Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 Questions Regarding O's Background

Thanks for the info, Umbertino.  Here's an obscure ugly thought.  A young American woman can travel to the Mid East to fight with those evils bastards.......give birth to their children and those kids would be "natural born" American citizens, capable of running for POTUS.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Mark, my brother, you know there is none so blind as those who refuse to see.

OCD, wouldn't believe it was a fake if OBUMMMMMMMER'S admitted to it. LOL

Stay cool my friend.

I knew you would show up soon, Lady.

I'm not relying on internet gurus.  I have my own abilities.  As you can see on #1, I've altered dates and removed names, but you can't tell, except for the missing information. #2 has white around key text, and that just doesn't happen on a simple copy.  There are other issues too, but that's my point.  The BC is has been altered.  I can't answer why someone would say one thing or another.  I'm simply addressing the forgery at hand and how anyone could think that it is real.

-

Except that the document was verified as authentic by the issuing agency...headed by a republican....AND by the republican Governor who saw the document IN THE ARCHIVES. Why would they lie?? And no, the document was not altered.

By the way....an expert who played with the the software and proved the the internet gurus were wrong.

http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/The-312/March-2012/The-Obama-Birth-Certificate-and-the-Layers-Conspiracy/

OOPS....from your OWN article....

Defining "natural born"

So what is a "natural born" citizen? The Constitution doesn’t specifically say.

In 2008, we reviewed research and polled several legal experts. The consensus was that someone is a "natural born" citizen if they have citizenship at birth and don’t have to go through a naturalization process to become a citizen.

If that’s the definition, then Cruz is a natural born citizen by being born to an American mother and having her citizenship at birth. (This same logic would apply to Obama, even if he were born in another country, which he wasn’t.)

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1

It would be easy to debunk all of the birther's claims, if they simply had another copy made.  If it was the same as the original that would shut everyone up.  But instead of doing that, they just let this go on.  Perhaps they knew they couldn't replicate the forgery, so they just feel like their best bet is to stick with it? 

My point remains, the released copy is a forgery.

I'm headed out for the afternoon, don't be surprised if I don't respond back until later.

-

It would be easy to debunk all of the birther's claims, if they simply had another copy made.  If it was the same as the original that would shut everyone up.  But instead of doing that, they just let this go on.  Perhaps they knew they couldn't replicate the forgery, so they just feel like their best bet is to stick with it? 

My point remains, the released copy is a forgery.

I'm headed out for the afternoon, don't be surprised if I don't respond back until later.

-

It would be simple??? LOL......look at all the hoops he has ALREADY jumped through and NOTHING will appease birthers. NOTHING. He has already provided FAR more than ANY President before him.....even having the Hawaiian administration VERIFY THAT THE DOCUMENT IS TRUE....and yet we are STILL arguing with birthers who reject ANYTHING that shows they don't have a leg to stand on. Again...the question you continue to refuse to answer....why would the REPUBLICAN HEALTH DIRECTOR AND REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR LIE ABOUT THE DOCUMENT????

Something else that cannot be faked....anyone can go into the archives office and request the book for 1961 births. The bound book contains the name of every baby born in Hawaii in every year.

Index data referred to in HRS §338-18 from vital records in the State of Hawaii is available for inspection at the Department of Health’s Office of Health Status Monitoring at 1250 Punchbowl Street in Honolulu. The public will be asked to provide identification and sign in to inspect the names and sex of all births, deaths and marriages that occurred in the state. Data are maintained in bound copies by type of event with names listed alphabetically by last name.

The index data regarding President Obama is:

Birth Index

Obama II, Barack Hussein

Male

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1

I could be and am probably wrong!  But didn't the one woman that could verify, drowned in a plane accident.  And though you say republican, By enlarge the Island is Dems.

Yep...you are wrong.  Loretta Fuddy (a republican) died, not Fukina Chiyome(another republican).And she is not the only one who did verify it. The Governor before this one, while the controversy was raging, was republican. The island swings between conservatism and liberalism so, no, not full of dems.

