Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Brits are putting troops on the ground.

ronscarpa

The Brits are putting troops on the ground.

———————————

Daring night-time Quad Squad Raids by UK Special Forces Leave 200 Enemy Dead in Just 4 Weeks

Photo Deleted

SAS troops with sniper rifles and heavy machine guns have killed over 200 Islamic State extremists in a series of deadly quad-bike ambushes inside Iraq.
In daring nighttime raids The British Special Air Services (SAS) Quad Squads kill up to 8 jihadis each day for the past 4 weeks. Using Chinook helicopters to drop highly trained snipers on quad-bikes deep into enemy territory, the SAS snipers sneak in silently and leave their enemy lying dead on the ground without anyone knowing what happened. The numbers may not be high, but the strategy is leaving the IS in a state of terror as allies prepare to wipe them off the map.

Photo Deleted

STRATEGY
In preparation for the attacks, SAS commanders listen to secret enemy communication intercepts and study hours of landscape footage of potential target sites recorded by drones. Once the targets have been identified, the soldiers gather to receive their classified orders. They then climb aboard a fleet of Chinook helicopters and leave their secret base with the quad bikes already loaded in the cargo hold. Each quad bike four-wheeled all-terrain vehicle is equipped with frame-mounted machine guns, general-purpose machine guns, and of course, sniper rifles.

The helicopter engines are so loud, the Chinooks take the SAS soldiers to a drop off point as far as 50 miles from the target to avoid detection. The snipers then head across the desert seeking out IS units and attacking the terrorists using the element of surprise under the cover of darkness.
An SAS source said:
Our tactics are putting the fear of God into IS as they don
t know where were going to strike next and theres frankly nothing they can do to stop us.

Defense sources indicated last night that soldiers from the elite fighting unit have eliminated more than 50 terrorists each week in the daring raids carried out over the past month. Were degrading their morale said one soldier. They can run and hide if they see planes in the sky but they cant see or hear us. Using so many snipers takes the fear factor to another level too;
The terrorists dont know whats happening. They just see their colleagues lying dead in the sand.

Photo Deleted

The SASs nighttime guerrilla raids are targeting ISs main supply depots and vehicle checkpoints the IS terrorists use to extort money or kidnap travelers.
Middle East military analysts question the UK
s strategy to defeat IS.
The Quad-Squad may not defeat the IS on their own, but you can be certain that they are taking their toll, not only in soldiers, but by leaving the survivors in a state of fear that is sure to diminish their military prowess!

Meanwhile, here in the US, some people want to boycott the "American Sniper" movie because its may offend Muslims and they claim it glorifies war.

Photo Deleted

Photo Deleted

Photo Deleted

• Upvote 5

too bad our leadership is too chicken and coward to do the right thing.

I'm afraid it has nothing to do with Obama being a coward. It has been his intention all along to destroy this country from within. It is those in congress who are gutless and unwilling to put a stop to his tyranny.

Edited by darwinatridge
  • Upvote 3

I have a very nice and well running Raptor 700 that with a little training and some proper guidance I'm sure I could ride with our British counterparts and offer some support to them.  If they will have me, I'm in.  Just need to fill my med bottle before I leave and I'll be A-OK.  Ready to rock and roll Sir..  Er,  just  uh  "Yes Sir".

DW  Proud to serve.

Daughter in Navy: Dad for whomever will have me.  We'll tear 'em a new one.

• Upvote 1

Im not quite understanding ,why they would get that close and only take out a few, when they can get that close And take out all of them. To me it just makes since to eliminate all the Daash cowards. Dont get me wrong im glad theyre over there doing something ,but it shouldnt be Such a high risk operation for such a small elimination. Thanks for the article

Way to reach out and touch someone!

End Quote

lol....Reminds  me of a button I saw on sale on a Venice Beach stand eons ago....Very vulgar, mind you....."Reach out and fxxx someone"...Memories ( of that specific trip, I mean.. the swinging 80's.).....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a very nice and well running Raptor 700 that with a little training and some proper guidance I'm sure I could ride with our British counterparts and offer some support to them.  If they will have me, I'm in.  Just need to fill my med bottle before I leave and I'll be A-OK.  Ready to rock and roll Sir..  Er,  just  uh  "Yes Sir".

DW  Proud to serve.

Daughter in Navy: Dad for whomever will have me.  We'll tear 'em a new one.

Hey DW....Hope all is good with you and yours...Ciao my Friend.

Shabs I have to agree with you, this is leaked info for the purpose of deceit. Nobody will ever divulge what is really going on behind closed doors, However I love the way it's being put out there for all to see. Somebody is wanting the ISIS population to see this to put the fear into them. As always JMHO

• Upvote 1

Shabs I have to agree with you, this is leaked info for the purpose of deceit. Nobody will ever divulge what is really going on behind closed doors, However I love the way it's being put out there for all to see. Somebody is wanting the ISIS population to see this to put the fear into them. As always JMHO

Absolutely Saint.  Propaganda is a powerful tool used by both sides, good and evil.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV