us? NO! WE master it!

The love of money is the root of all evil, the mastery of it is the foundation of good fortune!

• Upvote 4

If you want to fix your car what do you need? ...tools! You want to fix the leaking faucet what do you need? ...tools! You want to fix the light switch what do you need? ...tools!

Money is just the tool that we need to get things done...simple things, hard things, fun things and not so fun things. We need money!...Do we love money? NO! We use it!...Does it master us? NO! WE master it!

The love of money is the root of all evil, the mastery of it is the foundation of good fortune!

I am so pleased that someone said this, God knows we need it to help ourselves and others, but do not love it.

Well said, I agree.

I feel for you dude. I was falsely accused of Domestic Violence, stripped of everything, no job, lost my home, lost my wood shop, and tried to explain the person making the claim was mentally ill, which was true. She had quit taking her meds, my wife. I was the family caregiver. Yeah, after 37 years of marriage. Blown to hell, couldnt go home to talk with her, restraining order. 10months later, it was dismissed with prejudice. Yeah, everything was ruined by then, and no recourse to recover the thousands of dollars lost in attorney fees. Nor the ultimate distruction of our family. The cops claim, just doing our job, and da just looking to mark another notch on his gun. Well, she realized she needed help and finally got a doctor that gave her the right meds, and all is well today. Really tough, but shes like a new person and all is well. Just one hell've rough time. I look at as a storm that blew over, and now its clearing. Just finished the bankruptcy, and all is well finally. Just look at this as an oppourtunity, a blessing and you have to take advantage of this chance, no matter how difficult it may be. God Bless.