And as I showed in the post before this, anyone willing to travel to Hawaii can verify it themselves.

Index data referred to in HRS §338-18 from vital records in the State of Hawaii is available for inspection at the Department of Health’s Office of Health Status Monitoring at 1250 Punchbowl Street in Honolulu. The public will be asked to provide identification and sign in to inspect the names and sex of all births, deaths and marriages that occurred in the state. Data are maintained in bound copies by type of event with names listed alphabetically by last name.

The index data regarding President Obama is:

Birth Index

Obama II, Barack Hussein

Male

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1

Obama is not  American born according to Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Why Sheriff Joe Arpaio insists Obama birth certificate a fake ...

www.csmonitor.com/.../Why-Sheriff-Joe-Arpaio-insists-Obama-birt... - Similar to Why Sheriff Joe Arpaio insists Obama birth certificate a fake ...

Jul 18, 2012 ... Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio says Barack Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. Arpaio says numeric codes on parts of the birth certificate indicate ...

• Upvote 1

Obama is not  American born according to Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Why Sheriff Joe Arpaio insists Obama birth certificate a fake ...

www.csmonitor.com/.../Why-Sheriff-Joe-Arpaio-insists-Obama-birt... - Similar to Why Sheriff Joe Arpaio insists Obama birth certificate a fake ...

Jul 18, 2012 ... Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio says Barack Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. Arpaio says numeric codes on parts of the birth certificate indicate ...

Sheriff Joe got his ass handed to him by the SC over this. He's a small town sheriff with NO expertise in anything to do with this. Why anyone would quote him, when all he is doing is recycling stuff posted in email from anonymous gurus is beyond comprehension.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2013/08/joe_arpaios_sham_investigation.php

The inquiry launched recently by Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett gave official weight to a long-simmering political controversy generated by those who say that Obama was not born in the U.S. and therefore is ineligible to hold the nation's highest office.

The Obama administration attempted a year ago to dismiss the conflict by releasing his long-form birth certificate showing that he was born in Hawaii.

But skeptics maintained their stance and eventually Bennett announced he would seek further verification at the request of numerous voters who contacted his office, even saying he was prepared to leave Obama's name off the state's ballot in November.

Bennett, a Republican, said in a written statement that Hawaii officials "have complied with the request, and I consider the matter closed."

Bennett's office says Obama's name will appear on Arizona's November ballot as long as he wins his party's nomination and all paperwork is properly completed.

Obama campaign spokesman Mahen Gunaratna noted that Bennett also is Arizona campaign co-chair for Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney. Gunaratna said Bennett's inquiry will have no bearing on the election, "But it does present an opportunity for Mitt Romney to finally rise to the occasion and denounce the extreme voices in his party."

The Romney campaign responded saying the candidate has made his stance on the issue clear.

"I think the citizenship test has been passed,"

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The allegations regarding the birth certificate were repeated at a July 17, 2012, news conference, where Arpaio stated that his investigators are certain that Obama's long-form birth certificate is fraudulent.[177] Some of the major claims presented by Arpaio at the July 17 news conference were subsequently shown to be false; specifically, the 1961 Vital Statistics Instruction Manual that Arpaio and his team claimed to possess contradicted what they claimed it said, and images shown by them, purportedly from that manual, were instead from computer specifications dated 1968 and 1969.[178]

In response to Arpaio's claims, Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii’s attorney general, said in a statement, “President Obama was born in Honolulu, and his birth certificate is valid. Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed and misconstrue Hawaii law.”[179] Arizona state officials, including Governor Jan Brewer and Secretary of State Ken Bennett, have also dismissed Arpaio's objections and accepted the validity of Obama's birth certificate.[180][181]

But do keep posting cute cartoons......it's scintillating debate that does nothing to dispute the facts.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2

There is so many things wrong about the BC that I can't believe there is anyone left that does at least have questions. The Governor of HI who is a family friend (Dem) was going to prove he was Born in Hi.......He couldn't find any proof.

