Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is ISX not suppose to go International today ?

pokerplayer

Not an ISX investor but was the ISX not suppose to go live Internationally today ? If that is the case I would suspect that there currency should now be accepted globally.

I may be totally off the wall here, but I'm sure some savvy ISX investors could shed a little light on this for us.

Thanks in Advance, but Inquiring minds need to know.

pp

• Upvote 1

Not an ISX investor but was the ISX not suppose to go live Internationally today ? If that is the case I would suspect that there currency should now be accepted globally.

I may be totally off the wall here, but I'm sure some savvy ISX investors could shed a little light on this for us.

Thanks in Advance, but Inquiring minds need to know.

pp

I did not expect it to "go live" today. Some thought today was a deadline day but some other things MUST occur before this. There was a guru article out the other day but as I commented, I knew today would not be the day as the ISX is not ready to fulfill the function the GOI and CBI will want it to perform at the Big Dance.

• Upvote 1

I am still confused at this information. Because the isx uses Nasdaq technology did not equate it immediate going international. They simply made a platform upgrade like going from Unix to Microsoft. Someone help me with this because I don't get it.

I was hoping for functionality upgrades. It seems that our Broker has "upgraded" his reporting system not sure if this is Bourse-wide. The ISX will do its thing one day. Most ISX'ers, like yourself,  are simply not buying that the time is now...

• Upvote 1