Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Nadita

Good Morning America!

Good Morning America!

Happy Monday!

Today is a new day.  I am blessed to wake up in a country where freedom still rings.  I bless you and pray you will prosper and give goodness to your people and everything  that is in you.  May God shine His light of truth upon you and let His goodness to pass by you.  May His hands of protection and His precious blood cover you, your leaders, people, servicemen/women and your crops, no weapon against you will prosper in Jesus name, Amen.

I bless Israel and pray for peace in Jerusalem and Middle East.

• Upvote 5

Thank you Nadita.  There are many who do not have this day to be thankful for even though they were among us yesterday.

We must really Thank God for Jesus and all that had been done for each of us that we could never earn. God freely gives to us unmerited favor and loves us each individually.

Dr. Miles Monroe and his wife are no longer with us but they added greatly to the Kingdom of God and so many more souls have a great heavenly destination!

• Upvote 4

Thank you Nadita.  There are many who do not have this day to be thankful for even though they were among us yesterday.

We must really Thank God for Jesus and all that had been done for each of us that we could never earn. God freely gives to us unmerited favor and loves us each individually.

Dr. Miles Monroe and his wife are no longer with us but they added greatly to the Kingdom of God and so many more souls have a great heavenly destination!

Mani :)

How true! God loves and He gives :)  

Very sad on Myles Monroe.. I went to a conference and he was the guest speaker a few years ago and it was good.. I bought his books and learned a lot on Godly principal on business 

• Upvote 2

Good Morning America!

Happy Monday!

Today is a new day.  I am blessed to wake up in a country where freedom still rings.  I bless you and pray you will prosper and give goodness to your people and everything  that is in you.  May God shine His light of truth upon you and let His goodness to pass by you.  May His hands of protection and His precious blood cover you, your leaders, people, servicemen/women and your crops, no weapon against you will prosper in Jesus name, Amen.

I bless Israel and pray for peace in Jerusalem and Middle East.

Thanks for your Daily Post Nadita (+1), it's always a great way to start the day..! Worth Five (5) Stars..!

"THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE, LET US REJOICE & BE GLAD IN IT..!"  :twothumbs:  :salute: 

Thanks Manifestation...(+1)  :tiphat: 

"Blessed are those who bless thee"....we all pray for the Peace of Jerusalem...and are blessed in the process...!  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 3