Loretta Fuddy who was about to be subpenaed mysterious dies in a plane crash just a couple days before. 

Two copies were presented the same day...One the the WH Press Corp and another copy placed on the WH Website.

The Font used on the fake document was not even designed until the computer age.

The print on the fake document is not made with a type writer and the spacing is all wrong per letter.

I believe there are a number letters that do not match in the same various other letters ....Say M or S that would be impossible had BC been type written and not a Computer Generated PDF file.

A copy of an original document would not have multiple layers only found in Computer Generated PDF files...The fake BC has multiple layers.

***** was the common term used in 1961 and no you were allowed to choose what you wanted as a parent.

Nether hospitals can find any record of his birth.

The Fake BC Cert # is out of sequence with two Verified Twins that were born before the claimed time and date.

I could go at this all night but I want to read about Dinars......What has been done is done and we can only hope we can fix what has been destroyed.

Yeppers, you can toss me in as a Rightwing, Sovereign, Gun Owning, Bible Thumping....Oh hell just use the DHS Listing.....RightWing Domestic Terrorist.

If you aren't on the same list you should be ashamed.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

There are so many untruths in that post, I don't know where to start. Try researching beyond forwarded emails next time.

The Governor of Hawaii AT THIS TIME is a Dem.by the name of David Ige. He was NOT a friend of the Obama's. His predecessor, Neil Abercrombie was a Dem and a friend of the Obama's, but NOT Governor during the time in question.From 2002 to 2010, the Governor was REPUBLICAN Linda Lingle, who had never met the Obamas and the Chairwoman of the Republican National Convention. SHE is the one who verified that she had seen the original birth record and confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. Now WHY WOULD SHE LIE???

The Governor of HI who is a family friend (Dem) was going to prove he was Born in Hi.......He couldn't find any proof.
Try again.That was erroneously reported by Bob Evans...who subsequently admitted that he never talked to Abercrombie about the birth certificate AT ALL.

In a radio interview with KQRS-FM, reporter Mike Evans explained how he had been a close friend of Abercrombie’s for decades since he first met him when Abercrombie was a taxi driver in Honolulu. Evans said that the Governor would often talk about how he was a friend of Barack Obama’s Kenyan father and how he remembered Barack Obama as a little kid in Hawaii whom he referred to as “Barry”.

Evans said he spoke to Abercrombie’s office who told him that Abercrombie had used his power as Governor to search records from all the hospitals where babies were being delivered at the time of Obama’s birth and that, “There is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii – absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii,” said Evans, pointing out that Abercrombie purposefully conducted the investigation to try and quash claims that Obama was not born in the United States.

But that’s no longer Evans’ story.

“Only this I can you tell you is 100 percent fact: that Neil never told me there was no birth certificate,” Evans told Fox News. “I never talked to him.”

Last week’s radio interview was part of Evans’ syndicated five-minute feature, “On the Road with Mike Evans,” which is broadcast on 34 stations across the country each morning.

On the morning of Jan. 20, Evans says he accidentally told one of those radio stations -- KQRS -- that he’d spoken directly with Gov. Abercrombie about the Obama birth certificate.

Loretta Fuddy who was about to be subpenaed mysterious dies in a plane crash just a couple days before. 

Loretta Fuddy died from shock after a plane crash in 2013. There was no mysterious about it. She was was subpoenaed by Orly Taitz, according to Taitz, but the suit she was being subpoenaed for was thrown out of court. 

Two copies were presented the same day...One the the WH Press Corp and another copy placed on the WH Website.

You do understand the concept if having multiple copies of the same document, right?

The Font used on the fake document was not even designed until the computer age.

Since neither was a fake document, that comment is factually incorrect.

I believe there are a number letters that do not match in the same various other letters ....Say M or S that would be impossible had BC been type written and not a Computer Generated PDF file.

Factually incorrect.

Nether hospitals can find any record of his birth.

Chuckle. Of course not. Hospitals do not keep the copies of births. That is the job of the archives in the Health Department. The information is sent to the Department, not kept at the hospital.

The Fake BC Cert # is out of sequence with two Verified Twins that were born before the claimed time and date.

Birth certificates are not issued in sequence. However, the twins bc are identical in all ways with Obama's, including type set and spacing.

I could go at this all night but I want to read about Dinars..

Then stay on the dinar threads.

Yeppers, you can toss me in as a Rightwing, Sovereign, Gun Owning, Bible Thumping....Oh hell just use the DHS Listing.....RightWing Domestic Terrorist.

If you aren't on the same list you should be ashamed.

I'll stick with thinking you are seriously misinformed and unwilling to actually look for the truth for yourself. But hey....those emails you believe so fervently could also be from a Nigerian Prince who wants to leave you all his money.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OC...Dude,

Get over it. The BC is a Fake and there is nothing anyone in DC has the balls to do anything about.....Explain away everything but why don't you have any irrefutable proof that "o" is how he claims he is?

Simple, you don't have any proof because there is None.

Sorry, I want be wasting more time.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

OC...Dude,

Get over it. The BC is a Fake and there is nothing anyone in DC has the balls to do anything about.....Explain away everything but why don't you have any irrefutable proof that "o" is how he claims he is?

Simple, you don't have any proof because there is None.

Sorry, I want be wasting more time.

Karsten

I think you have that backwards....there is absolutely NO proof, irrefutable or even slightly strong, that Obama is not who he, and the government of Hawaii, says he is.

Sorry....the burden of proof is on you birthers and you have NOTHING. You cannot just stomp your foot, claim that he is a fake, and make it so. The world doesn't work that way.

The irrefutable truth is that the REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT OF HAWAII VERIFIED HIS HAWAIIAN BIRTH.

Occams Razor. He is who he claims to be.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Free Republic?? I'll post an equally idiotic post from Daily Kos. I am quite sure you will accord it the respect it is due.....LOL.

South Carolina Code sec. 7-13-350 requires a statement that “each candidate certified meets…the qualifications for the office for which he has filed.” (So does Hawaii Revised Statute sec. 11-113©(1)(B).)

Yet the South Carolina certification doesn’t contain the “legally qualified” verbiage that the Hawaiian certification does contain. Why is that? Because the South Carolina Democratic Party made the necessary certification in a letter. “Mystery” solved.

This article making the rounds in birfer circles overlooks some very basic points:

1. There’s no fraud as the two versions don’t contradict each other. While one does affirmatively certify that Obama was legally qualified, the absence of the that language is not the same as a statement that he was not legally qualified.

2. There’s no logical reason for the DNC to make two separate certifications if it knew one was false. If, as the article implies, DNC officials were trying to avoid a perjury trap, this wouldn’t be the way to go about doing it. (What, were they minimizing their perjury exposure by “only” falsely certifying in the states where such certification was necessary?)

• Upvote 1

I will rest my case as I can't argue common sense with some one so enamored with his Idol.......Go back to the fairy land "o" promised.

He has sold us all down the road to his Muslim Brotherhood buddies......Go live in the awesome world of "o" and the mooche telling you what you can and can't do.

89% of the rest of us have woken up, figured them out for what they are....Users and takers.

Now you run along and have a great life with your ombamaphone, what ever care...just don't go knocking on a whole lot of doors went your Idol shows you the door.

Bye Bye.

• Upvote 3

I will rest my case as I can't argue common sense with some one so enamored with his Idol.......Go back to the fairy land "o" promised.

He has sold us all down the road to his Muslim Brotherhood buddies......Go live in the awesome world of "o" and the mooche telling you what you can and can't do.

89% of the rest of us have woken up, figured them out for what they are....Users and takers.

Now you run along and have a great life with your ombamaphone, what ever care...just don't go knocking on a whole lot of doors went your Idol shows you the door.

Bye Bye.

Well said/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bye Bye.

So...that's all you got left when your delusions are pointed out to you...petty insults and vague pretentions of being in the know.

Try researching the facts next time.....then you won't have to crawl away.

• Upvote 1